[Students and All Might Win] Boku no Mafia Academia

Candy

~2 hours left! Here's the vote and post count, sponsored by my trusty righthand man, Eraserhead! Are you readddyyyyyy???

Vote count

Sopheria (6): Astra, Nick, Caimie, Anti-Loser, Nicki, Kiet

Yahy (2): Nano, Alistair
Alaris (2): Bazaro, Amine

Amine (2): Alaris, Jelly

Nano (1): Bean

13 votes in so far, Sopheria is leading with >1/3 of the votes! This is the excitement we're all about~ Will they get lynched? Will they turn the tide around? Tune in to find out~

Aaaand the 3 people who have yet to vote are: @Sopheria @Hypurr @Yahy. You got ~2 hours left to make up your minds, listeners!

Post count

Need at least 1 more post: 

Need at least 2 more posts: @Hypurr

Bro you gotta post and post!

Last part of the second day. Minna moriagatte ikuze~ Mic not dropped YEAH!

Alaris and Yahy are under my radar for now, but we can't forget that bandwagons are usually started or quickly followed up on by non-town... so if there's a bad flip tomorrow just keep that in mind.

This is not good. 

The comedian gave me 3 quirks: Snowman, Saboteur, Penguin.

Sopheria gave me 3 quirks: Amnesiac, Snowman, Penguin.

Had we had more time, I'd get to analyze it properly and devise a plan to make this something certain.

To be honest, I was expecting you to flip mafia by not providing me any quirks the comedian did. That would have been too easy.

However, you gave me both. Which is improbable. And you gave them in the same order I got them. 

Had you presented one of them, I most probably would have cleared you as town. But both! That raises my suspicion.

I can theorize that an Informant was on me N0, and copied that piece of information.

Because of time constraints, and because I believe Alaris to be town, I fail to see an alternative.

I hope this is the right choice, even though it doesn't feel like it.

I hope they remember you

@CrimsonDragon21 I am not the Loudmouth *wink*

• Global Mods

That does not necessarily mean you will lose if you’re aligned to town. If town wins, you win alongside them even if you died.

I’m not quite sure who else to vote for in all honesty.

Tbh I don't think Sopheria is maf. The BW just formed really fast. Maybe the mafia didn't even need to vote her, but what bugs me is that no-one questioned the vote on Sopheria. The maf wouldn't have thrusted her under the bus so easily, especially after drago's death. We're making a mistake here.

And about my visit... dw I know what I'm doing~

Sorry for being dead, I've been quite literally dying in bed so I'm just gonna throw a vote on myself so Candy doesn't bring down her princely wrath on me~ I'll try to get back un-dead next day phase.

[Eliminate] bok

4 minutes ago, Bok Choi said:

Sorry for being dead, I've been quite literally dying in bed so I'm just gonna throw a vote on myself so Candy doesn't bring down her princely wrath on me~ I'll try to get back un-dead next day phase.

[Eliminate] bok

I obviously don't know how to count cause I was like 17 players - 13 votes = 3 peepo who gotta vote lol

7OuPFgc.png

It's time to go sleep, students! You wouldn't want to stunt your growth staying up late, would you?

But before that, have a loud BOOOOOO sound, because that's what you deserve, I mean c'mon c'mon!

Sopheria was lynched. They were [Shoto Todoroki], a UA Student.

One more of your allies are down, students! Do more thinking and suppress that bloodthirst... at least keep it for the villains!

Night Two has started! Do whatever you gotta do but donut comment on the thread~

Final vote counts

Sopheria (6): Astra, Nick, Caimie, Anti-Loser, Nicki, Kiet

Alaris (3): Bazaro, Amine, Hypurr

Yahy (2): Nano, Alistair

Amine (2): Alaris, Jelly

Bok (2): Yahy, Bok

Nano (1): Bean

Sopheria didn't vote... but they're ded now so I guess that ok.

~ Participants ~

1. Anti-Loser

2. Nicki

3. Dragoknight (Kurogiri, Lynched D1)

4. Alistair

5. Nick Crash

6. Yahy 

7. Nano4

8. Astra

9. Bok

10. Bean

11. Kiet

12. Caimie

13. Sopheria (Shoto Todoroki, Lynched D2)

14. Jelly

15. Amine

16. Hypurr

17. Lía (Izuku "Deku" Midoriya, Killed N1)

18. Sailboat (Eijiro Kirishima, Killed N0)

19. Bazaro

20. Alaris

7OuPFgc.png

YAHOOO a brand new day, an excellent time to lynch the annoying villains!

