10 minutes ago, espeon860 said:

i belive cause iron head cause it changees to the legendary dog signature move but i could be wrong

The problem still persists after i have taught them Iron head in either form and Iron head didn't change into the signature moves even though they were in crowned form so that is kinda weird. If i teach them the signature moves through debug then this still happens

5 hours ago, Chrisna Satria said:

i got lvl 15 kubfu, after the quest dex

alright thanks for the info. am prolly just going to debug it since theres nothing i can do to have it feom bee’s. ill just convince myself i get it like i should have lol.

On 3/13/2023 at 3:43 AM, Voltare said:

Can you tell me how to complete this event. I've hit a bit of a wall, more so with the first location

Hide contents

1st outside the entrance to teknite cave, 2nd all the way south by where corey dropped the balls near the wall and 3rd in the garchomp statues room of the sugiline cave

On 2/16/2023 at 1:54 PM, AverageJJbaEnjoyer said:

Does anyone want an ugly custom shiny for our favorite flamboyant weed cat? Because I made one.  I also included a backsprite from the relic castle gen 9 sprite project, all credits to them for the design. I made this shiny on my ipad, so the colors look different from my original design due to the pc port, but it still looks semi-decent imo. Feel free to download and copy/paste to your Battlers folder to use (make sure to replace files). I didn't recolor the icon or make shinies for the pre-evos because I'm lazy :p

918.png

Hey hey, got an issue where after the meltan quest, the guy who asks for ingredients just keeps asking for the same things, taking them from my bag if I have them, and never gives me anything. I assume this is the evolution item for meltan, since it doesn't evolve at 40 like someone stated earlier in the thread. I just debugged in melmetal, but thought it should be reported.

• Documented 1

Can I be directed to the location that shows how to evolve Eevee into the new forms you created please? As well as the location where I can see how to evolve existing pokemon into the newly added forms

Edited by Joe7982

33 minutes ago, Joe7982 said:

Can I be directed to the location that shows how to evolve Eevee into the new forms you created please? As well as the location where I can see how to evolve existing pokemon into the newly added forms

There should be an Excel file in the main folder called "All Gen Reborn Guide". In it are a number of tabs, including "Gen 8 Locations", "Gen 9 Locations", "Alternate Forms", "New Items" (which also shows effects, like the Pokemon for which evolution items are used), "Custom Megas" (including Mega Stone locations), and "Eeveelutions" (which displays evolution methods).

Imgur link.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Saslen said:

There should be an Excel file in the main folder called "All Gen Reborn Guide". In it are a number of tabs, including "Gen 8 Locations", "Gen 9 Locations", "Alternate Forms", "New Items" (which also shows effects, like the Pokemon for which evolution items are used), "Custom Megas" (including Mega Stone locations), and "Eeveelutions" (which displays evolution methods).

Imgur link.

Awesome THANKS!

Hey, I've never modded reborn/rejuv/etc., so sorry if these are kind of noob questions.

1. Is it possible for me to use only certain parts of the mod? I wanted to do a run with the 18 eeveelutions, but otherwise have a vanilla game (no custom megas/gen 8 pokemon/changed teams/etc.). If not, its alright, but ideally I would have it set up like that.

2. Can I apply this mod to only 1 save file? I have a bunch of reborn runs I want to do on vanilla, but this run and maybe one other with this mod. How would I set that up?

Hihi!
Where exactly is the Weavilite. I know it's in the Glass Workstation but I can't find it anywhere. Idk if it's only available after the gauntlet, I went inside the room with the pulse to try and see if I could see the stone there but I couldn't.

It's very much possible it's somewhere in plain sight but I just didn't see it, but I'm positive I haven't seen it at all.

Hey so i just downloaded this and am giving my Zigzagoon blunt force trauma headbutting the garden tree looking for a skwovet, is there possibly something I need to enable/ something else to download in order to find the pokemon myself? I fought a trainer that had milcery so they're in the game, I just want to make sure I can catch them.

11 minutes ago, Bruuaga said:

Hey so i just downloaded this and am giving my Zigzagoon blunt force trauma headbutting the garden tree looking for a skwovet, is there possibly something I need to enable/ something else to download in order to find the pokemon myself? I fought a trainer that had milcery so they're in the game, I just want to make sure I can catch them.

Skwovet can't be caught. Greedent can, post-city restoration.