Surge Story: Chapter 1- "Cadets" [Completed IC thread]

Sutoratosu

Sid rolled up his sleeves and anger takes place "So reasoning isn't good for you now Mr. I'm one of the heroes of this camp? My GAO got frighten and run back to me when it saw your GAO so it must be asking for trouble. I don't know whose right or wrong but i got to take my GAO's side better than any of you so called "soldiers" "

Just as Nathan was about to break the tension.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clint looked over at Nathan, he knew he was right just as he had been right when he lashed out on him in front of Oak, but this time it was different Sid needed to be put down, Nathan didn't understand that, he couldn't understand that. The streets were best related to the jungle, if you weren't an alpha male, you were a beta male and if you let the wrong person be the alpha male, well they would take anything and everything from you. That's why street thugs are so violent, life is much easier as an alpha. Clint was sure Sid was trying to prove himself to be the alpha male of this group, sure maybe not when the higher ups were around, but certainly when the rest of the group was involved, that's why Clint knew he couldn't give in to Sid, that's when the idea struck him.

"Look Nathan," Clint started looking back at the pilot who was roughly the same size as himself, "I know you're tough and all, but let's be honest here if it came down to a first fight between us, I think we all know who'd be walkin' away," Clint looked back over at Sid, "How about this you want an apology? Well if you're partners can take mine out then it's yours, otherwise you walk away and stop tryin' to push everyone aroun', got it?" Clint smirked, he'd been waiting to try his partners out in a fair fight ever since he almost battled Logan earlier, and now was his chance.

"We'll finally theres something we can agree on" as Sid rolled down his sleeve "Shinx on my side" as shinx stops nibbling on the sleepy pink hippos tail. Sid says with a cocky attitude while petting it " Is it to much to ask for a F*cking apology? believe what you believe pal i just trying to defend shinx here cuz his part of my gang, something you wont understand even you Mr.pilot " as Shinx facial expression changes to a fierce one.

Edited by typhlosionrulez

Clint smirked as the feral cat stepped forward, "Didn't he just realize how afraid that thing was of big pimpin'?"

"Let's go big pimpin'!" Clint called back for his Onix who slithered forward eager to face it's new opponent, "Alright, big pimpin' smash that thing to the ground!" Clint yelled, then realized the extremity of his command, "But, uh don't ya know kill it." The Onix responded, with a humongous roar that shook the earth, then smashed it's face down towards Shinx.

((God i'm screwed))

"Shinx jump of the way if you know whats good for you." Shinx being petrified but able to response to Sid's command"

Shinx Jumps and clinched to Onyx's face. Now "bite em with thunder" as Shinx fangs glows so as its tail he bites the huge monsters face but without any effect. Sid was surprised as if the plan didn't work "what the hell?".

Clint's assumptions were finally assured, his Onix must be some sort of electric type but he wasn't just sure yet how to control that. "Grab it!" Clint yelled towards his Onix who responded by wrapping it's tail around the Shinx. "Now give it the squeeze big pimpin'!" The Onix then began to crush the tiny cat between it's massive stone tail.

"Son of a b-" Nathan almost swore. These two idiots were going at it, despite his advice. The bastard thinks he can take me in a fight, too? He shook his GAO awake and set it down. "You like smashing rocks, right? Can you do something about that thing over there?" He gestured at the rock snake -the Onix, he heard it called?- and the Bagon responded like it usually did, charging at it and slamming it with his quite durable head. After that, his temper got the best of him. "Clint, you goddamned dumbass. How about you fight your own battles instead of ordering shit around to do it for you?"

Sid has to react at that time, he can see Shinx face in pain obviously a mismatch and wont end well. "Go Smoke(Horsea) help a brother out" as he command Horsea "Use Smokescreen" as the field was covered in thick fog. as he saw Shinx tail glowing in the mist "Hold on buddy, Horsea spray some into that rock monster's eye". as horsea tries to aim at Clint's Onyx.

The attack from the Bagon didn't seem to do all that much to the humongous rock-creature, however it was certainly enough to make it let go of the feral cat and redirect it's own attention at the small lizard.

"Man, this ain't about fightin' some battles, this is about figurin' out what our partners can actually do!" Clint yelled out to Nathan, not entirely believing what he was saying, "Ya see if it was personal I wouldn't have listened to you at all, I just thought it would be a good chance to have a little partner try out is all." Clint shrugged then continued, "Besides man, my first shot got screwed up by that fake Oak guy, I mean ain't you just a little curious about what these things are all about?"

After his talk he whipped back around to notice his Onix being sprayed in the eye by some smoke like substance. "Man, I know big pimpin' is huge, but god damn 3 on 1, now that ain't even close to fair." Clint then whipped around to his Tyrogue, "Rock, go take care of that ... blue thing," with that the small Tyrogue dashed forward and leapt in the air, foot extended with the full intention of landing a jump kick on the sea-horse.

