So about Melia's Ribbon...(Possible spoilers)

ABoringGuy

This is something that is bugging me from v10. We battle with Venam to chose a Ribbon color. This time I chose Red ribbon and while Melia does usally wear Red ribbon sometimes she wears blue on as well. I would just think this as a bug but seeing how this bug hasnt been fixed since v10 I feel like there might be some story significance on it. Vivian also mentions that there are actually 5 people who time travelled so maybe the 5th one was Melia who actually got a blue ribbon. What do you guys think about this?

4 hours ago, Yahiro said:

This is something that is bugging me from v10. We battle with Venam to chose a Ribbon color. This time I chose Red ribbon and while Melia does usally wear Red ribbon sometimes she wears blue on as well. I would just think this as a bug but seeing how this bug hasnt been fixed since v10 I feel like there might be some story significance on it. Vivian also mentions that there are actually 5 people who time travelled so maybe the 5th one was Melia who actually got a blue ribbon. What do you guys think about this?

I always thought 5th one was Madame X?

I think it's just a bug with the wrong sprite showing up for some animations.

As for the fifth person, I assumed it was ghost Anathea we have inside our soul stone. Always thought Madame X was just pulled from the present when we changed the timeline, and her time diamond protecting her somehow like the amulets did to the main characters. But then, Madame X makes a comment somewhere that suggests she's been aware of or spying on Melia and co in the past, so who knows.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I think the options are

-Madame X - she can time travel and is in the ruined timeline with you, she claims she was thrown her when she tried to stop the change but she could just be lying, she does seem to be following Melia around without doing anything, since she is shown to be hiding near the Arceus Statue during ch 15. 

-Anathea (soul) - Her soul was with us at this point so maybe that counts? 

-Adrest - Adrest is a separate being that was a part of you so maybe they count? This brings up the question of why the other parts of the MC don't count, but that could be explained as them simply being fused together, and hence, being one entity, while Adrest is still separate. 

EDIT: As for the ribbon, probably just a simple mistake, since the ribbon changing is never mentioned, and the ribbon is only really brought up to have Melia get all sad that Venam got her a gift before getting stoned. 

Edited by pizzagod13

I've never noticed the ribbon thing and don't even remember for sure which one I chose but I'm guessing it is a sprite bug like the invisible Aero in the MC's nightmare realm. 

The 5th time traveler is either:

- Anathea's ghost within the Soul Stone

- Adrest snoozing in the MC Inn (I loved Venom's soul hotel comment). 

- Madame X. 

I would say Adrest is least likely since he's a part of the MC who was already counted and if Adrest could be counted as separate from us than how wasn't the rest of the MC class. 

Although we know Madame X can time travel in this instance she seemed confused when she appeared in the ruined present with us suggesting that she was pulled into the timeline change by her own amulet or whatever she uses to exist in and/or remain astute of all alternate timelines. 

This leaves Anathea as the most likely 5th time traveler. 

On 10/19/2021 at 6:48 AM, Mei-o_Scarlett said:

nah it specfically means 5 people time travel

so not gard

poof.thumb.png.64847d152a74b3dcb12750ce66c0e6f1.png

Vivian says this right after being attacked by gardevoir, so I assumed that she was the one who wasn't with us. But maybe I'm just interpreting this wrong?