[Students and All Might Win] Boku no Mafia Academia

Candy

1 minute ago, Bazaro said:

Also question, what happens if the Actress and Justice visit the same night? Does the Justice use the Actress's current role's alignment, the alignment of the one they're currently visiting, or their true alignment?

Actress' role description:  Visiting role. Visits one person every night. Learns that person's identity. The Actress will appear as that person's identity upon death.

They would learn the person's identity but will not become their targets while alive. only at death, the message would say so-and-so were killed/lynched. They were [name], a UA Student. at no point does the actress become a true Student, however.

• Thanks 1

So they don't copy alignment, nice. At least we can trust the Justice to find the Actress, if it comes to it.

Another way to do so would be to massclaim our Student names at the same time, starting from most suspicious people to least. That way, there's more chance of someone to slip up and say a name of a character someone else has. But I guess massclaiming is a commie strategy that's too op for Town so we Definitely Should Not Use It.

22 minutes ago, Bazaro said:

So they don't copy alignment, nice. At least we can trust the Justice to find the Actress, if it comes to it.

yeah that makes them more trackable for such a tricky role. on the other hand, its very tricky once they die as anyone with that character would be afraid to claim

also i'm a bit angry because there were what, 3 nights and i got not even a message? i mean at least they could say hi to me or something

my chat is like 

candy tells me my role

end of the chat

this is a code for exactly 5 people which id like not to reveal themselves if they got it

Edit: actually just 4 people, sopheria died yesterday (i thought the lynch wouldnt occur with just 6 votes)

once kiet explains what happened in the night i'll provide my vote, till then i'll give everyone the benefit of doubt i guess, which i'm apparently not receiving

Edited by Yahy

I wanted to post after Nick said something but a good amount of the day is gone and I want to put something out there so here are my thoughts. I’m thinking Baz is either a vanilla townie, the suspect, mafia as the suspect appears normal town to themselves if I understand the role correctly or he’s a mafia lying about his role. As for Nick, he seems town to me (don’t have much of an idea on his quirk) but the mislynch doesn’t help him. The unexpected situation of Sopheria providing two of the three quirks Nick received complicated the lynch.

Also @Alaris, the framer wasn’t on the list so I don’t think it’s in the game.

On 8/2/2019 at 4:16 AM, Sopheria said:

does that mean I'm going to lose? 😞

i gave a snowball to anti-loser, if that helps

...sigh.. couldn’t you reveal something else like earlier?

...breath Timmy, just breath and let them all know HOW STUPID YOU REVEALED THAT WHEN NICK CONFIRM THE POTENTIAL SABOTEUR AMONGST THE MAFIA GROUP.

I’m not mad, nor disappointed in you @Sopheria(if your still following the game) but I’m crippling in frustration. Considering after my incident the previous days between the whisperer around the time they threatened me gunpoint as their mafia dummy. I cannot catch a freaking break in this never ending nightmare that always screws me over. Hell, even Caimie’s death probably puts me somewhere at Lynch target as she’s amongst the few who considers my spread sheets overtopped and suspicious... and I don’t blame her. In fact I’m more willing to challenge those who doesn’t trust me and keep them alive throughout the game. Perhaps talk things out, initial thoughts, secrets?  At the every least reach an approachable standpoint without role claiming. And the Mass Role-Claim might actually happened way too soon to gain an advantage which the mafia may easily manipulate/blend in their way. 

We’re really at a huge disadvantage and probably devastating one if we aren’t making the smart decision. Even if desperate times calls for desperate measures being the Lynch target, PLS remain cautious and clam about the situation and reveal what’s necessary rather then what Sopheria posted. (Again not mad, not disappointed, now upset).

7 hours ago, Bazaro said:

Oh, so that's what this means.

[eliminate] NickCrash

I guess Nick is panicking since he knows he's been caught now, so please turn yourself in now and save us the trouble 🙂 and not waste my life, however useless it is this game

I'm Mirio, a student. I wonderfully have no quirk, thus I am but a vanilla townie. I know this is the most basic cop-out but if Kiet's radar did go off, then that means Nick is a mafia/TP. I have no power role to hide by roleclaiming (if you can call it that) plus I'm fairly certain there's no Werewolf.

Soooooo eliminate me if you want, but just keep this in mind if I die today anyways?

