Greek FEF: Part I - Underworld's Ascent

Aurorix

e5TiIke.png

"Are we done with the stage show yet?" Korinna grumbled irritably. This is why she was better off working alone, but now she had no choice. Not that the last time she'd worked in a group had gone well, either, and she'd even had the luxury of picking her teammates (more or less.) Their glorious leader would play music and kick down doors just because he thought it looked cool, and now they were arguing back and forth. She would have said something about dying if it were a different circumstance; as it was, her prospects for getting out of this hole and getting her revenge weren't looking so good.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grynoth_Satisfied.png

"It's not as if I picked the name myself. Though I believe it was based on my fighting style, rather than character" was all Vlassis had to say in response to Argos' comment, pushing himself up from the ground just as his 'assistant', a maiden with holy garbs and bat wings, came in and began laying into the boy. Definitely not his idea of 'saviors', but he couldn't complain either way, since he was dead.

Grynoth_Other_Eyes.png

"Thanatos as well? That's... Surprising. I don't suppose you two brought keys with you? Something to get these shackles off and let us look presentable."

vDu5eQn.png     ytgCLAn.png

"Ah heh heh heh..." An awkward laughter was all the came from the underworld prince a he glances towards the direction of Korinna. Alunda, meanwhile, just keeps silent and stares at the ground in embarrassment. 

0ecdRIO.png

"Oh right! I totally forgot about those. Luckily for you the keys should be riiiiiight here!"  He dramatically reaches into his inside coat pocket and his expression turns from one of confidence to confusion to panic. He frantically starts going through all the pockets he has before slowly turning back to Aya

vDu5eQn.png

"Say... Aya. You wouldn't have happened to take the shackles keys? Did you?"  You could practically see the sweat dripping down the swordsman's face at this point.

ytgCLAn.png

It takes all of Alunda's might to suppress her frustration with the prince.  "I had a feeling something like this would happen so I checked your room and found these on top of your dresser." She pulls out the keys in question and jingles them a bit for emphasis. An awkward stare down between servant and master occurs before the winged woman proceeds to unlock all the cuffs. As soon as the lock clinks open it feels like a huge weight that you've long come accustom is released. These cuffs definitely have some magical properties to them. Soon all requested weapons are handed out as well as a small pouch of high-grade medicine is handed to everyone.

"Well, its good to see everything is in order." Turning towards the door another new figure comes in waving to the group, was this Thanatos?

G1fIGr1.png

"I don't have much time before Hades catches wind of my disappearance so I'll keep this brief." He was leaning on the door frame, his body concealed under a large cloak

vDu5eQn.png

"Straight to business, eh Thanny? Is my father working you to the bone as usual." Argos cuts off the man, approaching him before extending his fist out.

K8TcUN7.png

"Heh, well apparently there's no rest for the bringer of death." He follows up by completing a fist bump with the prince and a small chuckle follows. Thanatos adjusts his cloak and straightens up,

G1fIGr1.png

"Back to the point, I've set up a riot inside the facility. Soon they'll start getting all the guard's attention, or well all of them loyal to Hades. During that time Alunda will lead everyone down a route devoid of any interferences, since I doubt Argos committed the path to memory. Unfortunately, I won't be able to assist you since Hades would get suspicious if natural death suddenly started ceasing for an extended period of time. However, should everything go according to plan you all should slip out without a hint of trouble. Alunda, I'm sure you know where the rest stop is once you're far from the Sotiria. Stay there until I manage to get under the radar once more." His head perks up,  "It should be about time now anyways. Good luck." He waves goodbye before disappearing in white light and black smoke.

aMlMpsT.png

"Alright everyone! You heard the man! Let's head out!" With that the group makes their way through the winding corridors, however as we all know nothing goes according to plan. Entering the center of the Sotiria they're met with a large glowing crystal that extends from the floor to the ceiling. Not only that but a platoon of guards set up in a defensive position. 

Ai5o4Ox.png

dPgQcN5.png

"So... you're actually going through with this." Emerging from behind the crystal a towering Minotaur with a large axe appears. 

Io3wAN0.png

The prince looks in shock,  "T-teach! What are you doing here!? What's with all these guards!?" The bull-man grunts.

dPgQcN5.png

"Think of it like a final test to see if you're ready to leave out on your own. I promised your mother I wouldn't let you do anything beyond your league."

