#Hoenn Confirmed

Godot

Update 14:

Remember the scene on the Route 120 bridge where Steven gives you the Devon Scope? That's when you get your Starter's mega stone. Now, he's about to get his sixth badge.

In related news, the hackers of the demo have hacked the Pokemon Bank update, it had all the items introduced in ORAS. No new mega stones. So unless that DLC or Delta Emerald rumor comes true, you're not getting your mega [insert Pokemon you wanted to get a mega and didn't].

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok... WHY should the Pokemon Bank list Items? (like all the new items from ORAS)

The Pokemon Bank can't handle items!

It is said so in the tutorial:

if you upload a Pokemon to the Pokemon Bank, it will lose it's item because the Pokemon Bank cannot store Item-Information.

He got Castform alright -> but no Megastone immediatly... yeah so that means there is really no Mega Stone for Castform? that logic is ridiculous!

Well I cought an Abra in X/Y and didn't got a Mega Stone immediatly... I had to search for it!

I'm not saying that it is false, and maybe it is true that there is no (new) Mega Stones for those Pokemon... all I'm saying that this logic is flawed as hell!

ok... WHY should the Pokemon Bank list Items? (like all the new items from ORAS)

if you upload a Pokemon to the Pokemon Bank, it will lose it's item because the Pokemon Bank cannot store Item-Information.

He got Castform alright -> but no Megastone immediatly... yeah so that means there is really no Mega Stone for Castform? that logic is ridiculous!

Well I cought an Abra in X/Y and didn't got a Mega Stone immediatly... I had to search for it!

I'm not saying that it is false, and maybe it is true that there is no (new) Mega Stones for those Pokemon... all I'm saying that this logic is flawed as hell!

I agree, I think there might be some mega stones in the post-game but we don't know yet.

Okay, guys

You're mistaking mirage tower for sky pillar.

Anyway guys, we've got big news that's both confirmed and unconfirmed.

First the confirmed stuff: It's the Battle Maison. Not the Battle Frontier. However, there are several NPCs in the game that talk about the Battle Frontier being built. This suggests either DLC of some sort, or a Delta Emerald.

And now for the unconfirmed stuff. Another guy claiming to be a leaker popped up and said he'd completed the E4 and the Delta Episode. According to him, when you clear the Delta Episode, NPCs start talking about the Frontier being built, Wallace tells you Steven left and he's the new champion (but you don't get to fight him), other NPCs tell you there are more Pokemon reacting to Mega Stones, and Juan is mentioned. I honestly don't trust this guy like I do our main leaker, but if it's all true it pretty much guarantees either Mega Milotic/Battle Frontier DLC or Delta Emerald (with Mega Milotic and Battle Frontier) in the future.

P.S. our main leaker just got his fourth badge.

We can only hope, my friend.

Emerald's battle frontier was my favourite. The Battle Hall! The tourneys!

That or the Pokemon World Tournament would be great. Loved that about B2/W2.

• Developers

.... Did you even read what I said? I didn't even mention Pokebank... I said the actual game.

The only logic that's flawed here is yours. I got my info from a complete list of items and keyitems from the game...

The only way there would be more megas is if there is DLC in the future.

.... Did you even read what I said? I didn't even mention Pokebank... I said the actual game.

The only logic that's flawed here is yours. I got my info from a complete list of items and keyitems from the game...

The only way there would be more megas is if there is DLC in the future.

ahaha... here is a clear case of misinterpretation of yours

I was referring to Eagleby18

He was reffering to the hackers who hacked the database of the new Pokemopn Bank update

Edited by Cepheus

• Developers

ahaha... here is a clear case of misinterpretation of yours

I was referring to Eagleby18

He was reffering to the hackers who hacked the database of the new Pokemopn Bank update

Ah, my mistake then, sorry.

Anyways, 2 more days (Except for Europe unfortunally) until Oras!

Update 16:

PRIMAL MEWTWO CONFIRMED

frieza_final_form_by_maffo1989-d68yn84.p

It's a joke

Anyway, he's done the whole Aqua gang lair quest, and says the entire area is in 3D. Master ball is still there as well.

