#Hoenn Confirmed

Godot

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1. Slowbro was announced during the opening the the world tournament thing.

2. Everything reguarding coro coro got leaked. Soooo yaaaaa.

3. "Stunning new Pokemon announcement next week"

I don't think that this will be ORAS related... But apparently ninty is throwing a lot into it...

*crosses fingers for pokken*

yeah, there were quite a few non-evolving pokekmon in gen 3, now that I think about it.

torkoal, kecleon, skarmory, tropius, sableye, mawhile, minun, plusle, volbeat, illumise, roselia (at the time), spinda, zangoose, seviper, chimecho, lunatone, solrok, castform, absol, relicanth, luvdisc, nosepass (at the time)

and a lot of pokemon that evolved only once.

Had a thought: if mega Milotic isn't confirmed by then, we'll know for sure whether or not there is one on October 3rd, when Super Smash Bros. comes out for the 3ds. In it, Milotic has a kinda-out-of-place role as a stage hazard in N's Castle. Seriously, the stage hazards there are Reshiram, Zekrom, and... Milotic? If that's not intentionally made to show off a new mega evolution, nothing is.

On the other hand, if Milotic DOESN'T mega evolve in that stage, it pretty much ruins her chances of having a mega this generation.

EDIT: actually, we'll find out around September 12/13, or the following days, as that's when it releases in Japan.

Edited by Eagleby18

• 3 weeks later...

They are even showing off a lot of Flygon and Trapinch...so maybe Mega Flygon is possible.

I only saw Trapinch once, and Flygon not at all? You're making a mountain out of a molehill unless I missed something.

I only saw Trapinch once, and Flygon not at all? You're making a mountain out of a molehill unless I missed something.

Aye, but they showed trapinch, cacturne(sp), and the Secret Base guy(who has a flygon), specifically.......but maybe i am going over board