Sid looks at Nathan with a smirk "what you expect a thanks? let us fight, this is between me and him like a gang war and 3 gangs at the same time wont end well"

Horsea didn't notice Tyrogue coming out from the fog with his foot ready to strike, Horse went tumbling as the smoke clears out, as Shinx aid Horsea by bitting and clamping on the boxer while nibbling viciously in its face "Jolt him Shinx" as its fangs glows again.

The Tyrogue shrieked wildly in pain, "Give him hell Rock!!" Clint exclaimed but before he could finish his sentence, the Tyrogue had already began to respond by unleashing a fury of jabs onto the small cat. "Toss it at big pimpin'!' Clint yelled as the Tyrogue responded by tossing the small cat over near the huge Onix. "Good now's your chance Onix!" Clint yelled as the huge creature managed to once again pick up the tiny shinx. "Now don't let anything interfere Rock!"

Nathan attempted to intervene once more. "Cut it out, you dumb****s! You saw what happened to the other GAOs when you went into full-out combat; you really think this is a good plan? I said already, I'll put both of you on your asses if you don't quit now, and you're lucky you've gotten two warnings."

Sid walks toward at the injured horsea as tyrogue seems to guard it. Horsea sees the standing boxer guarding it as it gains consciousness, out of impulse Horsea shoots a stream of Water gun powerful enough to knock Tyrogue to the nearest tree. Sid walks towards Horsea and and carries it as he walks toward onyx with shinx's tail on its mouth helplessly. Sid shouted at the rock snake "put him down!"

The Tyrogue hit the tree hard, in fact hard enough for a visible welt to be seen by Clint several yards away, however the Tyrogue did get up and started to run back at Sid and the sea-horse like creature. "Stop Rock, and put him down big pimpin'," both of the creatures did as they were told as the gigantic snake released the small cat and began slithering back over to Clint. Clint's point had been proven, he had won the battle. "Good fight man, hope we get to do a lil' trainin' again sometime soon, but as for now, I think our guys deserve some rest." he said as he took out the two containers and recalled both of his partners. Clint then turned around and began to walk over to search for Oak or someone who could heal up his Tyrogue who clearly took a large amount of physical damage from the sea-horse.

((Sorry guys need to go to sleep.))

Edited by Supernovae

Shinx return to Sid's side as horsea seems to be exhausted while seems to be sleeping on his arms. Shinx climb to Sid's back and make his way through his cap clamp on and resting on the back of his head. Man we never got the apology,but we don't back down from a fight right guys. As Sid looks at his resting allies. as he walks quietly and rest to a nearest tree to sit from the shade. he notice Nathan as he passby and said with a soft spoken voice and seems to be exhausted "hey buddy lighten up, it's just a training exercise you soldiers might say."

Jory and Keaton decided it wasn’t a good idea to battle considering the match between Surge and Erick. “You know we’ll have battles like that eventually, right? And I don’t think any of us would call for an exploding move.”

It was then that Logan’s attention was drawn by the battle between Clint, Sid and Nathan. Crush had also noticed the battle and wanted to go closer, but Logan stopped him. “Don’t interfere. You’ll get your chance eventually,” he said while the battle came to an end.

“No extreme wounds on any of the GAOs involved. It can be done without endangering them.” Logan was more mumbling to himself, looking for a way to battle with Crush and earning its trust.

With interest, Lionel had been following the fight between Nathan, Clint and Sid. "This is...certainly most entertaining." As he saw that the GAO that Clint named 'Big Pimpin' was smashing through all of his opponents, he couldn't help but to grin. That Clint. He certainly is a powerful cadet. Then he released Sid's GAO was there, and that Shadow was deathly afraid of it. He turned around to see if he was still around, but it looked like he summoned his courage and didn't go crazy. However, he was hiding behind Lionel, shivering. As the battle came to a conclusion, it seemed like Clint was the winner. No surprises on that part. "Well, this was interesting, if nothing else. It seems like, while Shadow is afraid of the Shinx' electric attacks, Clint's GAO didn't even seem to be affected by it. Maybe I should try one of those battles as well..." Lionel muttered to himself while walking away. Then, he saw another one of the cadets just stand there. He was probably also spectating the battle, and his GAO seemed eager to battle himself. Maybe this is my chance to battle myself. As he walked to the cadet he said: "Hello there. I see you were spectating their match as well?"