Io3wAN0.png

"Okay but how did you know about all this and what's with all these guards? What if I decided to go alone, I would've be floor'd!"

dPgQcN5.png

"You've been my pupil since you were but a child, I know when you're plotting something." He grunts as if somehow offended, "If you decided to not round up a group you'd be a bigger fool than I thought you were. This beating would've been a good wake up call. Enough talk however, your diversion won't last long right?"

Io3wAN0.png

"Grrrr... Fine! Everyone, looks like we're fighting our way through here! Get ready for combat!" He does an exaggerated arm motion forward before drawing his sword.

Objective: All Escape or Defeat Asterios
Loose condition: All Party Members Fall

Additional Goals: Destroy the Power Cyrstal

EXP: 0/100
Cheat Sheet:

Map Theme
Players:
Alunda (15/15) | Heal Eq.
Argos von Bodin (18/18) | Wooden Sword Eq.
Aristotle The Bull  (22/22) | Iron Javelin Eq.
Aya (17/17) | Soldier’s Drum Eq.
Ignacio Blightwater (20/20) | Devil’s Anchor Eq.
Korinna (20/20) | Hatchet Eq.
Mercia Erwood (20/20) | Iron Bow Eq.
Owena Erwood (18/18) | Iron Axe Eq.
Eulalia Anastasius (20/20) | Blessed Iron Eq.
Vlassis (20/20) | Iron Lance Eq

Breakables:
Power Core Crystal (10/10)

Enemies:
Skell Sword A (20/20) | Slim Sword Eq.
Skell Sword B (20/20) | Slim Sword Eq.
Skell Sword C (20/20) | Slim Sword Eq.
Skell Sword D (20/20) | Slim Sword Eq.

Fiend A (22/22) | Iron Lance Eq.
Fiend B (22/22) | Iron Lance Eq.
Fiend C (22/22) | Iron Lance Eq.
Fiend D (22/22) | Iron Lance Eq.

Demon A (22/22) | Hatchet Eq. 
Demon B (22/22) | Hatchet Eq.
Demon C (22/22) | Hatchet Eq.
Demon D (22/22) | Hatchet Eq.

Wisp A (19/19) | Fire Eq.

Wisp B (19/19) | Fire Eq.

Wisp C (19/19) | Fire Eq.

Wisp D (19/19) | Fire Eq.

Bowaton A (17/17) | Iron Bow Eq.
Bowaton B (17/17) | Iron Bow Eq.
Bowaton C (17/17) | Iron Bow Eq.
Bowaton D (17/17) | Iron Bow Eq.

Bosses/Special Enemies:
Asterios (40/40) | Axe of Asterios Eq. (Dropable)

Reinforcements:

THE LOWER RED RUNES BEGIN TO GLOW

Mercia allowed herself to be idle, not really commenting on the scenery or the theatrics as she attempted to recollect her thoughts. So much was happening in the moment— they were going to break out, her sister included. It was difficult to comprehend after a few years in a hellish servitude that made her occasionally wish she was back to being a slave in Sparta, but she managed to just stay quiet and wait after grabbing a bow and stretching her limbs a little bit.

Seeing the Minotaur prompted a small gasp from her, but the exchange instead made her ready to do anything to help out. She took out her bow, but suddenly realized a problem. She certainly was a decent archer, but not having a phoenix to ride atop... Mercia did not complain, though. I know I can do this. I have to. I'll make it back to you—

As if on cue, a familiar birdsong pierced the air. Right from behind Asterios' exit came a phoenix, surely a shocking sight for many. Mercia did not realize how it was possible, only speculating that the phoenix may have flown through the Temple of Styx; after all, she did encounter the phoenix in the area. No tears were shed, but it looked like if Mercia had been a bit more emotionally attached she might have. The phoenix swooped through the fiends, avoiding nearby swipes to land in front of Mercia, who put her arms around the lowered neck of the phoenix and gently nuzzled it.

Y75hsSY.png

"You came all this way... for me? Thank you... I hope you don't mind being thrown so quickly into battle especially with how rusty I am."

