#Hoenn Confirmed

Godot

For starters they aren't confirmed in the slightest. They're rumored to be announced, there's a big difference.

I'd be keen to see some megas down in NU though, would be really cool if these are legit.

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They're confirmed but you got the types wrong. They're both the same type as usual. Pidgeot has no guard and Beedril has adaptability, and I can almost garuntee there's gonna be a mega Butterfree. Maybe Fearow as well?

Anyway, a Sevii islands of sort is also in the game, in which you fly on a mega Latios or Latias (yes, they were revealed this issue... At least it isn't so bad because of the other two) to find them, and you can apparently encounter ALL the non-event legendaries that weren't catchable in X and Y. This means Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyruem, the swords of justice, the legendary beasts, the Tower Duo, the Lake Guardians, the three genie guys, Cressalia, and Heataran! All on top of the usual legendaries of the third generation (plus Regigigas)! Holy crap that's a lot of post-game content!

Edited by Eagleby18

I wonder what they mean by non-event Legendaries, like everything except Groudon or Kuogre? I hope that's true, btw Mega Beedrill looks cool Mega PIdgeot not so much

Edited by Gaunt

Event as in stuff like Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Diancie, etc. the legendary Pokemon that can only be got through promotional distributions. Apparently, any legendary that isn't only obtainable through events like that will be catchable through the post game of either X and Y or OR and AS.

Edited by Eagleby18

So that mega Beedrill looks amazing. My only concern is that with adaptability, and a 100 point boost to its offensive stats, this thing is going to skyrocket through the tiers. Sure its frail, and its move pool isn't great but if we give it 50 points in attack and speed it reaches 140/125 with adaptability x-scissor and poison jab.

Steel walls it pretty hard, but if it turns out as offensive as I'm speculating it'll get seen in UU a fair bit, maybe RU depending on how susceptible it is to priority.

Event as in stuff like Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Diancie, etc. the legendary Pokemon that can only be got through promotional distributions. Apparently, any legendary that isn't only obtainable through events like that will be catchable through the post game of either X and Y or OR and AS.

Understood but Mew was catchable in one of the versions if i remember correctly, it was an "event" thing but you didn't receive him right away like the others (you had to catch it in fact) so does this count? I guess not aww i just wanted a Mew (never had one except the old Gold version but it was hacked)

Also M-Beedrill is gonna be my fairy killer

Edited by Gaunt

So that mega Beedrill looks amazing. My only concern is that with adaptability, and a 100 point boost to its offensive stats, this thing is going to skyrocket through the tiers. Sure its frail, and its move pool isn't great but if we give it 50 points in attack and speed it reaches 140/125 with adaptability x-scissor and poison jab.

Steel walls it pretty hard, but if it turns out as offensive as I'm speculating it'll get seen in UU a fair bit, maybe RU depending on how susceptible it is to priority.

I think Beedrill might get new moves ? ..or actually I wish some pokemons got new egg moves, updated movepools and stats... it would be amazing.

Adaptability boosted megahorn, all of my yes.

Also, about mega Bird Jesus. He gets major boosts to speed and special attack and gets no guard. Only moves beneficial to that mega are hurricane and heat wave from B2W2. So that means ORAS will have move tutors or Pidgeot gets new moves.?

Edited by Jaromir

Finally got around to counting, and if what they said about the legendaries is true then that means there are a whopping 31 legendary Pokemon in ORAS! They're probably going to be split up between versions though so it's kinda less impressive.

We need some sort of Eon Flute for it tho. Will you get that as an item after catching Latias/Latios, and then be able to fly with them?

This is the greatest gift anyone ever could have given me... my favourite Pokemon has a mega now. Maybe it can stand out from the other regional birds, as it should. ;A;

Also No Guard is actually a pretty good ability and way better than I was expecting! Hurricane and Heat Wave spam with no drawbacks + boosted Special Attack = much love.

...It would be hilarious if TPP had some hand in this decision...

...It would be hilarious if TPP had some hand in this decision...

Considering that, of all the regional birds, it just HAPPENED to be the Jesus one, I think it did.

But on the subject of favorite Pokemon getting megas, I've seen a lot of support latley for Mega Milotic. Almost as much as Flygon, even. Those two are the most requested megas now, but back before Mega Salamence and Metagross were announced, THEY were the most requested.

So if Mega Milotic and Flygon do happen, what do you guys think will be the new most requested megas? Personally I wouldn't be requesting any more, Milotic was, is and probably will continue to be the only mega I really really want.

So if Mega Milotic and Flygon do happen, what do you guys think will be the new most requested megas? Personally I wouldn't be requesting any more, Milotic was, is and probably will continue to be the only mega I really really want.

I suppose the most popular ones that didn't get an actual evolution like Skarmory, eventually we'll get all the starters and maybe Mega Arceus (with the ability "God" that kills the opponent trainer ^_^)

Ok Mega Bird Jesus i get because of the popularity of TPP, but WHY Mega Beedrill? Maybe i am just a not a bug fan so i don't get it. However, when people say that we might get Mega Butterfree, i say FALSE. We are back in Gen 3 where it wasn't there. So to that end, if we get more Mega Bugs, i say we are getting either Mega Beautifly or Mega Dustox.

Now, if they are taking the popularity of TPP, they should give Lord Helix a mega....