#Hoenn Confirmed

Godot

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Even with initial SR damage on entry, magic guard would do so much for Volcarona. It'd turn the bulky quiver dance set into a much better version of Reuniclus.

But yeah, now we're theorymonning pretty hard, and it's not really the purpose of this thread.

Yeah , we've got details on demos for Japan, Germany, Australia, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Equestria, but not America? Did I miss something or why is every country in the world being told how to get the demo but us?

It's Pokemon Bank all over again...

Edit: EVEN AFRICA! Seriously, did the American release get announced already and I missed it?

Edited by Eagleby18

Yeah , we've got details on demos for Japan, Germany, Australia, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Equestria, but not America? Did I miss something or why is every country in the world being told how to get the demo but us?

It's Pokemon Bank all over again...

Edit: EVEN AFRICA! Seriously, did the American release get announced already and I missed it?

EXCUSE YOU I got no details on demos for my country either and I'M NOT COMPLAINING

murica aint special

EDIT: nvm we got the demo too LOL sucks to be you 8D

Edited by MMM

EXCUSE YOU I got no details on demos for my country either and I'M NOT COMPLAINING

murica aint special

EDIT: nvm we got the demo too LOL sucks to be you 8D

The stupitidy of the situation is that America is the country that gives Nintendo the most money, even more than Japan. So you'd think they'd prioritize us first. But nope they give it to Africa and Portugal and Middle Earth before us, just like with Pokemon Bank. At least I know it is coming eventually, though. With bank, a lot of people were saying the project was scrapped altogether.

Edited by Eagleby18

The stupitidy of the situation is that America is the country that gives Nintendo the most money, even more than Japan. So you'd think they'd prioritize us first. But nope they give it to Africa and Portugal and Middle Earth before us, just like with Pokemon Bank. At least I know it is coming eventually, though. With bank, a lot of people were saying the project was scrapped altogether.

hey hey chill

no nationalism pls tyvm

Oh and there's some new information about new information coming soon:

On October 2nd (the day before Smash Bros. comes to America, incidentally), there's gonna be some livestream with new gameplay and info on both the game and the demo. Which would be downright insulting if the American release isn't given by then.

Three days later, on October 5th, there's gonna be another Pokemon GetTv thing with new gameplay and stuff, including Mega/Primal/Whatever Rayquaza! But considering how GetTV has acted in the past, it's probably gonna all be stuff we heard on the livestream three days earlier.

Also, at the end of the demo you'll encounter a new Mega evolution that apparently has not been revealed yet. Although I wonder if it will be revealed between now and then, with the October 2nd livestream, the GetTV thingy, and the inevitable CoroCoro leaks...

It is a freaking Demo.....calm yourself dude. I live in America too, but i am not too made about us not getting it because this secret pokemon is probably going to come to us anyway in the main game....or we get some event. Hell, it could be Diancie and we already are getting that, so.....meh.

Personally....i just don't care.

It is a freaking Demo.....calm yourself dude. I live in America too, but i am not too made about us not getting it because this secret pokemon is probably going to come to us anyway in the main game....or we get some event. Hell, it could be Diancie and we already are getting that, so.....meh.

Personally....i just don't care.

You missed the memo: if you play the demo at least once every day, you get a secret event in the full game that doesn't happen otherwise. (My guess is it's something to do with getting Jirachi or Deoxys)

You missed the memo: if you play the demo at least once every day, you get a secret event in the full game that doesn't happen otherwise. (My guess is it's something to do with getting Jirachi or Deoxys)

Well.....balls. Even though i have those two already, having their mega form would be useful

That's just marketing, Pokemon sells very well in America but no so much in the other countries (apart from Europe) so they prioritize those to get more money from them (at least i think) or maybe they're just dumb. as for the event i really don't care, after playing Reborn the "plot" in the "official" games seem boring to me, for the "exclusive" Pokemon there's always trade.

This will be true for I while I think but later they while give events for people who didn't have the demo

Gamefreak isn't that cheaky.....are they?

Looks badass :D

but I would have preferred Primal instead of Mega... because it's a trio and should be treated as such... yeah there is no green orb or something for him but that could have been easily implemented.

and what exactly is "Delta Stream" doing? couldn't find anything that quick after the announcement and nothing in an ability-list

I am getting the feeling that Rauquaza will eventually get both a Mega and a Primal

It was said in the livestream that Rayquaza will not get a Primal form and it'll be explained later in the game.

Looks badass :D

but I would have preferred Primal instead of Mega... because it's a trio and should be treated as such... yeah there is no green orb or something for him but that could have been easily implemented.

and what exactly is "Delta Stream" doing? couldn't find anything that quick after the announcement and nothing in an ability-list

According to Serebii:

"This ability will create a new weather called Strong Winds. This prevents other weathers being activated, and over-rides all weathers including Desolate Land and Primordial Sea. It also removes the effectiveness from moves that would be Super Effective on Flying-type Pokémon. It lasts until Mega Rayquaza exits battle."

Edited by Nan

Delta Stream is basically an OP air lock, removing all effects of weather including Primal Groudon and Kyogre's unremovable ones.

But here's the OP part: it removes all weaknesses of flying types. Rayquaza himself is still weak to Dragon and ice, but ice is no longer a 4x weakness. And he's no longer weak to rock. And think about it, in this weather, Tornadus and any normal-flying types have NO weakness, and dark/flying has no weakness but fairy.

And it has a new move called Dragon Ascent. Despite having "dragon" in it's name, it's a flying move, and apparently the strongest flying type move in existence.

This thing's gonna be banned FROM Ubers!

I do believe we have a new "strongest Pokemon in the world"...

Edited by Eagleby18

Delta Stream is basically an OP air lock, removing all effects of weather including Primal Groudon and Kyogre's unremovable ones.

But here's the OP part: it removes all weaknesses of flying types. Rayquaza himself is still weak to Dragon and ice, but ice is no longer a 4x weakness. And he's no longer weak to rock. And think about it, in this weather, Tornadus and any normal-flying types have NO weakness, and dark/flying has no weakness but fairy.

And it has a new move called Dragon Ascent. Despite having "dragon" in it's name, it's a flying move, and apparently the strongest flying type move in existence.

This thing's gonna be banned FROM Ubers!

There will be new tier called God probably.

Not quite what you're thinking. The effect leaves when Rayquaza leaves battle.

Oh you're right.

And btw the livestream is finally over and only thing they confirmed was Mega Rayquaza.. I'm little bit disappointed because only about 5min was about Mega Rayquaza and the rest of the livestream was that they played the original R/S.........