The phoenix crooned and lowered itself for Mercia to mount, and take flight. Mercia almost stumbled a bit, but managed to stay on.

"It's probably best we try and take a defensive formation for now and push forward when we get closer... Argos, right? Try to take that pillar right there; it'll provide you some ample cover to go take down some enemies... see if you can smash that crystal a bit, too."

Argos to H9, invoke mayhem on the crystal

Mercia to G10, shoot Skell Sword A, canto to H11

0ecdRIO.png
"Oh not a bad idea! We might be able to delay pop’s plans!" The swordsman pushed his way past the pillars towards the towering core crystal. However, some strange dreadful feeling churned in his gut. There were warnings plastered all over the crystal.

Io3wAN0.png

"Hey, the warnings all over this thing. It says... uhhhh... ‘Warning: Highly V-o-l-a-t-i-l-e’ I don’t know what that means, you still think it’s safe to break it?"

Are your sure you wish to break the Core?

Yes?

No?

Mercia did not have a proper schooling education. Her education was cooking, cleaning, and shooting things with arrows. The latter of which she was self-taught. Unfortunately, she did not know what v-o-l-a-t-i-l-e spelled out. She thought about it for a second.

Y75hsSY.png

"I think the warning might just be trying to scare us. It should be okay!"

Though Vlassis didn't speak another word at Argos and Alunda's momentary embarrassment, he did smile ever so slightly, gladly accepting the offer of freedom and retrieving his lance from the supplies. Not his, specifically, but one that he could use well. Regardless, he simply went with the flow of what the world put in his way. Of course, the first obstacle in his path came rather quickly as the group began to move through the building, only to be stopped by a group of guards and, most surprisingly, the Minotaur, Asterios. Vlassis was a wanderer, but even he knew of that beast's reputation. The monster of the Labyrinth who killed all who stepped foot in its domain, a creature of un-equaled strength and had known no defeat. Aside from the revelation that this beast was Argos' tutor, and how it had apparently died in the time Vlassis had been stuck in the Underworld, the warrior within him began to twitch with excitement. He had been rusting away for years, and his first test of strength was against a beast of legends!

Unfortunately for Vlassis, the excitement of fighting Asterios had to wait as his attention was pulled towards both Argos and one of the young women he had recruited, Mercia he believed her name was. It was a good thing his parents had hammered in some education into him before he left, seeing as he had to now step in to make sure their plans didn't get ended before they even began, due to them debating on destroying a crystal the second they laid eyes on it.

Grynoth_Other_Eyes.png

"Volatile stands for something that changes rapidly and without much rhyme or reason. Oftentimes for the worse, rather than the better" 

Grynoth.png

"If you do want to smash it, then I have no complaints. But I believe it would be safer for us to do it before we leave, rather than as soon as possible. There's no telling what would happen when it breaks apart."

It felt....very, very good to no longer be in chains. She was never meant to be in them in the first place, after all--and if she had anything to say about it, she'd never be in them again. The axe, similarly, felt familiar in her hand, its weight and grip somewhat comforting in a way. Yeah...this was her stuff, all right. 

Of course, the fact that they'll end up facing the actual Minotaur of legend (though she'd always preferred Asterios herself) did prove...a little daunting of a task. Hopefully her combat skills hadn't rusted too badly...she had a feeling she'd need them soon enough. It would be much more convenient if she had--

Ah...speak of the devil. A wyvern's cry accompanied the birdsong, one as familiar to Owena as the phoenix was to Mercia, and she couldn't hide the smile finding its way onto her face as Atreus made his way to her side. She gave him a gentle pat on the neck before climbing up onto his back again.

sgLaoDL.png

"Right in the thick of it again, eh, old friend?"

It seemed Mercia wanted to break that crystal, and...eh, it was probably fine, right? She didn't know what v-o-l-a-t-i-l-e spelled, but she did want to break their shit on the way out for doing this to them. Let them know there would be consequences.

"I say go for it. Nothing to lose but our chains--" Wait. Wait, hold on. Someone did know what v-o-l-a-t-i-l-e spelled. And what it meant. Hm. "Um, actually. I'll leave the planning to you guys on that one."

