#Hoenn Confirmed

Godot

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay, so I just got the game and downloaded my shiny Beldum. Expected to only get Take Down, you know like most Beldums, but this one's special and comes with the moves Hold Back, IRON DEFENSE, IRON HEAD, and ZEN HEADBUTT. Keep in mind, this thing's level FIVE.

...WAT.

Omg guys stop it!!!

I wanted to do a Wonderlocke run... but these information is so amazing I might reconsider on doing a normal run with all the awesome

(Since I don't like resetting my file to start over I wouldn't wondertrade away special one-time pokemon to use in post game...)

Yeah, I was raising up beldum and I was going to use it to wreck Roxanne. But it stopped listening to me at level 11 when all I wanted it to do was use Hold Back on a slakoth. So I used the slakoth to trade for the makuhita in the house next to her gym.

Yeah, the pokenav thing is really awesome. The more you have run into pokemon, the more info it will tell you about the pokemon you're sneaking up on. Like

Ability

Moves

Potential (out of 3 stars)

Level

Held Items

I got:

Sky Attack taillow, others had steel wing

Wurmples holding bright powders.

seems like every wild zigzagoon is holding a potion

It's been confirmed that whoever said "Deoxys in Delta Episode isn't catchable" was trolling. You CAN catch it, making Deoxys the first ever event exclusive legendary to be catchable in normal gameplay.

However, the battle itself is under... certain circumstances... they pretty much make it one of, if not THE hardest Pokemon you've ever tried to catch in your life. Won't spoil it, but seriously. Save your Master Ball for it, so that if you ragequit, you can still get it.