Aurorix

Automated Movement:

Aya K2 and perform Mercia

EXP: 121/100 LEVEL UP!
Cheat Sheet:

Map Theme
Players:
Alunda (15/15) | Heal Eq.
Argos von Bodin (12/20) | Wooden Sword Eq. 
Aristotle The Bull  (0/22) | Iron Javelin Eq. DOWNED (3/3)
Aya (17/19) | Soldier’s Drum Eq.
Eulalia Anastasius (17/22) | Blessed Iron Eq. 
Ignacio Blightwater (11/22) | Devil’s Anchor Eq. 
Korinna (0/21) | Hatchet Eq. DOWNED (3/3)
Mercia Erwood (21/21) | Iron Bow Eq. 
Owena Erwood (5/18) | Iron Axe Eq. 
Vlassis (22/22) | Iron Lance Eq

Breakables:
Power Core Crystal (10/10)

Enemies:
Bowaton A (0/17) | Iron Bow Eq.

Bosses/Special Enemies:
Asterios (5/40) | Axe of Asterios Eq. (Dropable)

Reinforcements:
Revenant O (10/10) | Claw Eq.
Revenant Q (0/10) | Claw Eq.
Revenant T (10/10) | Claw Eq.
Revenant U (00/10) | Claw Eq.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mercia is Daunted by Asterios! (-10 Hit/Eva/Crit)

Mercia
Attack: 10 (14-4)
Hit: 79 (95-6-10)
Crit: 0 (2-2-10)

Asterios
Attack: 12 (15-3)
Hit: (92-12+10)
Crit: (11-4)

Mercia attacks! 77 Hit!

Asterios is defeated with 10 damage!

Mercia flies in and knocks an arrow into her bow and launches it right into the Bull's chest which, along with all the damage he had taken previously, caused him to let out a grunt before loosing his footing and taking a step back.

dPgQcN5.png

"ENOUGH!!!" The Bull echoed throughout the chamber before slamming his axe into the ground turning all remaining revenants sunk into nothing but mush and mud. "Very well, I am a warrior of my word. You all have proven yourselves adept enough in combat. Go! I grant you passage to whatever it is you have planned and take this." He tosses the axe he used and into the arms of the young lord. "Use this to help defend yourselves on your journey out."

Axe of Asterios (17/20) Obtained and sent into the convoy! 

0ecdRIO.png

"W-we did it..? We did it! ALRIIIIGHT GUYS!!!" The boy jumped into the air raising both of his fists in victory.

ithTyeU.png

"Can you keep it down? Honestly, was all this really necessary? Damn near got some of us killed and sent back to the Lord..." Alunda spoke who had already patched up all of Korinna's wounds and was in the midst of finishing Aristotle's 

MAP CLEAR!

Final Results:

EXP: 151/100 LEVEL UP!
Cheat Sheet:

Map Theme
Players:
Alunda (15/15) | Heal Eq.
Argos von Bodin (12/20) | Wooden Sword Eq. 
Aristotle The Bull  (0/22) | Iron Javelin Eq. DOWNED (3/3)
Aya (17/19) | Soldier’s Drum Eq.
Eulalia Anastasius (17/22) | Blessed Iron Eq. 
Ignacio Blightwater (11/22) | Devil’s Anchor Eq. 
Korinna (0/21) | Hatchet Eq. DOWNED (3/3)
Mercia Erwood (21/21) | Iron Bow Eq. 
Owena Erwood (5/18) | Iron Axe Eq. 
Vlassis (22/22) | Iron Lance Eq

Breakables:
Power Core Crystal (10/10)

Enemies:
Bowaton A (0/17) | Iron Bow Eq.

Bosses/Special Enemies:
Asterios (0/40) | Axe of Asterios Eq. (Dropable)

Reinforcements:
Revenant O (10/10) | Claw Eq.
Revenant Q (0/10) | Claw Eq.
Revenant T (10/10) | Claw Eq.
Revenant U (00/10) | Claw Eq.

Korinna merely grunted in a vaguely positive manner at Alunda. Now that the battle was over and her wounds were healed, she just wanted to get out of here. Worse, she'd choked at the last moment and needed to be bailed out again. The warrior gestured curtly at the passageway out, glancing back expectantly at their "fearless leader."