Her expression grows tad concerned upon hearing the word volatile. She never really came across the term on a daily basis per se.. but whenever she did, results were very, very seldom present. "Whoa hey Argos, I... don't think it'd be a good idea to smash everything we come across. ..As fun as that sounds." She exclaims while holding up her palm toward the prince's direction.

"We probably shouldn't mess with things that have that label on them! Best to be safe when you don't know what you're messing with y'know?" She pauses for a short bit, thinking of what she could say to convince the eager man.. "Oh I know! We could probably take some of it with us later and sell it for some extra funds!" She suggests excitedly, smacking her palm with a fist.

Mercia froze in slight terror and got sent into a panic immediately after she unfroze from hearing what 'volatile' meant.

Y75hsSY.png

"Er, um, on second thought, I think I do like- er... His idea," Mercia said as she gestured to Vlassis. "I'm sorry, Argos, I was being too careless..." Mercia's renewed vigor suddenly turned back into that indifferent, depressed state, clearly beating herself a bit too much for making Argos look stupid.

ithTyeU.png

Alunda was momentary stunned at this whole interaction and its absurdness, luckily their debating was enough for her to gain her bearings. "Are you kidding me right now?! Why would you think randomly destroying things would help our situation!? Do you see with you eyes how big that thing is!? It stretches to the ceiling! If that thing starts 'reacting rapidly' everyone here would be caught up in it! If Thanatos wanted you to break something he would've said so! Honestly, I can't believe I have to explain something like this!" She stomps in frustration.

Io3wAN0.png

The lad lowers his blade,  "I-I see... So I guess I won't then..." The swordsman turns to the archer on the giant bird and gives her a big thumbs up.

TjIHsK9.png

"Hey, don't worry about it! It's not your fault. If I studied more I would've known what it meant, so don't worry about it!"

Are you sure you don't want to break the Core Crystal?

Yes

No

Mercia
Attack: 9 (12-3)
Hit: 79 (94-15)
Crit: 0 (2-3)

Skell Sword A
---

Mercia attacks: 17 Hit!

Skell Sword A takes 9 damage!

Meanwhile, the phoenix rider proceeds to fire an arrow into the nearest Skeleton swordsman. His bones rattle as a couple of his ribs are pierced by the arrow but then lets out a eerie laugh as if to mock the archer.

EXP: 2/100
Cheat Sheet:

Map Theme
Players:

Breakables:

Enemies:
Skell Sword A (11/20) | Slim Sword Eq.
Skell Sword B (20/20) | Slim Sword Eq.

Bosses/Special Enemies:

Reinforcements:

Skell Sword has the advantage! (+15 Hit/Eva, +1 Damage Dealt, -1 Damage Taken)
Korinna is inspired by Mercia! (+10 Hit/Eva)
Korinna is vanquishing the Dawn! (+10 Crit)

Korinna
Attack: 10 (14-3-1)
Hit: 64 (84-15-15+10)
Crit: 13 (6-3+10)

Skell Sword B
---

Korinna attacks: 4 Hit! (No Crit)
Skell Sword B takes 10 damage!

Korinna's axe flies forward smashing straight into the abdomen of the skeleton and making bones fly backwards in a spread out mess. It wasn't long, however, until the cackling of said bones signaled their reformation back into its humanoid form. The empty eye sockets flash a red crimson for a brief moment before the monster beings movement once more.

Io3wAN0.png

The swordsman tilting his head at the fighter's statement, "Apron string? I'm not wearing my apron though. I left it the kitchen."

EXP: 4/100
Cheat Sheet:

Map Theme
Players:

Breakables:

Enemies:
Skell Sword B (10/20) | Slim Sword Eq.

Bosses/Special Enemies:

Reinforcements:

Aya noticed Mercia's sudden loss of spirit, feeling sorry and possibly a little responsible for it.. Aya quickly leans over, gently patting the dejected girl on the back. "Hey, no worries Mercy! I understand the feeling of wanting to break something that big and shiny myself, haha.."

She then leans closer and whispers: "Personally I usually employ the "jump first, think later" mindset most of the time.. but maybe not when it might drag others down with me." She ends with a light chuckle.

