Pokemon Desolation E5 Discussion

• Global Mods

With the release of Pokemon Desolation E5, here is a place where you can discussion everything related Deso!

Anyways have fun! 

Hi! This thread is now locked, we look forward to your future discussions for EP6!

Spoiler

Does anyone know what the landline number for the house in North Cellia is? One of the laptops says the code for underground access is the word GRID, converted alphabetically. I'm assuming this is a clue, but what does it mean?

19 minutes ago, Tamurlin said:
  Hide contents

Does anyone know what the landline number for the house in North Cellia is? One of the laptops says the code for underground access is the word GRID, converted alphabetically. I'm assuming this is a clue, but what does it mean?

Spoiler

the landline number is 71894. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Junior said:
  Reveal hidden contents

the landline number is 71894. 

Spoiler

I was confused on that part as well until I figured it out. I guess the wording of that phrase was a bit off because I thought they wanted you to rearrange the letters into alphabetical order and then convert that into numbers.

Can someone clarify me if there is any difference  between funding the jinx guild with 20 credits in celeste labyrinth and not funding it.

Spoiler

The jinx guild there would close down and shift to celia later right. 

need help with in game trade 

Spoiler

Where can I find a Hondour that is needed for a trade in Celeste City Pokemon Center

Spoiler locking just incase people dont want to know locaion names, this spoiler dose not spoil specific in game story events

1 minute ago, thomas2104 said:

need help with in game trade 

Hide contents

Where can I find a Hondour that is needed for a trade in Celeste City Pokemon Center

Spoiler locking just incase people dont want to know locaion names, this spoiler dose not spoil specific in game story events

Spoiler

Rare encounter in the volcano

1 minute ago, Michael_ said:

Houndour evolves at level 24, there's no item needed unless the method was changed

sorry for the confusion, Im talking about the electerizer, the item that evolves Electabuzz into electevire when electabuzz is traded while holding it

10 hours ago, HippoSheep said:
  Hide contents

Does anyone know where the engineer is? The one the builder in Celia North tasks you to find after beating Aaron.

It's the guy on the truck underneath the Celia North Ranger's HQ.

On 7/2/2020 at 12:14 AM, Shard_ said:

Need help with ep 5 ending 

Hide contents

When darkrai grabs your hand and you try to resist it said i didnt have enough determination anyone nows how i can resist it 

Spoiler

Throughout Odis village and the rest of the dreamscape, there are certain journals and other places where you can choose to investigate, and when you do you get a message like 'A wave of curiosity washes over you'. Before meeting Darkrai, in the mansion there are about 4 -5 of these that you can get by interacting with 'sparkling' in the bookcases. I assume if you read enough of these materials, you will have the strength to resist Darkrai, as I did.

15 minutes ago, Aurora Borealis said:
  Reveal hidden contents

did anyone found the mega stone for cinccino?

Reveal hidden contents

also how many dreamscape fragments are available and what is their purpose?

Spoiler

Didn't know there was a mega for the chinchila...

There are 3 pieces, and you get a Porygon

Just now, Lokpopzer said:
  Hide contents

Someone wouldn't happen to know where the last Grid fragment is? Have found the ones in silver forest, adenfall, Keneph jungle and route 2.

Spoiler

There is one inside the Trade building in Blackview, right next to the Blackview teleporter, to its left

2 hours ago, treeckoz said:

Is it possible to get Dusk Lycanroc from the starter? I realized a bit late, since mine doesn't have Own Tempo, but I was just curious! 

Yes it doesn't need own tempo, just level it up to 25 between 17:00-17:59 and you are set.