Godot

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

why not?

Korinna also had her Mega-Lucario... well ok, not in the Gym-Battle (because that would have been super OP in this point in the game) but she owns one and is fightable in the battle chateau

Actually, she could have had one of those Lucario in her Gym Battle if she had wanted to, and refrained from Mega-Evolving it..

I only mention this because literally, the next thing you do after getting the gym badge is battle her again for the Mega-Ring. She also has you battle both before the gym battle In Geosenge.

Edited by Hilda

So looking closer at the sound files reveals two champion themes, one of them labeled "SG". What's that stand for? What's this theme going to be used for? Is this the theme of the postgame Wallace battle? Is the postgame Wallace battle actually about him BECOMING champion?

Yet another ORAS promo image with Milotic sitting right next to the new megas, along with the Pokemon that were used to market X and Y. As a matter of fact, she's the only Pokemon on there who isn't either a confirmed new mega or an X and Y marketing mascot. Litwick and Patrat count as the latter; they were used in the very first trailers to show that 'mons from all generations would be included in the game.

EDIT: no wait, Zigzagoon and Wingull are there, although I guess they could go under the category of marketing mascot since they're the Bunnelby and Talonflame of the Hoenn region.

Edited by Eagleby18

Well, the Japanese ORAS website all but pretty much confirmed that there will be more megas. It has a Pokemon section which lists all the forms of the starters, the legendaries and their new mega/primal forms, all the ORAS exclusive megas, and five empty question mark slots. I predict one of those slots to be Hoopa, and the other four new mega evolutions.

That, or 3 slots are taken up by Hoopa, his new form, and Volcanion. But it's unlikely that they'd reveal Volcanion directly after they do Hoopa, and even if they do, that leaves 2 slots that really can't be filled by anything BUT new megas.

Edited by Eagleby18

Oh, so Hoopa hasn't been confirmed yet?....c'mon GF...

If that list of megas is significant here's what I would like to see.

1. Mega Flygon - This just doesn't have an excuse to NOT happen. Period.

...but I don't really care about anything else. I suppose Milotic would be the next feasible one, if the goal was to make every OP pokemon in the Hoenn region OP.

Edited by Hilda

Hoopa isn't going to Mega-evolve. It has a different form, as seen from a hack on the demo.

It has a Pokemon section which lists all the forms of the starters, the legendaries and their new mega/primal forms, all the ORAS exclusive megas

Forms are included. Which Hoopa is going to receive, we could still see as many as 5 new megas. Somehow I don't think they'll reveal all Mega's before the game is released either.

Huge news! It's been confirmed that in the postgame rematches for the elite four, ALL of them use Mega evolutions!

Don't get too excited though, all of them are already confirmed ones. Dark guy uses Mega Absol, Ghost chick uses Mega Sabelye, Ice lady uses Mega Glalie, and Dragon pirate uses Mega Salamence.

At this point, Wallace would just be cheated and disgraced if the postgame battle against his Emerald team doesn't include Mega Milotic. Imagine the disgrace if the Elite four all have mega evolutions, but the Champion himself doesn't!

EDIT: I just realized. The elite four don't have visible mega keystones on their sprites. BUT THEY STILL USE MEGA EVOLUTIONS. This opens up huge possibilities!

Edited by Eagleby18

Huge news! It's been confirmed that in the postgame rematches for the elite four, ALL of them use Mega evolutions!

Don't get too excited though, all of them are already confirmed ones. Dark guy uses Mega Absol, Ghost chick uses Mega Sabelye, Ice lady uses Mega Glalie, and Dragon pirate uses Mega Salamence.

At this point, Wallace would just be cheated and disgraced if the postgame battle against his Emerald team doesn't include Mega Milotic. Imagine the disgrace if the Elite four all have mega evolutions, but the Champion himself doesn't!

But is Wallace confirmed as champion? Even if he is there's the possibility that he'll have another ace (Gyarados? ^_^) you never know with Game Freak

But is Wallace confirmed as champion? Even if he is there's the possibility that he'll have another ace (Gyarados? ^_^) you never know with Game Freak

There's a post game battle scripted in against the team he uses in as champ Emerald. And, if he used mega Gyrados in that battle, the hackers would have found it like they did the E4 megas. In that postgame battle, Milotic is still his highest leveled Pokemon and therefore his "ace".

Edited by Eagleby18

Sidney

358px-Ulrich_Artwork_ORAS.png

No Mega-Stone? what about his 'watch'?

and about Wallace being Champ... I guess it was confirmed that Steven is Champ in ORAS... which would make Wallace the Gym-Leader... and a Gym with no Leader Post-game?

I'd rather see it that we can re-challange the Gym-Leaders and that all of them get a Mega-Pokemon in that re-challange... or we can re-battle them in another manner (like battle chataeu or world-tournament from B2/W2)

because changing the Champ or a Gym-Leader in the middle of the game has never happened before and is therefore very unlikely...

Possible Mega-Pokemon:

(based on Pokemon they use in either R/S/E, E re-challange or B2/W2 Tournament)

Roxanne - Steelix

Brawly - Medicham

Wattson - Manectric

Flannery - Camerupt

Norman - Kangaskhan

Winona - Altaria

Tate & Liza - Gardevoir + Gallade /// Lunatone+Solrock (if those get Megas)

Wallace - Milotic

Elite 4:

Sidney - Absol

Phoebe - Sableye

Glacia - Glalie

Drake - Salamance

Champ:

Steven - Metagross

Edited by Cepheus

Looking closely at Sidney reveals his bracelet is clearly an 8-ball. Also, it's already been confirmed, Phoebe uses mega Sabelye and not Bannette.

Also, the battle against Wallace's champion team doesn't mean you fight him as the actual champion. He'll probably just have some passing dialogue about how he used to be champion.