Eulalia finally chimed in, having mostly been taking in and reflecting on her new surroundings until now -- to tell the truth, she was actually a little disappointed that her first challenge on the way out of here (not counting standing around and watching Argos make a bit of a fool out of himself) was some sort of test from a sympathetic figure more than anything else. She had been looking forward to paying back the guards in this place with interest, and it would have been more satisfying to simply carve her way through truly hostile opposition. Still... considering the nature of this place as some sort of massive component, perhaps many of these guards here really were loyal to Hades.

9kbMxDK.png

"To chime in on the earlier discussion, my suspicion is that the "volatile" there simply means that that crystal will explode or release some form of destructive magic if we destroy it -- not only is that the usage typically meant in the dramatic, but it's also the way that it's been used in some of the magic items I've handled for effects in plays. Still, I would like to see it destroyed before we leave... we ought to wreak a little bit of revenge on Hades for keeping us tortured down here for so long, and blowing a ragged hole in his precious project seems like a good route to it to me. For now though... yes, let's dispatch the guards."

She punctuated this last comment by jogging up, raising her tome (a light tome, an art she'd learned for the purpose of effects in her plays but which she was equally happy to use for more... dynamic purposes), and firing a bolt of magic off at one of the skeletons.

I10, punch a(nother, when you think about it) hole in Sword Skelly B with Blessed Iron!

Vlassis has the advantage! (+15 Hit/Eva, +1 Damage Dealt, -1 Damage Taken) 
Skell Sword will attack twice!
Vlassis is inspired by Mercia! (+10 Hit/Eva)
Vlassis is going on instinct (+2 Def)

Vlassis
Attack: 10 (12-3+1)
Hit: 96 (86-15+15+10)
Crit: 0 (1-3)

Skell Sword B
Attack: 0x2 (9-6-1-2)
Hit: 89 (115-1-15-10)
Crit: 8 (9-1)

Vlassis attacks: 53 Hit!
Skell Sword B is defeated with 10 damage!

Before the skeleton could readjust himself after being knocked out of shape, he was met with the sharp end of Vlassis' lance. It lets out a ghastly groan as the erupts in red and turns to naught but cinders and ash.

Eulalia lacks a target and therefore her bolt merely leaves the floor singed and a bit more sparkly.

EXP: 9/100
Cheat Sheet:

Map Theme
Players:

Breakables:

Enemies:
Skell Sword B (0/20) | Slim Sword Eq.

Bosses/Special Enemies:

Reinforcements:

Owena takes a moment to fly forwards a little--act as the vanguard, and all. From the looks of it, they've got people here who aren't exactly good for close combat.

sgLaoDL.png

"Yeah, you get me. Anyone who decides to be a slaver's got a reckoning coming when the slaves decide they've had enough--that much goes for gods, too."

Owena moves to G10, is menacing at the skellybois.

Mercia looked embarrassed when Alunda yelled; whether she was yelling at her or at Argos was equally as bad considering she got Argos in trouble. Then the skeleton laughing at her— she cursed her rusty aim silently. A dejected, somewhat emotionless look on her face remained as she hovered in place, waiting for enemies to get closer with a sort of indifference. She could only mutter a quiet "alright... sorry," to Argos, unfortunately not having felt any better. She was definitely in a slump, one that she knew she had to get out of quickly but couldn't...

Mercia hadn't noticed when her phoenix slowly lowered itself to allow Aya to pat her back and encourage her. Mercy? She hadn't been called that before. It admittedly brought a small blush to her cheeks, a contrast to her otherwise emotionless look. A nod came in response.

bDdN79I.png

"O-... Okay. Next time, though, I'll try not to be so reckless..." A tilt of her head showed that she also spoke to Argos, as if trying to make up for her crummy reassurance from before.

Aristotle.png

Aristotle rubbed his shoulders, and stretched his calves. He took a look at the javelin and frowned. "It could be heavier. But I'm in no position to be picky" 

He glared at his target and adjusted his aim with his free arm. He threw the missile at the skeleton and before even confirming if it hit, he began to shout. "Come on rottenbones, show me what you've got. I've been in chains for years on end, put up a fight or I'll bring it to you."

