#Hoenn Confirmed

Godot

Here is what got announced in a whole.

Page 1 and 2.

Mega Alteria whom is Dragon/Fairy with Pixalate

Mega. Lopunny with Normal/Fighting with Scrappy(fu Aigislash and rip Sableye)

Mega Salamence with Aerialate, aka turning Thrash into outrage on steroids...

A 4th missing mega that we won't know about until next week.

The story behind that is that the leaked was sending these scans to serebii and bulbapedia. And Bulbapedia was going to post "check out these scans thanks to.... Twitter account here. And the leaker whom didn't want to be named spitefully withheld info from us.

Page 3 and 4

Contest stuff where they talk about alternate costumes you can win as rewards

The alternate. Pikachus also gain new moves depending on it's costume.

Rock star Pikachu gets a fist full of Metal with Meteor Mash.

Pikachu PHD strategizes with electric Terrain

Pop star Pika gets cute with Draining Kiss.

Belle Pikachu can learn icicle crash.

And my personal favorite Pikachu Libre learns Flying Press!

Lastly post game, you can find a shiny Beldum in Steven's house with a metagrossite

FALSE on the shiny post game Beldum thing. It's an event distribution, like the Torchic was when X and Y came out.

Anyway, looks like I was right in calling a 4th mega! Hype for whatever it is, cuz it must have been AWESOME, for the leaker to specifically hold it back out of spite!

Edited by Eagleby18

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fourth quadrant revealed: confirmation that you can mega evolve in contests, and confirms that Feebass can once again evolve through contests.

Both snippets of info on the same corner of a page? IS THIS A HINT TO MEGA MILOTIC?

Seriously, if it doesn't actually happen at this point,it would be a huge letdown. Between the new emphasis on contests, its counterpart Gyrados getting one, its appearence in Super Smash Bros, and now its emphasis in the new magazine issue, ON THE SAME PAGE as the "mega evolution scoop", Nintendo's making it really look like it's gonna happen.

Edited by Eagleby18

Nintendo are trolls, we all know this. I'm not getting my hopes up. If it happens then it happens and that's awesome, if it doesn't then it doesn't.

Edited by Sheep

This guy's got an interesting theory:

Basically, the theory is that, since this "Mega Evolution Scoop" only consisted of three megas, spread across 2 pages, while the last consisted of six, there is possibly (in his opinion, probably) a second page with 3 more megas.

It would explain how Altaria's corner doesn't quite fit with the contest corner, and would also explain Milotic's random appearence in the middle of something called "Mega Evolution Scoop". It'd be like, "so you saw our mega Milotic on the other page and want one of your own? Well, here's how you get one in-game"

Edited by Eagleby18

Jericho has a point... Flygon most definitely needed a mega more than salamence. At least they made mega salamence as ridiculous as possible, but i'm still disapointed. I'm glad at least altaria got a mega, i never used it and i never had one, but the poor thing needed it.

Meh, i already gave up on Mega Mightyena at this point too, they wouldn't give a mega to a common pokemon that little people pay attention to.

I swear to god. If Pikachu is the only to get that treatment I will break something.

Already been confirmed a while ago. On top of that, it's not even just any Pikachu, but a specific one from a special in-game event, like the Spiky-Eared Pichu from HeartGold and SoulSilver (except this time, you can get it through normal gameplay and not event distribution). Chances are that, like the Spiky-Eared Pichu, it won't be able to evolve or be transferred to Generation 7.

Edit: This also means that you guy's dreams of a Volt Tackle-Icicle Crash Pikachu are crushed. Unless they end up having a new way to get Volt Tackle Pikachu... I mean, Gen 3 WAS the generation that introduced the move...

Edited by Eagleby18

WELL WHATTAYA KNOW, THERE WERE MORE. Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino (first 5th gen mega!) confirmed. Audino becomes part Fairy type (about time) and gets the ability Healer with a boost to its defenses, and Slowbro's ability becomes Shell Armor, and gets a boost in Defense and Special Attack, supposedly keeping its type.

Edit: turns out their reveal was a mistake on Korea's part. So were they supposed to be part of CoroCoro's Mega Evolution Scoop? Are there more in it? Stay tuned to find out, because the August issue should be releasing today...

Edited by Eagleby18

So umm... When are the new CoroCoro pics? An I remembering wrong or was it supposed to come out today? Even if mega Slowbro and Audino aren't part of it, there's always been some information that the leaks never told us.

Not to mention the whole thing about how this month's issue is supposed to contain the full character roster for Super Smash Bros.

Edited by Eagleby18