No...no..NO don’t just tell people that they could vote an elimination onto yourself. That’s isn’t just selfish but accomplishes bare bones as these lynches need to matter for the town. If anything, it’s be really unfortunate if that’s truely your quirk. I can probably come up with that on the fly like any mafia would’ve taken such a safe role-claim. We’re still waiting on Kiet’s justice confirmation on whatever the alignment provides us. And I hardly doubt @NickCrash be panicking and more so tracking down the situation himself. At best a third party but I highly doubt his decision making, puts him anywhere close to a mafia. His insight surrounding these posts actually a welcoming to keep him alive at least.

The announcement, the others, and yourself Baz. Given me more suspicion and quiet a reaction including Lia’s case. I should have my vote on your elimination.. 

Though not yet..for now. There’s still somebody I believe we want answers from the very beginning or really any game

Eliminate [Bean] and I want to start a witch hunt on him until he spills.. da BEANS 🤩 no but seriously this guy gonna talk one way or another. 

My gut tells me something off about him.

Also by the off chance my snowball isn’t sabotaged (unlikely)

I request everyone alive to do an additional vote on who should take my fake snowball (thanks Sophie) from now to 16 hours. 

Choose yourself or a person of your choice. If you don’t want in, simply post [ no vote ] or something like that. 

Bean’s will be my starting snowball target. Day 3 quiet boring so let’s do some progressing guys and have fun. But also find the mafia too

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Anti-loser said:

Eliminate [Bean] and I want to start a witch hunt on him until he spills.. da BEANS 🤩 no but seriously this guy gonna talk one way or another. 

Heh, cute. Best of luck making bean talk.

Also Kiet smh.

I agree with Nano's sentiment about Yahy. There's something fishy about Baz as well, but could go either way so I'd really like Kiet to be more explicit with regard to his NA result.

Idk about Nick. I had a vague gut feeling that he may not be town which is why I voted for him on D1, but otherwise I don't really see anything suspicious or alarming about him. Might be worth checking his alignment if someone has direct or indirect means of doing that at night.

I thought the Phase Change Message from the Snitch + my vote on Baz already tells you, what i found out.

But to clarify it once more: I visited Nick Crash and Baz the last night. I got a report, that they both have different allignments. So one of them might be Maf/Third Party.

I wanted to confirm, that Nick isn't the Loudmouth (possible maf/third party) and i was suspicious of Baz. So i checked them both.

1 hour ago, Jelly said:

hm i think kiet using nick as a pivot for the justice ability might be a bit off. im thinking nick is tp and baz is town so [eliminate] nick

So i didn't use him as a pivot, i just wanted to confirm things, while also checking both.

Obviously Nick could also be Maf/Third Party, but i rather have my doubts about Baz being Town.

13 hours ago, Bazaro said:

Oh, so that's what this means.

[eliminate] NickCrash

I guess Nick is panicking since he knows he's been caught now, so please turn yourself in now and save us the trouble 🙂 and not waste my life, however useless it is this game

I'm Mirio, a student. I wonderfully have no quirk, thus I am but a vanilla townie. I know this is the most basic cop-out but if Kiet's radar did go off, then that means Nick is a mafia/TP. I have no power role to hide by roleclaiming (if you can call it that) plus I'm fairly certain there's no Werewolf.

Soooooo eliminate me if you want, but just keep this in mind if I die today anyways?

Claiming Vanilla Town, when suspected is rather convenient.

You could either be telling the truth and Nick is Maf/Third Party or you are the Suspect, who appears to himself as vanilla, and you and Nick are both Town.
But how smart i think you are, you are using this to get credibility from town.

But it's not working on me 😉

12 hours ago, Yahy said:

yeah that makes them more trackable for such a tricky role. on the other hand, its very tricky once they die as anyone with that character would be afraid to claim 

also i'm a bit angry because there were what, 3 nights and i got not even a message? i mean at least they could say hi to me or something 

my chat is like

candy tells me my role

end of the chat

this is a code for exactly 5 people which id like not to reveal themselves if they got it

Edit: actually just 4 people, sopheria died yesterday (i thought the lynch wouldnt occur with just 6 votes)

once kiet explains what happened in the night i'll provide my vote, till then i'll give everyone the benefit of doubt i guess, which i'm apparently not receiving

If you are claiming, that you don't have a night action, there are not many roles, you could have been.

What i rather assume is, that you actually do have a night action, but you do them all in your little mafia chat 😉

This is just my gut feeling. If those rumored 4 people know otherwise, they could try to persuade us otherwise.

