Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

So I got to the end of the playable story....and then Connor comes out with mons at level 19+ ;~; Got my ass wooped :[

There is far more after that. Grind a Rattled Poochyena to evolution, teach it Snarl, pick Cyndaquil, use Smokescreen and have Pidgeotto and Lombre. I wrecked him with those. My starter was a female Espurr.

Ava is safe. Keep going through the mountain.

Thank you for telling me. I am heading back to grab more potions, but I am super attached to Ava. My female Meowstic has Prankster not Competitive. Small bug in a lovely addictive game. Is the grunt Amethyst our Ame?

The battle with Connor was the end of episode 1, which is where Desolation was at when that post was made.

Gomene. My glasses needed cleaning so when I saw that post, without my glasses it looked new. ><

• Global Mods

Thank you for telling me. I am heading back to grab more potions, but I am super attached to Ava. My female Meowstic has Prankster not Competitive. Small bug in a lovely addictive game. Is the grunt Amethyst our Ame?

For a time after episode 1 people got to submit their own trainers for Desolation. I don't remember Ame making one (I think she doesn't play much of fangames outside of developing Reborn), but it could be a reference to her . o .

Where can I get Eevee, Larvesta, and a Water Stone for my Lombre? Is Pidgeot worth it in this game?

For a time after episode 1 people got to submit their own trainers for Desolation. I don't remember Ame making one (I think she doesn't play much of fangames outside of developing Reborn), but it could be a reference to her . o .

It has to be, the team is pretty purple in colour. ^_^

Is the Omanyte puzzle "the four western warriors, the best of or kind from top to bottom" functional ? if so solution pls.

Also, i found a gamebreaking bug, at the beginning, if you find the bomb before being asked to, every door locks, forcing you to restart the game.

• Global Mods

Is the Omanyte puzzle "the four western warriors, the best of or kind from top to bottom" functional ? if so solution pls.

Also, i found a gamebreaking bug, at the beginning, if you find the bomb before being asked to, every door locks, forcing you to restart the game.

That bug is known about; it's been reported several times in the thread and in the known bugs list of the OP it also says that every bug in the intro scene is known.

For the Omanyte puzzle, you have to talk to the four Bidoof on the leftmost side of the room in order from top to bottom.

@OpalWardMusicFan: Larvesta isn't currently available. I'm not sure about Eevee but I don't believe it is either. I know there's a Water Stone but I can't remember where to find one, sorry x . x

That bug is known about; it's been reported several times in the thread and in the known bugs list of the OP it also says that every bug in the intro scene is known.

For the Omanyte puzzle, you have to talk to the four Bidoof on the leftmost side of the room in order from top to bottom.

@OpalWardMusicFan: Larvesta isn't currently available. I'm not sure about Eevee but I don't believe it is either. I know there's a Water Stone but I can't remember where to find one, sorry x . x

Darn. I am lost. I am doing ranger quests. I am looking for the chick lost in the volcano. Where is she? I have been looking for HOURS. >.<

• Global Mods

Darn. I am lost. I am doing ranger quests. I am looking for the chick lost in the volcano. Where is she? I have been looking for HOURS. >.<

He's (actually he, although the quest says she) in the top right of the biggest part of Vejyr with all the lava pillars. Near here is where you should find him:

ac0ed6ae144c42ada46605e77cff834d.png

He's (actually he, although the quest says she) in the top right of the biggest part of Vejyr with all the lava pillars. Near here is where you should find him:

ac0ed6ae144c42ada46605e77cff834d.png

Thanks. That will help me a lot. You and I use the same trainer sprite. I am loving Desolation. I am training so many pokemon. That Audino trainer is so useful.

• Developers

Thanks. That will help me a lot. You and I use the same trainer sprite. I am loving Desolation. I am training so many pokemon. That Audino trainer is so useful.

I'm glad you're liking the game.

To all: I am aware of the bugs surrounding the game's intro. I was considering releasing another build but on my internet it takes an enormous amount of time to do one upload. The bugs ARE fixed, but you'll have to wait until Episode 4 to see those fixes.

I'm glad you're liking the game.

To all: I am aware of the bugs surrounding the game's intro. I was considering releasing another build but on my internet it takes an enormous amount of time to do one upload. The bugs ARE fixed, but you'll have to wait until Episode 4 to see those fixes.

I am doing a ranger quest in the haunted hill, where do I go? I am running low on repels. I need some item.

Take the left path all the way in the big room and you should find an entrance to another room with several rows of tombstones. You need to use the key on the second one from the left in the top row.

Thanks a ton! I am having issues on gym 2 so I need the free magnemite lol

I've just finished the current episode, and I have to say, I'm really liking the story so far. This definitely the most ambiguous Pokemon fan game I've played so far when it comes to the morals. Keep up the great work!

ahhhh

really digging the game honestly, a lot of the characters are super appealing to me...

especially ava and nova in particular, ava is just cute and nova too. but once i saw nova had an absol i almost wished she was an ally rather than the enemy

not too far in but yea, games good. keep up the good work!

Edited by Kami

***SPOLIERS BELOW*** (If a kind soul could tell me how to hide text under the black spoiler box, that'd be fantastic)

I love this game. Everything I've played so far has been fantastic, but I do have a few things to say:

A bug:

- When an opponent's Audino uses Healing Wish, the sprite stays on the screen until the next Pokemon is called out instead of disappearing like any other Pokemon would after they faint

I'll continue to post if I find more

Secondly, this question mostly goes to the devs:

Will you be incorporating a storyline that will allow you to join Team Crescent? Recently, I got to the point in the game where you're (sort of) offered to join the team in the Weeping Depths. I was excited to answer "yes" when she asked whether or not you wanted to join, but the option was never there to answer. I feel like it would be a great addition to the game, albeit a lot of work, for no other game that I've seen has done this and I feel like the overall atmosphere of the game would be perfect for this to be an option.

Edited by Dypatome

• Developers

Will you be incorporating a storyline that will allow you to join Team Crescent? Recently, I got to the point in the game where you're (sort of) offered to join the team in the Weeping Depths. I was excited to answer "yes" when she asked whether or not you wanted to join, but the option was never there to answer. I feel like it would be a great addition to the game, albeit a lot of work, for no other game that I've seen has done this and I feel like the overall atmosphere of the game would be perfect for this to be an option.

Yes. I'm aware that it will add a huge chunk to development time but it's something I've always planned.

• Upvote 1

Where can I get Eevee, Larvesta, and a Water Stone for my Lombre? Is Pidgeot worth it in this game?

It has to be, the team is pretty purple in colour. ^_^

If you still need a water stone, the swimmer in the route two house has it. To get it, go to the next city and tell Jared to come visit him, then go back and you get the stone.