randomizer download!!!!1!@!

2 minutes ago, andracass said:

that's canon. only hoopa-u can use that.

ah that is fair enough, i will stick to using earth power origin pulse and dragon claw core enforcer on both my canon dialga and giratina

thank you

• Veterans
7 hours ago, Bre_a_d said:

ah that is fair enough, i will stick to using earth power origin pulse and dragon claw core enforcer on both my canon dialga and giratina

thank you

i am not sure if this is sarcasm.

image.png

a few moves have explicit limits on what pokemon can use them. we do not define what those are.

6 hours ago, andracass said:

i am not sure if this is sarcasm.

image.png

a few moves have explicit limits on what pokemon can use them. we do not define what those are.

ah that's fair enough, explains a lot.

and no it's not sarcasm i geniunely got dialga giratina as well as a zekrom xerneas (my starter) and celesteela kartana. dragon claw was changed to core enforcer and i also got fusion flare on my dialga and giratina

i'm flying through everything

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/19/2020 at 8:34 PM, andracass said:

hey everyone! 

so we know that y'all out there (and, frankly, us in here) have been having a rough time lately due to the massive social upheaval brought on by the corona virus.

and we thought we'd do a little something that could help y'all get through it.

a while back, we mentioned that we made a randomizer for e19.

we've decided to turn it into a patch and release it now! you can grab it here!

To Install:

Unzip the patch and drop the files into the data folder of your game folder. You'll have to overwrite the files that are currently there.

and that's it! just talk to the NPC in the starter room to turn the randomizer on. this way, you can still play the game normally on the same installation.

Hope you all enjoy!

Download link: http://rebornevo.com/downloads/RebornRandomizer.zip

(also, for all intents and purposes, issues with the randomizer are considered "quirks" for funsies)

So what starter NPC are you supposed to talk to in order to turn the randomizer on?

3 hours ago, Cheez-its said:

So what starter NPC are you supposed to talk to in order to turn the randomizer on?

In the starter selection room, theres 2 at the top
Left one enables Easy TMX and the right one Activates Randomizer

When I battle Gorebyss against a trainer or in the wild at a certain part of the game, it just skips its turn and doesn't do anything. Upon catching one, I realized that its moveset is Sacred Fire, Ice Ball, Struggle, and Lunge, so Struggle might be causing the problem.

EDIT: Found out something else really weird. When I hover over Struggle in the move choices, it actually causes a turn to pass for both Pokemon without either of them being able to do anything, so Pokemon still take burn damage, etc. However, after that battle, the following message popped up before the game crashed:

"Script 'Pokebattle_ActualScene' line 427: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method '>' for nil:NilClass"

• Veterans
19 minutes ago, silverlime said:

When I battle Gorebyss against a trainer or in the wild at a certain part of the game, it just skips its turn and doesn't do anything. Upon catching one, I realized that its moveset is Sacred Fire, Ice Ball, Struggle, and Lunge, so Struggle might be causing the problem.

EDIT: Found out something else really weird. When I hover over Struggle in the move choices, it actually causes a turn to pass for both Pokemon without either of them being able to do anything, so Pokemon still take burn damage, etc. However, after that battle, the following message popped up before the game crashed:

"Script 'Pokebattle_ActualScene' line 427: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method '>' for nil:NilClass"

struggle is busted. we haven't had a chance to fix that yet.

I don't think these are problems with the randomizer, but I encountered them in the randomizer, so I'll post them here.

Strength Sap doesn't seem to factor in stat changes to the target's attack when calculating the amount healed, but this is what happens in the actual games. (I used it against the same Pokemon twice with successful attack drops, but the amount healed remained exactly the same.)

When an opposing Pokemon dies from corrosive field entry damage, none of my Pokemon gain xp.

Hi, I love Reborn and have been playing for a while know. But when I saw this post, I was like, I really want to do this. So I installed the mod, but I don't know where and which places to change to get the randomizer running. If you could have maybe a step-by-step guide, I will greatly appreciate it.

Thank you. 

On 3/19/2020 at 8:34 PM, andracass said:

hey everyone! 

so we know that y'all out there (and, frankly, us in here) have been having a rough time lately due to the massive social upheaval brought on by the corona virus.

and we thought we'd do a little something that could help y'all get through it.

a while back, we mentioned that we made a randomizer for e19.

we've decided to turn it into a patch and release it now! you can grab it here!

To Install:

Unzip the patch and drop the files into the data folder of your game folder. You'll have to overwrite the files that are currently there.

and that's it! just talk to the NPC in the starter room to turn the randomizer on. this way, you can still play the game normally on the same installation.

Hope you all enjoy!

Download link: http://rebornevo.com/downloads/RebornRandomizer.zip

(also, for all intents and purposes, issues with the randomizer are considered "quirks" for funsies)

Uh, ya. I downloaded this and tried to do what you said. But... I cant seem to get it working. If you could possibly have a step-by-step guide to making it work, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you in advance.

Unavailable

• 2 weeks later...

So I got a choice between mew, zygarde, lugia, phione(don't know if it's good) and cosmeom. Which one should I choose and how do I turn 50% forme into 100% and evolve cosmeom??????????

Edit: So I got the 100% forme with the ability I just need to know how to evolve cosmeom now

Edited by Ideal HotDog

On 6/16/2020 at 5:03 AM, Ideal HotDog said:

So I got a choice between mew, zygarde, lugia, phione(don't know if it's good) and cosmeom. Which one should I choose and how do I turn 50% forme into 100% and evolve cosmeom??????????

Edit: So I got the 100% forme with the ability I just need to know how to evolve cosmeom now

Future note, Posts asking for help go in the Reborn City forum listing
https://www.rebornevo.com/forums/forum/42-reborn-city/

But to answer your question though

Spoiler

Phione is baby form of Manaphy and no it isn't good, Cosmoem evolves at 53
Since Legendaries arnt available main game yet, im not 100% sure that Zygarde form changes are a thing yet

• 1 month later...
On 6/1/2020 at 6:38 PM, Unavailable said:

Uh, ya. I downloaded this and tried to do what you said. But... I cant seem to get it working. If you could possibly have a step-by-step guide to making it work, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you in advance.

Unavailable

I stumbled upon your comment while browsing around and I know it's like two months ago now that you posted it but I was wondering if you ever figured out how to make the randomiser work?

Would you still like a step-by-step explanation to get it to work?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Veterans
5 hours ago, DFA42 said:

So I clicked on the link to download and it's saying the page can't be found, is anyone else having this issue, or was it taken down?

i made an informative chart to help you with this problem.

image.png

• Like 2