Move to F11 attack and Taunt Skeletonboi

Aristotle has the advantage! (+15 Hit/Eva, +1 Damage Dealt, -1 Damage Taken)
Aristotle is inspired by Mercia! (+10 Hit/Eva) 
Skellsword is Daunted by Owena! (-5 Hit/Eva/Crit)

Aristotle
Attack: 7 (9-3+1)
Hit: 96 (81-15+15+10+5)

Skellsword A
---

Aristotle attacks! 80 Hit!
Skellsword A takes 7 damage

The armor spartan launches his javelin at the skeleton managing to knock its sword arm clean off. However, life still runs through these scorched bones as the creature reaches down and clonks it back into place. 

EXP: 11/100
Cheat Sheet:

Map Theme
Players:

Breakables:

Enemies:
Skell Sword A (4/20) | Slim Sword Eq. Taunted

Bosses/Special Enemies:

Reinforcements:

bDdN79I.png

"Right...!"

Mercia plans to ready her bow and arrow, but then proceeds to notice the... rather inconvenient positioning with Argos, Aristotle and Owena all taking the front lines. Sighing, Mercia whispers a small apology to Aya as she just hovers in place, trying not to feel sorry for herself for too much longer.

Mercia hold

Alunda hold and probably yell at Argos about something

Alunda & Ignacio holds

[Enemy Phase]

dPgQcN5.png

The Minotaur snorts, "Not bad, but lets see if you can handle it when my men go on the offensive!" He gestures his head forward and on queue the soldiers move forward.

Skellsword A moves to L10 and attacks Arisotle

Aristotle has the advantage! (+15 Hit/Eva, +1 Damage Dealt, -1 Damage Taken)
Aristotle is inspired by Mercia! (+10 Hit/Eva) 
Skellsword is Daunted by Owena! (-5 Hit/Eva/Crit)

Aristotle hardens his resolve! (+2 DR)

Aristotle
Attack: 7 (9-3+1)
Hit: 96 (81-15+15+10+5)

Skellsword A
Attack: 1 (9-5-1-2)

Hit: 80 (115-5-15-10-5)

Crit: 3 (9-1-5)

Skellsword attacks! 47 Hit! (87)

Aristotle takes 1 damage!

Aristotle counters! 60 Hit!

Skellsword is defeated with 7 damage!

"Eh hee hee hee!" The skeleton chatters before raising his sword high and swinging it down onto the spartan warrior. However, it barely leaves a scratch on his armor before he pummels the skeleton apart. Like his kin, his bone burn a bright red before blowing away as ash.

Wisp A moves to E10 and attacks Owena

Wisp will attack twice!

Owena is inspired by Mercia! (+10 Hit/Eva) 
Wisp is Daunted by Owena! (-5 Hit/Eva/Crit)

Owena
---

Wisp A
Attack: 7x2 (10-3)
Hit: 73 (90-2-10-5)
Crit: 0 (3-2-5)

Wisp attacks! 14 Hit! (61)

Owena takes 7 damage!

Wisp follows up! 61 Hit! (91)

Owena takes 7 damage!

The elemental fire spirit floats through the air moving towards the wyvern rider. It launches two balls of fire at the dragonborn both exploding on contact and leaving her majorly wounded.

Demon A move to F9 and attacks Owena

Owena is inspired by Mercia! (+10 Hit/Eva) 

Demon is Daunted by Owena! (-5 Hit/Eva/Crit)

Owena
---

Demon A
Attack: 9 (12-3)
Hit: 71 (88-2-10-5)
Crit: 0 (7-2-5)

Demon A attacks! 87 Miss!

"Lets see if you all are good enough to keep his highness safe." The axe toting demon speaks nonchalantly before following up on his elemental compatriot and attempts to finish off Owena. However, with the sight of her sister nearby it endowed her with the determination to hold on and dodged the demon's attack. "Heh, not bad miss. Now I wanna see you do that again." Was he... encouraging you? Yep he definitely was.

Fiend A moves to G9 and attacks Argos

Fiend has the advantage! (+15 Hit/Eva, +1 Damage Dealt, -1 Damage Taken) 
Argos will attack twice!
Argos is taking cover behind pillars!! (+15 Eva, -1 Damage Taken)

Argos is inspired by Mercia! (+10 Hit/Eva) 
Fiend is Daunted by Owena! (-5 Hit/Eva/Crit)
Argos is showing off! (-2 DR)
Argos is channeling the Dynamic Mayhem Blade! (+2 Damage Dealt)

Argos
Attack: 6x2 (11-6-1+2)
Hit: 88 (91-3-15+10+5)
Crit: 0 (2-2)

Fiend A
Attack: 10 (11-3+1-1+2)
Hit: 62 (89-12+15-15-10-5)

Fiend A attacks! 84 Miss!

