Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

Looks like I'm in for a bumpy ride :3

My two main mons are weak to electric and the others are either NFE or too frail to tank an electric move. (You've succeeded in making me form a reserve team)

(I benched Quagsire because it just RNG screwed me so many times)

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to the reason Emily hates Connor. Too much swag maybe?

Looks like I'm in for a bumpy ride :3

My two main mons are weak to electric and the others are either NFE or too frail to tank an electric move. (You've succeeded in making me form a reserve team)

(I benched Quagsire because it just RNG screwed me so many times)

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to the reason Emily hates Connor. Too much swag maybe?

maybe it is

could be that emily hates connor because of something that happend between them

i dont know, it's gonna be interesting to see no matter what

so many fast, offensive gyms...

My camerupt and gloom can't wait.

also my beta run has moxie sandile as starter so......

so basically what i'm saying is that emily's team had better be 6 lanturn or else I'm gonna end up cheesing the leader again.

also can she please not have an emolga please I am so sick of that mon its already on julia's, ciel's, and aderyn's teams

• Global Mods

so many fast, offensive gyms...

My camerupt and gloom can't wait.

also my beta run has moxie sandile as starter so......

so basically what i'm saying is that emily's team had better be 6 lanturn or else I'm gonna end up cheesing the leader again.

also can she please not have an emolga please I am so sick of that mon its already on julia's, ciel's, and aderyn's teams

Ciel doesn't have an Emolga. Her team is Togekiss, Noivern, Talonflame, Archeops, Gliscor, and Mega Altaria.

*can remember the teams of every Gym Leader from every game but once forgot how to lock a door and also literally forgot that gravity exists*

Ciel doesn't have an Emolga. Her team is Togekiss, Noivern, Talonflame, Archeops, Gliscor, and Mega Altaria.

*can remember the teams of every Gym Leader from every game but once forgot how to lock a door and also literally forgot that gravity exists*

wrong game...

• Global Mods

wrong game...

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by this. If you mean that I mixed up Reborn's leader with Desolation's, I didn't. The person I quoted specifically said Emolga was on Julia, Ciel, and Aderyn's teams and I was responding that it wasn't on Ciel's.

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by this. If you mean that I mixed up Reborn's leader with Desolation's, I didn't. The person I quoted specifically said Emolga was on Julia, Ciel, and Aderyn's teams and I was responding that it wasn't on Ciel's.

forget it...

i just didn't understand what you said when i wrote it

• Developers

All ye questions will be answered next Episode, including why she has creepy eyes. At least for now I can confirm that Emily does NOT have an Emolga.

Edited by Caz

Btw Caz, will Aron be available later on? Iirc there's currently only one of them available and if you wanted Electabuzz, you have to trade that one Aron for Elekid. Will there be more trades like this where you have to choose between keeping the required Pokemon or trading it away for another one (that might prove useful)? I'm pretty sure there is no Day Care yet, so breeding Aron wasn't an option.

Btw Caz, will Aron be available later on? Iirc there's currently only one of them available and if you wanted Electabuzz, you have to trade that one Aron for Elekid. Will there be more trades like this where you have to choose between keeping the required Pokemon or trading it away for another one (that might prove useful)? I'm pretty sure there is no Day Care yet, so breeding Aron wasn't an option.

when will the daycare come to desolation anyway?

• Developers

The thread title still saying "Episode 2.1, Episode 3 coming soon!" gave it away for me.

I should've planned this out more. I can't spend my whole life being serious though, I know we're a community who can take jokes. Episode 3 is still set to release in two to three weeks.

Edited by Caz
  • Upvote 2

• Developers

So despite yesterday I'm actually ahead of schedule and will probably be ready to release Episode 3 before I originally intended. I had a think and realized I've forgotten to involve the community in the games development lately, which is something I consider to be really important in making a game. Thus, I thought I should ask a question that I haven't asked players in a while:

What new features, big or small, would you like to see in the future of the game? This can be anything from new abilities to new sidequests and even entirely new concepts. This cannot be something that would impact the main story.

Thanks for the support frens and I'm looking forward to seeing some feedback.

Edited by Caz

Maybe some Ability Capsule quests? I'd like to get some free ones since I used up all of my Credits already and can't switch my Staraptor's and Quagsire's Abilities :[

idk about this next part but maybe having a mode where some Pokemon get buffed? It would make me want to use some of the worse Pokemon, like Ledian. You could implement new Abilities and other new features in it as well!

• Developers

Maybe some Ability Capsule quests? I'd like to get some free ones since I used up all of my Credits already and can't switch my Staraptor's and Quagsire's Abilities :[

idk about this next part but maybe having a mode where some Pokemon get buffed? It would make me want to use some of the worse Pokemon, like Ledian. You could implement new Abilities and other new features in it as well!

I've actually been considering the second idea, as I can't give everything a mega evolution <.<

Well, maybe the mining rocks? I love them XD

What about new items capable of creating certain field effect? Of course this items would be rare and difficult to get.

I thought i'd start using mining rocks in Episode 4, so never fear. As for your second idea, well, i've certainly written it down.

I want more love.

<3

• Upvote 2