Pokemon Full Moon

pbood2

On 13/6/2017 at 9:50 AM, manpil said:

Screenshot_4.png.f580fd406f2947c0867e20fb382f9313.pngwhen im about to battle noxia there is a flygon and a empoleon and then i go towards her and i suddenly cant move

Try to download this: http://www.mediafire.com/file/5lxfbjaqqxe3jyx/Map226.rxdata

14 hours ago, Twilightwing said:

What's teh shiny rate of this game?

I think 1/8192 

3 hours ago, manpil said:

does anyone know where i have to go to find luna's friends after beating palkia and dialga???

Watch this video from 10:16 onwards 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgewD4z9hCo

I just started playing that game a few days ago and I got to the part 3 where I am in Berro city and have to wait for Sunday. What do I have to do to progress further? also how can you get back to previous locations?

19 minutes ago, Tomek said:

I just started playing that game a few days ago and I got to the part 3 where I am in Berro city and have to wait for Sunday. What do I have to do to progress further?

If you change the date on your computer to a Sunday, you should be able to proceed (only works if you set it to a future date.)

Edited by Animefan666

27 minutes ago, Another Retired Shipper said:

Calm down please, be patient, what was the last thing you did?

I unlocked the secret cave,caught the Lapras,(defeated the Rapidash for EXP) I heard the sad story. And I LEGIT looked EVERYWHERE. Yet nuffin' happens.

It's not a bad game.But many event will only happen just so you can catch a legendary pokemon even though you can find many powerful pokemon in the wild such as larvitar,gible,axew etc.I am worried if there will be any post game quest.I already have a box full of legendary pokemon and haven't used them once.The creator should have improved the stories.Take away the legendary pokemon event then you cannot find many actual story related event.But the one thing i really like is the vast region and the map.

On 11/14/2015 at 9:11 PM, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

What a coincidence, I just found this too. . o . btw, it's not Luna from Reborn, it's a separate character. But she does use Alice's sprite.

I can't say I'm fond of the whole "You bullied me for years but now suddenly I love you" thing, tbh.

I realize you said this two years ago, but I so agree with you about the sudden love.

On 22/06/2017 at 3:59 AM, Damien said:

Chan simply points the direction to the PC and the Healer Machine

like EyeHawk said, did you check the Diary? its in the room up-stairs