Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

On 14/3/2017 at 9:58 AM, shinymissingno said:

My favorite male sprite for the player character was removed from the game, apparently? Sad now. The new guy just isn't the same. Ah, well. Still love the game regardless~

Also; kind of excited to see all the changes in the game. Might make a new file to play around and see what's new.

you can still search the files from the old chapter folder and remplace them on the actual chapter folder if you really want to keep playing with him

the files you need are on the graphic - transitions and characters folders

On 14/3/2017 at 7:10 PM, Triple J said:

I get this:

Script 'pokemon field' line 1477: NoMethodError occurred. Undefined method spritsete'' for #<Scene_Introxac477a8>

when ever I try to load the game. Does anybody know how I can fix this?

the only solution i can give you is to try to see if you have a backup file that isn't too far from your actual point or post here your actual save file and maybe @Njab can fix it 

http://www.rebornevo.com/index.php?/pr/save/ here is how to post your save file

btw thanks Njab for fix the save files ^^

9 minutes ago, Arkiel said:

the only solution i can give you is to try to see if you have a backup file that isn't too far from your actual point or post here your actual save file and maybe @Njab can fix it 

http://www.rebornevo.com/index.php?/pr/save/ here is how to post your save file

btw thanks Njab for fix the save files ^^

Ok, thank you I'll try that.

I hope I linked the right file

Game.rxdata

1 hour ago, Hellyeah98 said:

Who is your favorite player character? The blonde guy?

Nah, it was the sprite that was a redesign of a character in Reborn, all whiteish clothes and silver hair in a ponytail. I think it was replaced with a brown-haired fella in a headband in 4.1.1.

I loved the way he looked, but I guess I can understand why he'd be removed.

36 minutes ago, shinymissingno said:

Nah, it was the sprite that was a redesign of a character in Reborn, all whiteish clothes and silver hair in a ponytail. I think it was replaced with a brown-haired fella in a headband in 4.1.1.

I loved the way he looked, but I guess I can understand why he'd be removed.

Ah ok i understand, from how you describe the old sprite he had style.

9 hours ago, Triple J said:

Ok, thank you I'll try that.

I hope I linked the right file

Game.rxdata

Your save file got corrupted. You'll have to use backups to fix this.

Backups are stored in this location -> (they are named number - Player name - badges) in C:\users\username\saved games\pokemon desolation to make them work just rename one of the file to Game.rxdata

Do note that sometimes you have to use multiple backups to make it work.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, treeko_lover2468 said:

Lets say my script to long to load and i saved while the announcer at the tourney was talking and now i cant't move what do i do

upload your save file and I'll help you

36 minutes ago, FairFamily said:

I'm not sure but are the fields directly imported from reborn? If so, if I find a bug who do I report it to?

not all the fields are from reborn; there's some unique ones (e.g. cloud field)

i'd report it here / to Caz, and if it's a reborn field that has a bug, i'd test it out in reborn first to see if it exists in reborn before reporting it in bug reporting

Just now, Fumble said:

not all the fields are from reborn; there's some unique ones (e.g. cloud field)

i'd report it here / to Caz, and if it's a reborn field that has a bug, i'd test it out in reborn first to see if it exists in reborn before reporting it in bug reporting

The problem is that it is the starlight arena which I don't think I can test in reborn.

4 minutes ago, FairFamily said:

The problem is that it is the starlight arena which I don't think I can test in reborn.

The Starlight arena, like you say, isn't in Reborn so that means you just report it like any other Desolation bug.

1 hour ago, Mr. Divergent said:

I haven't played V4 yet due to school work interfering, but I've heard you can save her by getting the archive key and choosing the option to forgive her.

Your right about the archive key, but that alone isn't what allows you to save her. You need to read everything in the archive as well as what you find behind the door you needed that key for

4 hours ago, Anthony810 said:

Archive key? I didn't come across a key.

Spoiler

If you did the Police quick-quest which Rosetta told you, you can get the archive key.

Some part in the story, Lillith tells you to go to the archives, she also says "Don't talk to Rosetta about this".

So you go talk to Rosetta like she told you not to, and you get the key.

So Ive been playing through the story and have reached the part where u have to battle either Aurora or Shiv to save Nova. I battled Aurora but still Nova was killed. so I just wanted to ask that does battling shiv save Nova