Godot

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Developers

oh yeah... I saw a stream today where the guy was already done with Elite 4 and was hunting for Megastones...

confirmed -> no bathing old ladies in Lavaridge Town

No bathing with old ladies?! What's the point then?!

Jeez I don't know exactly where it's obtained but ORAS still has the broken EXP share, NOT post game. One more reason I'm not getting this game. #EasyMode

you get it most likely where you get the normal EXP-Share in R/S/E...

and well you don't need to use it...

and when weren't Pokemon games NOT easy-mode? (except Reborn...^^)

enough with all of this

guys

HAVE YOU CHECKED THE SOUNDTRACKS YET?

https://www.youtube.com/user/utuber6061backup/videos

as per usual, utuber6061 is uploading the entire oras ost into his channel, and so far the battle themes are AMAZING

would like to highlight the rival battle theme, groudon/kyogre/rayquaza theme and the frontier brain theme

Then don't use it. The EXP share is meant as a handicap for new and much younger trainers who don't want to spend as much time leveling and want to play the game straight through. For more experienced trainers, it can be used as a way to quickly train your post game team.

There is something that people have forgotten or just don't care/know/. These game are 3d replicas of the old GBA games with only a few new things. However, liek in the old games, they mentioned the damn frontier and we didn't get it until Emerald. So, either Game Freak has forgotten about that or we are either going to get Delta Emerald Or some sort of event/DLC. I really wish people would stop bitching about it. Be grateful for what you all get.

There is something that people have forgotten or just don't care/know/. These game are 3d replicas of the old GBA games with only a few new things. However, liek in the old games, they mentioned the damn frontier and we didn't get it until Emerald. So, either Game Freak has forgotten about that or we are either going to get Delta Emerald Or some sort of event/DLC. I really wish people would stop bitching about it. Be grateful for what you all get.

This this this. I really hate it when people say that "the game developers didn't make the game exactly like I wanted it to be"...

I was thinking about that "Pokemon games are getting easier." I think we have just got better at playing Pokemon.. I mean when I played Pokemon for the first time I was really bad at it. But it would be nice if there was a hard option for Pokemon games. I mean like normal mode and hard mode.

This this this. I really hate it when people say that "the game developers didn't make the game exactly like I wanted it to be"...

I was thinking about that "Pokemon games are getting easier." I think we have just got better at playing Pokemon.. I mean when I played Pokemon for the first time I was really bad at it. But it would be nice if there was a hard option for Pokemon games. I mean like normal mode and hard mode.

Like Black 2 & White 2? It would be cool

Well remember when I brought up those "mega meteorites" and gave my theory on what they were? Well the theory may still be right, but I got the location wrong. Apparently, the Meteorite you get on mount chimney is just the same, otherwise useless, fetch quest item. So how do you find the mega meteorite(s), I wonder...

I use the EXP share to skip straight past level grinding because I find it tedious as all hell. I would turn it off for a Nuzlocke or some such challenge, but for the main game I'm leaving that fucker on the entire time.

^This

I don't see how grinding should be necessary, even in an RPG.

It doesn't add anything, it just makes it last longer.

Allow me to finally get this off my chest: it's the story of how Nintendo trolled me!

*Plays Pokemon X*

"Screw this, this game is made hella short, has severe aging issue, no replay value, and I don't even have a stable internet connection to enjoy the one thing that seems to be the final goal of this thing at this point, i.e. online competitive battling"

*Stops playing Pokemon X*

"Hell, I am not even justifying my purchase of a 3DS at this point! Really, Pokemon have nothing new to offer me, and I am not really into any other 3DS game..."

*Sells 3DS*

*Nintendo announces the remakes of my fav generation of all times a mere days after*

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

So yeah, I did use the money to get myself on some JRPGs I love that don't have such problems, and I am quite happy with my decision, but still, now that the games are out and everyone is going banana over them, I can't help being salty as hell...

Level 5 poochyena with thunder fang. So stoked now. Plus the damn thing is adorable.

Too bad it is timid though

Did you use the new DexNav feature or ?

I want this game already but I have to wait 7 days.. but I must be patient..

• Veterans

Jolly male Ralts with Shadow Sneak and a freaking female Modest Ralts!!

This Pokeradar thing is amazing.

Jesus...Breeding moves has never been this easy...You barely have to aside from chain breeding...