7 hours ago, Astra125 said:

I wanted to post after Nick said something but a good amount of the day is gone and I want to put something out there so here are my thoughts. I’m thinking Baz is either a vanilla townie, the suspect, mafia as the suspect appears normal town to themselves if I understand the role correctly or he’s a mafia lying about his role. As for Nick, he seems town to me (don’t have much of an idea on his quirk) but the mislynch doesn’t help him. The unexpected situation of Sopheria providing two of the three quirks Nick received complicated the lynch.

Also @Alaris, the framer wasn’t on the list so I don’t think it’s in the game. 

Wait wdym with "mafia as suspect"?

Suspect is a Town exclusive role, who appears as Vanilla Town to themself, but appears as Maf on Cop reports.
If killed/lynched we will only know the identity anyways.

My vote stays on Baz for now.

I would really want to see what Nick has to say to this matter.

• Global Mods

I don't want to place a vote just yet, however I feel more suspicious of Baz over Nick considering Baz has been trying to defend himself (which I find a bit odd to be honest). I'll wait for Nick to post before I make my decision, but I honestly don't think he's scum just yet.

Thanks Kiet. Looks like Baz and Nick are both good targets to make things clearer. Baz seems a bit more suspicious to me, so I'll vote for him.

If he flips town, then we'll know that Nick isn't town and he'll make a prime candidate for elimination on the following day.

[Eliminate] Bazaro

1 hour ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Wait wdym with "mafia as suspect"?

Suspect is a Town exclusive role, who appears as Vanilla Town to themself, but appears as Maf on Cop reports.
If killed/lynched we will only know the identity anyways.

10 hours ago, Astra125 said:

I’m thinking Baz is either a vanilla townie, the suspect, mafia as the suspect appears normal town to themselves if I understand the role correctly or he’s a mafia lying about his role

Whoops. That a typo on my part. There should be an or between suspect and mafia and the part after as is me explaining why I think Baz could be the suspect. I don’t know if he is the suspect but those are the only roles I think he can have from what he told us.

3 hours ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

If you are claiming, that you don't have a night action

im not, dont expect this kind of detail from me lol

there i was just ranting about not receiving anything

Edit to avoid triple post

i also expected you to be the first one to get it ;~;

Edited by Yahy

Suspect only appears Mafia on COP reports. They're still Town-aligned so Justice should see them as a Townie, I think.

@Alistair what do you mean by I seem more suspicious? I'd like to hear more of an explanation for that pls, bandwagoning no bueno. I've also noticed almost all of your messages so far seem to be reflecting other posts without contributing much yourself...

@CrimsonDragon21 what made you suspicious of me before last Night? also im offended you'd think id actually bluff with vanilla townie of all things, smh

Guess Nick is just waiting for the last minute to post a bunch so no one has a chance to argue with what he says. Lame.

1 hour ago, Yahy said:

im not, dont expect this kind of detail from me lol

there i was just ranting about not receiving anything 

Edit to avoid triple post 

i also expected you to be the first one to get it ;~; 

Oof 😥

Sorry to disappoint you. I am not so sharp to have got that 😕

39 minutes ago, Bazaro said:

Suspect only appears Mafia on COP reports. They're still Town-aligned so Justice should see them as a Townie, I think. 

@Alistair what do you mean by I seem more suspicious? I'd like to hear more of an explanation for that pls, bandwagoning no bueno. I've also noticed almost all of your messages so far seem to be reflecting other posts without contributing much yourself...

@CrimsonDragon21 what made you suspicious of me before last Night? also im offended you'd think id actually bluff with vanilla townie of all things, smh

Guess Nick is just waiting for the last minute to post a bunch so no one has a chance to argue with what he says. Lame. 

Well as you can see, this Game setup doesn't have a Cop. So i guessed that the Justice role works like the Cop in this regard. Not sure if it actually sees the true allignment. (Gotta have to ask Candy for that)

I actually thought about, who might be behind those messages, which were delivered to Anti-Loser.

And the only ones who instantly came to mind, where either Nick Crash or you. both wicked

You also didn't strike me as town from your messages, so i thought it would be good to investigate both of you.

And i got rewarded.

Also claiming Vanilla townie is the most convenient answer. Cause you are actually claiming two possible roles. (Vanilla and Suspect)

2 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Oof 😥

Sorry to disappoint you. I am not so sharp to have got that 😕

noooo you didnt disappoint me youre great dont worry

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Well as you can see, this Game setup doesn't have a Cop. So i guessed that the Justice role works like the Cop in this regard. Not sure if it actually sees the true allignment. (Gotta have to ask Candy for that)

any role that tells or implies alignment of a player is treated as cop in this game (since evidently there is no cop role in the possible quirks list)