Argos attacks! 90 Miss!

Argos follows up! 69 NICE Hit!

Fiend A takes 6 damage!

"No hard feelings my lord, but know this is for your own good!" The lance wielding fiend spoke before thrusting his lance forward. The swordsman however used swung his big sword to the side parrying his attack away before following up with an attack of his own.

0ecdRIO.png

"Heh, you think an attack like that will hit me? You're gonna have to be faster than that!"

Wisp B moves to K9 and attacks Vlassis

x will attack twice!

x is inspired by Mercia! (+10 Hit/Eva)

Vlassis
---

Wisp B
Attack: 8x2 (10-2)
Hit: 79 (90-1-10)
Crit: 2 (3-1)

Wisp attacks! 87 Miss!

Wisp follows up! 52 Hit! (22)

Vlassis takes 8 damage!

On the other side of the room, another set of enemies moves forward, this time with their eyes set on the Wandering Deamon. The wisp closes in fires two balls of fire with only one making its mark.

Demon B moves to J8 and attacks Vlassis

Demon B has the advantage! (+15 Hit/Eva, +1 Damage Dealt, -1 Damage Taken)

Aristotle is inspired by Mercia! (+10 Hit/Eva)

Aristotle hardens his resolve! (+2 DR)

Vlassis
---

Demon B
Attack: 5 (12-6+1-2)
Hit: 92 (88-1+15-10
Crit: 6 (7-1)

Demon B attacks! 55 Hit! (65)

Vlassis takes 5 damage!

"So you're the so called 'Wandering Deamon' but lets see if you can hold up to the real deal!" The axe wielding then boomerangs his axe at the warrior causing decent gash on his shoulder.

Fiend B moves to I9 and attacks Argos

Fiend has the advantage! (+15 Hit/Eva, +1 Damage Dealt, -1 Damage Taken) 
Argos will attack twice!
Argos is taking cover behind pillars!! (+15 Eva, -1 Damage Taken)

Argos is inspired by Mercia! (+10 Hit/Eva) 
Fiend is Daunted by Owena! (-5 Hit/Eva/Crit)
Argos is showing off! (-2 DR)
Argos is channeling the Dynamic Mayhem Blade! (+2 Damage Dealt)

Argos
Attack: 6x2 (11-6-1+2)
Hit: 88 (91-3-15+10+5)

Fiend B
Attack: 10 (11-3+1-1+2)
Hit: 62 (89-12+15-15-10-5)

Fiend B attacks! 42 Hit!

Argos takes 10 damage!

Argos attacks! 16 Hit!

Fiend B takes 6 damage!

Argos follows up! 56 Hit!

Fiend B takes 6 damage!

Not paying attention to his rear the other soldier gets an easy shot in on the underworld prince. "Always keep an eye on your 6'. Hasn't the general drilled this into you by now?"

2MqcfCT.png

He swats him back with two sword strikes,  "Errgh! Yea, yea I get it!"

"Don't answer me with words, your actions are worth far more." To which he only receives angered grumblings from the prince.

Revenants are summoned!

Turn 2

[Player Phase]

unknown.png?width=766&height=677

Argos regains 3 HP!

EXP: 26/100
Cheat Sheet:

Map Theme
Players:
Argos von Bodin (11/18) | Wooden Sword Eq.
Aristotle The Bull  (21/22) | Iron Javelin Eq.
Owena Erwood (4/18) | Iron Axe Eq.
Vlassis (7/20) | Iron Lance Eq

Breakables:

Enemies:
Skell Sword A (0/20) | Slim Sword Eq. Taunted

Fiend A (16/22) | Iron Lance Eq.
Fiend B (10/22) | Iron Lance Eq.

Bosses/Special Enemies:

Reinforcements:
Revenant A (10/10) | Claw Eq.
Revenant B (10/10) | Claw Eq.