Grynoth_Smile.png

"I can understand his reasons for deciding to test us. Regardless if it was necessary to fight one another or not, it was... Enjoyable, being able to shake off the rust of old age. I pray in the future that I'll have the chance to face you myself in battle" Vlassis commented, turning to Asterios and placing a fist on his chest plate, a salute from one warrior to another.

Eulalia let out a sound somewhere between a sigh and a grunt, satisfied that the battle had come to an end (especially since it had been rather pointless in her eyes... barely even good vengeance), but rather dissatisfied with how... meager her performance in the battle had been, with meager being a frankly nice word for it. Then, she shook herself off a little bit and looked back at that power crystal.

9kbMxDK.png

"Do we want to destroy that crystal before we leave? I would vote for doing so -- if it blows up, we can just be in position to leave first. And, well... I didn't withstand torture and slavery just to shrug and let them go on with what they were trying to do. Perhaps we ought to teach a lesson in why not to use slave labor, hmmm? A... decisive lesson, shall we say."

Mercia took a deep breath as she finally stopped the Minotaur's rampage. It seems her aim hadn't deteriorated too far... she was quite thankful for that much. Though mostly remaining silent and not really thinking, Mercia mulled over Eulalia's words. Now that she had mentioned it, she did endure torture and slavery. If this crystal was important to the Underworld, then...

bDdN79I.png

"...I wouldn't mind shooting it. After all they've done to us..."

0ecdRIO.png

"Oh yea, we were thinking of breaking that thing weren't we. I'm all for testing my strength so I didn't really bother considering why. Though I am curious Mercia, what made you first think to break that thing?" Argos spoke tilting his head a bit.

dPgQcN5.png

The Bull lets out a disappointed snort, "I see you're just as thick-skulled as always boy. Me and your father keep telling you to at least think before taking action. You're going to have to take his place one day and I shutter to think what the underworld would be like under your rule as you currently are." Argos looks less than thrilled at the mention of him taking over the underworld. "This huge gem is quite unstable when interacted with in a certain way with certain intent. Had I known you were all explosion happy I'd have sealed this entrance off completely. The resulting blast would definitely destroy this entire room and most likely cave in a lot of rooms nearby. Though, what I'm more surprised about is why no mages at all were here monitoring it, nor why Thanatos had you come through here..."

Grynoth.png

"It looks like my observation was correct, destroying that gem would have been problemat-" Vlassis begins, shrugging ever so slightly beneath his armor, appearing rather worn out from the fighting. At least until he suddenly stopped speaking and snapped to attention, head whirling to the side as the old warrior took notice of a flash of light, just by the edge of his vision. Or rather, what seemed to be a flash of light, as when he looked at the source, all that remained was tiles and dormant red runes, nothing that would reflect light the way that Vlassis had noticed. For a few moments still, his gaze lingered in the general area, his old instincts forcing him to stay and insure nothing was out of place, before he slowly returned his gaze to his new Lord and Asterios.

Grynoth_Other_Eyes.png

"... Hm."

• 3 weeks later...

8trAT--Ps0HwSeP_XVUVYOJAWOyBj0FvgZ2Xuo4jHojUbqbJhhMwDm18tAIS6iC7LJPAegZsO4mUs6ww-eV2ow8DLRCRQX12Bmqs-yKk27zarn-EUNFdqXsc0-0jbI9gg-OyPMsx
"Now all we need to do is to get out of here!"  

XoEJ5bV-nI7uJOYtOXx8jt8iVssla9cj9moUa7_MEZuhtPhcZ9vxqd-B_jL9duir7gbewubAs7RlhTUJpLoYYuCytm4AW2C-6EBvNoYwOBblFKzqqw2OOSRAKUcbSdiVx0z5NHq0
"There is a rendezvous point outside the castle where we can meet up with Sir Thanatos. It should be a place where Lord Hades wouldn’t think to look from what he’s told me." The group's moment of relief would not last long, however. Suddenly, all of the runes everyone thought were long since deactivated began summoning revenants once again and at a much faster rate than before. It would only take a few moments before the entire group found themselves surrounded by a sea of these abominations. Something that was different about these new waves of zombie creatures were their sharp and glowing purple eyes.