And back to the subject of Pokemon Bank datamining. There's a new mega keystone and we don't know who it's for:

Mega Bracelet- you (and your rival?)

Mega Pendant- Wally

Mega Stickpin- Steven

Mega Anchor- Archie

Mega Glasses- Maxie

Mega Tiara- Lisia

Mega Anklet- Zinnia

Mega Cuff- ???

Wonder who that's for. Is it for the elite four rematches? That doesn't seem right because only half of them wear something that could be described as "cuffs". Maybe it refers to the thing on Wallace's arm?

Update 17:

Turns out, there are more megas after all! You see, when the dataminers hacked the Pokebank files, they were looking for mega stones. The overlooked the meteorite, assuming it to hold the same purpose as in the originals (nothing more than an optional trade quest). They didn't notice there were three meteorites, and they look like this:

fMGQNyP.png

Yeah, those are CLEARLY mega stones. Question is, what Pokemon do they go to? And no, they aren't for Grouddon/Kyogre/Rayquaza, it's been confirmed that the primal forms are activated by the red and blue orb, and Rayquaza does something with a "black monolith".

I have a theory: The brown one is what it looks like when you get it from the machine on mt. chimney. Later in the game, something happens to it that makes it turn into one of its other forms, which one depends on the version you're playing.

• Developers

Turns out, there are more megas after all! You see, when the dataminers hacked the Pokebank files, they were looking for mega stones. The overlooked the meteorite, assuming it to hold the same purpose as in the originals (nothing more than an optional trade quest). They didn't notice there were three meteorites, and they look like this:

fMGQNyP.png

Yeah, those are CLEARLY mega stones. Question is, what Pokemon do they go to? And no, they aren't for Grouddon/Kyogre/Rayquaza, it's been confirmed that the primal forms are activated by the red and blue orb, and Rayquaza does something with a "black monolith".

I have a theory: The brown one is what it looks like when you get it from the machine on mt. chimney. Later in the game, something happens to it that makes it turn into one of its other forms, which one depends on the version you're playing.

Mega Jirachi, Deoxys, and mega ??? CONFIRMED.

• Developers

You can't say confirmed when you have question marks.

But looking at the state of the stones the look like mega stones for fossil poke

Like cradilly,armaldo, relicant

or a grass, water, dark/psychic mega evolution for a poke

Sarcasm my friend :P.

Update 17:

fMGQNyP.png

okay okay im just gonna throw this out there. what if these are for the gen 2 starters? i mean, in xy when you got the 1st gen starters who all had megas. in RSE endgame, you could get a second gen starter of choice. iirc i saw somewhere that you still get your choice of 2nd gen starter.

EDIT: 2ND GEN STARTERS CONFIRMED http://instagram.com/p/vlSRDUtaMA/?modal=true

Edited by Jelly

Update 19:

Remember how OP mega Rayquaza is? Well guess what. It looks like it doesn't have to be holding a mega stone to mega evolve. That means It can be holding a life orb, choice band/scarf, ect. No doubt about it, Rayquaza is deinitley the strongest Pokemon in the world as of these games.

Update 20:

When the demo came out, a lot of people were crying butthurt thinking that mega Glalie would be demo exclusive, and mega Steelix would be Japanese demo exclusive. This has been deconfirmed, as both the Glalitite and the Steelixite have been found.

Anyway, the leaker's currently at the part where they finally awaken the mascot legendary (Kyogre for him, he's playing Alpha Sapphire). It looks like these games follow the R/S story and not the Emerald story after all. A little bit more of a chance for Delta Emerald?

I haven't read any of the spoilers but I'd be willing to bet it's XZ and YZ more than Delta Emerald.

1. Gamefreak can sell two different games instead of one.

2. Zygarde was left curiously inferior and with interesting moves that could alter it's form based on speculation.

3. We've already seen Black 2 and White 2, so it's not outlandish.