Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

Returning? RETURNING?! Words cannot describe how happy I am to hear that!

I really hope your situation improves, so best of luck to you. Make sure to stay well!

Good luck on this project! I am super excited to see what will come.

• 2 weeks later...

Just some light feedback:

Love what you have so far; everything works and is pretty awesome, with no big bugs that I could find.
Big problem though, it could just be me, but there are WAY too many forced trainer fights, it really slows down everything to an extreme degree. Maybe consider having them move, or literally anything cuz it's kinda like wading through a sludge of losers to get where I'm going. (Don't even get me started on the mountain)

That aside this is really good stuff!

Can someone just tell whether there's a Scarlet route and what I'm suppose to do to get. I think I got all her points, I gave the stone to Shiv and I saved her from jumping off the roof but it looks like I still got cucked by Connor while Ava is being nice to me. So did I fuck up somewhere or is this just how it's suppose to be?

I can only think of giving the stone to Nova and maybe being as mean to Ava as possible? Or maybe not saving Scarlet and seeing where that goes but replaying the game right away would be so tedious since I can't skip forward and have to battle 50.000 trainers. I'm not gonna do it unless I at least know there's a point so can someone just tell so I don't have to search through the 149 pages.

Anyway, I love the game but I will say there's way too many trainers everywhere even though all 6 of my Pokemon are at the level cap. Also the grass in pretty much every city is annoying. It's enough dealing with that on routes but right in front of the ranger center? Just why. Leave the grass, just make it so Pokemon don't pop out.

First of all,i'm sorry if i'm posting this in the wrong section.

I would like to do a randomized nuzlocke for Pokemon Desolation and i was wondering if someone owns a mod or has a link to a mod that allows me to randomize the mons and would be willing to share it with me.

Okay so i have been tryng to breed a marill with aqua jet and the only pokemon that i can find that learn it is bibarel as a lvl 1 move, so i caught a bidoof evolve it and went to the relearner to teach him but it doesn't show up can someone help me?

17 minutes ago, Draco7455 said:

Okay so i have been tryng to breed a marill with aqua jet and the only pokemon that i can find that learn it is bibarel as a lvl 1 move, so i caught a bidoof evolve it and went to the relearner to teach him but it doesn't show up can someone help me?

Desolation doesn't have Gen VII content yet and Bibarel doesn't learn Aqua Jet in Gen VI

Bibarel only learns Aqua Jet at level 1 on Gen VII mechanics, and since Desolation still running on Gen VI mechanics, bibarel can't learn Aqua Jet, as you can see here.

I hope this helps ^^

#Edit: kek, ninja'd

Edited by HUEnd

***EDIT* Solved, thanks to @CynTheSylveon ! Thank you!

***URGENT*** Can someone please help? I was in Cellia Central, just after I beat Rosetta, so I went and got the Sewer Key for the North-East sewer entrance of Central Cellia... I tried to use the Sewer Key, but then the game said something like "script taking too long" and made me save right there before restarting. So now, I'm stuck on top of the sewer lid and can't move, at all. I can't even open the menu, and I really don't wanna restart the whole game and get all 5 badges again. T.T Helppp pleaseeee my Game.rxdata is attached to this comment;;

Game.rxdata

Edited by Chuuya
solved problem

• Global Mods

@Chuuya the forum isn't letting me quote you, but you're unstuck now. When I loaded your game, you actually weren't stuck at all from my end. Normally someone would need to press control to walk through non-passable tiles, but I was able to walk away from the sewer lid normally. 

Game.rxdata

• Like 2

Love this game's soundtracks. Best is 

Battle - Hardy

Feeling - Humble Beginning

Battle - Aurora

Battle - Scarlett

Feeling - Desolation

Feeling - Empowered

Anyone know which are the original music tracks of the first two?? If yes, please comment. If this was self-composed, this is a great achievement @Caz

• Like 1