19rT5sJLsZODYP_67ikxrmWPS3qyfWAJy0xeCmL3dmOOSngOaM8phh8uZYplmOUB17tf-ea3IMW9-f3GPpqoX7IS-mR6xB891-pELfmuq9ksx2Xxuis579IqdlctZeMUpXpe92W2
"Damn, we've been played! Everyone group up!" The bull held out his arm and from the ground underneath bursted out an axe of much higher quality than the one gifted to the party.

These words echo echo only in the minds of the players, "Sorry Folks, but I can’t exactly have you getting out of here. Call it nipping the bud before it sprouts. No hard feelings right?" An equal parts cocky and maniacal laughter echoes before fading away.

Before the party could react, parts of the swarm latched themselves onto the massive crystal in the center of the room and began clawing and smashing it.

New Failure Condition: The Party doesn’t escape within the next 3 turns.

The gem glows harsh with light beams piercing from the ever growing amount of cracks on its surface. The ground begins to shake violently and small pebbles and dust clouds escape from the ceiling.

4fTe--dJFWwYfT7LoNPYwVNMU1CA7dWxDJIkqSaJnUFlbnN_WwQMkwRGCcwakl8jlhD0zvh0Hm0Azy1enUB_N7BZYBOPjm4PgVmY9lSZMDg5l5cQEgWDFUqVN1B9twCZV3sYLJ7q
"Y-yea this isn’t good! Not at all! We need to carve a path through this horde and fast or we’re all going to be toasted!" The boy tries his hardest to make a dent in the hoard with little success. 

zIa26hjdcgYtb6eZqHTIrZQ3Ka6fa7i8rmw3xHbhvE0oFDui-Q7KA8aTyHjYhPxRsqWJRugps24FIG5XzEMjDoWbCigtN66hangn9qWcvI3VMuM74sDOjECbclu3Jx3bBHFVreI8
“Move aside boy!” The Bull grabs him by the hood and pulls him behind before a large pillar of stone erects from the ground in-front of him before he bats it into the hoard forming a small line straight towards the entrance. “Go! Now!” Everyone’s body almost seems to move on its own from everything happening so quickly. Soon one by one you all make it through before Owena gets jumped and is knocked off from her wyvern. “Grrr! You all keep running I’ll try and get her!” The Minotaur then turns around and weaves through the mass.

4fTe--dJFWwYfT7LoNPYwVNMU1CA7dWxDJIkqSaJnUFlbnN_WwQMkwRGCcwakl8jlhD0zvh0Hm0Azy1enUB_N7BZYBOPjm4PgVmY9lSZMDg5l5cQEgWDFUqVN1B9twCZV3sYLJ7q
"W-wait! I can’t just leave her!" Before the boy could even think about jumping back in he gets a harsh slap across the face.

I12QXlNfpzL1LPdf4Vmy-Ur3shAldrtwRTl8j8m9cuFSDLAeriuMoekwW0uCdXedJaXTOsboxCBsnog_mz8755J8oIloMDs68ONTwyaHQfp8Voj4PaV5gsCNOvzpABEDwNsKX4uj
"Do you wanna die too?! There’s nothing we can do, just keep moving!" She grabs the boy’s arms and tugs him along, the prince looking more than a little frustrated for not being able to do anything but run.

------------

As the group approaches the exit of the building larger and larger chunks begin to crumble and fall from above and the vibrations in the ground only get intenser. Finally breaching the fresh cinder filled air of asphodel. A thundering crash echoes behind the group as the center erupts in a violet fiery explosion before the entire structure collapses in on itself. Everyone keeps pushing forward, lungs and legs burning alike. Well, maybe not Mercia but I’m sure she’s feeling a different kind of burning pain. Eventually, the group finds their way to the hidden supply stash camp, the adrenaline finally starting to wear off.

I12QXlNfpzL1LPdf4Vmy-Ur3shAldrtwRTl8j8m9cuFSDLAeriuMoekwW0uCdXedJaXTOsboxCBsnog_mz8755J8oIloMDs68ONTwyaHQfp8Voj4PaV5gsCNOvzpABEDwNsKX4uj
"This… *huff* Should be… *puff* the place." The only thing that breaks the silence is the sounds of boiling magma. Seems even the boisterous prince can’t keep his enthusiasm after what just happened. There seems to be no sign of Owena or Asterios either. "We should rest here for a bit. It’ll be awhile before we’re in any real danger of being found."