Looking for a Ground Type Pokemon

Afran

To whomever is reading this, I recently started playing Pokemon reborn and I needed a good ground pokemon to defeat the electric gym leader.

I am sorry I don't have any good Pokemon to trade in return.

If possible, Please trade with me.

Offering me a good strategy also helps.

Thank You.

• Hmm 1

Other than the good suggestions you got, another pokemon that is useful against Julia is Kricketune. You can get Kricketot in a house in Peridot ward if I recall, and make sure that it has the ability run away, cause when it evolves it will become technician. With fury cutter, you've got yourself a sweeper that is super effective also for the next gym. It falls off quickly after that though because of its poor stats and unlucky matchups, but for the early game, it's a powerhouse. 

• Like 2

afaik the only Ground-type pre-Julia is sand cloak Wormadam (I thiiiiiink you get sand cloak from the alleyways? and Burmy is a headbutt encounter). other immunities include Goldeen with Lightning Rod, Blitzle with one of 2 immunity abilities or if you got lucky with the event, Volt Absorb Pachirisu

most Grass types will do fine as resists though, and Roselia is even capable of soloing her (barring multiple Air Cutter crits). there's also a few other mons that can solo: Bibarel, Linoone (alternative event to Pachirisu), Noctowl, Guts Raticate, Kricketune (takes a bit of luck) and Moxie Mightyena, off the top of my head, all solo or get damn close at level 18-20

for a bit of extra help, catch a high level Trubbish from the north alleyway and use Toxic Spikes. two layers will stop anything on her team getting out of hand with Charge Beam boosts, since they'll die from poison first, and if she spams potions it just builds up more poison damage

if Plusle or Minun keep getting a Nuzzle off before going down, you can grab a hidden Cheri Berry on the way to the railway, near a trainer with Glameow and Hoppip.

• Like 2