Another cadet walked over to Logan. “Yes, I’ve been looking for a way to practice with my GAO without hurting them. I was just talking about it with Jory and Keaton,” Logan said as he pointed toward the other two cadets. “My name is Logan by the way. And this is Crush, my Squirtle.” Logan looked at Crush before continuing. He had to earn the turtle’s trust before something serious happened.
“Are you up for a battle against us?” he asked.

“Are you up for a battle against us?” Logan asked. Lionel smiled. This was exactly what he was hoping to happen. "I'm always up for a challenge, mate. I will use my winged buddy here, Shadow the Murkrow." He said as he pointed at the Murkrow. Suddenly, Buddy walked in front of Crush and Logan, turned around to face Lionel, and he saw two things on his face he never saw before. Eagerness and anxiousness. "On second thought, I'll go with my Slowpoke here, named Buddy." Then, as Buddy stepped to Lionel, he whispered: "Please refrain from using your yawn in this battle. We should keep it fair." Then he turned back to Logan. "Alright, are you ready? This will be a practise match, so no hurting them too badly, ok?"

“Sure, I’ll call Crush back if he goes overboard.” Logan said. “So you better listen to me, alright?” he warned the turtle. Crush didn’t seem too happy, but nodded as a sign he would obey. This time at least. If Logan screwed up chances were high Crush wouldn’t listen anymore.

Ok, let’s see. That thing doesn’t look like it knows electric or grass attacks. If it’s a Hippo, water would be logical. As far as logic applies for these GAO. Chances are it can’t manipulate any element like Oak’s Foxman… No use in thinking this over, let’s go for offense.

Meanwhile Crush had moved in front of his opponent with a cocky attitude. “Ok, Crush, use your water attack!” A hard jet of water came from the turtle’s mouth and hit his opponent.
Wow, that thing really is slow. I should take advantage of that. But the water attack didn’t seem to do much.
“Nice one, let’s keep up our offense!" The turtle nodded in agreement.

The water blast hit Buddy, but it didn't seem to do much. "Good job Buddy! Now hit him with one of your attacks!" The Slowpoke opened his mouth, and blasted a jet of water at Crush, similar to the Squirtle's attack. However, as it hit Crush, it didn't seem to do a lot either. I did not know he could do that...how much surprises does this guy still have for me? "Alright Buddy, keep it up!"

Edited by Bibarel

Looks like both GAOs are water types. But I have the advantage in speed.
“Crush, withdraw into your shell and harden it. Then use it to tackle th-”

Crush reacted at the word ‘withdraw’ before Logan had finished his sentence, reacting to the clear command. Crush’s shell shined silver for a moment and he was already halfway toward his opponent.

He’s reacting fast. Did he know what I was planning? Or is it something else?

As he saw the Squirtle charging at him, Lionel suddenly had an idea. "Buddy, use the attack you showed me earlier to throw Crush away!" Buddy's eyes turned blue again, and as he stopped the turtle GAO in his tracks, he threw it back with pure mind power. This is going good...Buddy's way tougher than I expected.

One of the cadets came up to Logan and offered a challenge to him. Lionel, he said his name was. There was the hippo- Buddy- against a turtle- Crush. When the battle began, the turtle moved faster, but didn't seem to hurt the hippo too much. After that, Buddy retalilated with the same water attack. Crush then withdrew into its shell and threw itself at Buddy. However, before it hit the hippo, Buddy seemed to stop the turtle in its tracks, and threw it back.
Keaton looked at Axis. "Think you can do that?" he asked Baltoy. Then, Baltoy's eyes shined green, and a horrible headache came over Keaton. "Ugh... That'll do, that's fine," he quickly said. Then, Axis's eyes returned to normal as his headache quickly went away. "Wow," Keaton said, still recovering. "So you're a psychic and earth creature, huh?" Axis seemed to spin a little faster when he asked. Keaton took that as a yes. He should keep notice of this. He was hydrophobic and a psychic. Does that mean he has other weaknesses, he thought, wincing.
Sheriff walked over, taking interest in the battle. However, when a little bit of water splashed over to the sidelines, both of the GAOs moved back. Both Axis and Sheriff seemed to be weak to water. I shouldn't challenge either of those water manipulators, Keaton thought. However, the black bird that Lionel always had around might be a good challenge for Axis. Or, he could fight another one of the Cadets. "Anyone up for a quick practice?" he asked, his eyes still on the battle.

“Crush, hide in your shell!” Crush landed on its shell, which took most of the impact from being thrown away. “Do you have any other attacks?” Logan asked. Crush shook its head. Damn, we need close combat since water gun isn’t doing anything. But how do we get closer?

“Use water gun at Buddy’s eyes and then hit it with a tackle!” The water gun hit Slowpoke in the eyes. “Now, tackle!” Crush charged at his opponent again. Logan hoped that this time his plan would work.