But what's this? They've killed another one of our dear students 😞 Oh noooes Eraserhead, please hug me I'm going to cry 😞

Eraserhead: Have mercy on my ears and my torso.

Caimie was killed. She was [Tsuyu Asui], a UA Student.

OK, I'm composed again. Not thanks to Eraserhead, of course. He's a meanie.

Anyhow, please please PLEASE students! Find the remaining villains asap!

A voice said in the crowd: Hypurr and Caimie visited Kiet! Kiet visited Bazaro and Nick Crash!

Day Three has started! Fun for all the family: point fingers at everybody!

~ Participants ~

1. Anti-Loser

2. Nicki

3. Dragoknight (Kurogiri, Lynched D1)

4. Alistair

5. Nick Crash

6. Yahy 

7. Nano4

8. Astra

9. Bok

10. Bean

11. Kiet

12. Caimie (Tsuyu Asui, Killed N2)

13. Sopheria (Shoto Todoroki, Lynched D2)

14. Jelly

15. Amine

16. Hypurr

17. Lía (Izuku "Deku" Midoriya, Killed N1)

18. Sailboat (Eijiro Kirishima, Killed N0)

19. Bazaro

20. Alaris

3 hours ago, Candy said:

A voice said in the crowd: Hypurr and Caimie visited Kiet! Kiet visited Bazaro and Nick Crash!

so hypurr is really the snitch i guess? that means nick was telling the truth about not being the loudmouth

Also @CrimsonDragon21

what info did you receive?

do your ability say that non hostile third parties have different teams as town? just asking

On 8/1/2019 at 8:03 AM, Caimie said:

!!!!! Nicki is inno !!!!! Yahy feels scummy !!!! Alaris feels different than usual !!!!! Anti makes no sense !!!!! Bean is bean !!!!                                                                              HMMMMMMMMMM

also this makes me think someone is trying to incriminate me, together with yesterday's votes and this specific death

i was expecting that to be honest but my hope to prove that possible scenario wrong was the snitch/kiet visiting me tonight

another but unrelated thing: lets not discuss what the dead players' roles could have been, as itd probably narrow mafia's targets and make cops/doctors/any role that works in numbers in danger

buuut discussing the villain and professional heroes ones is the exact opposite, knowing what we're fighting agaisnt would be great.

5 hours ago, Bazaro said:

Sopheria isn't marked dead here btw

Hi Kiet

Hi Baz 🙂

You probably already know about it.

So you have time to defend yourself 😘

or not!

[Eliminate] Baz

1 hour ago, Yahy said:

so hypurr is really the snitch i guess? that means nick was telling the truth about not being the loudmouth

Also @CrimsonDragon21

what info did you receive? 

do your ability say that non hostile third parties have different teams as town? just asking 

You probably might already know, that your partner got caught by me 😘

And as for my ability, i only know if the 2 people i am checking, are from the same allignment or not.

So possible third parties (hostile or neutral) will also appear to have different allignments as town/mafia.

Oh, so that's what this means.

[eliminate] NickCrash

I guess Nick is panicking since he knows he's been caught now, so please turn yourself in now and save us the trouble 🙂 and not waste my life, however useless it is this game

I'm Mirio, a student. I wonderfully have no quirk, thus I am but a vanilla townie. I know this is the most basic cop-out but if Kiet's radar did go off, then that means Nick is a mafia/TP. I have no power role to hide by roleclaiming (if you can call it that) plus I'm fairly certain there's no Werewolf.

Soooooo eliminate me if you want, but just keep this in mind if I die today anyways?

• Global Mods
23 minutes ago, Bazaro said:

I'm Mirio, a student. I wonderfully have no quirk, thus I am but a vanilla townie. I know this is the most basic cop-out but if Kiet's radar did go off, then that means Nick is a mafia/TP.

Oooor you could be the Actress.

... Except if I were the Actress, I would most likely show up as Town to the Justice in the first place. And if I somehow encountered a Third Party last, I would bring attention to them as a scapegoat instead of a "Townie" like Nick right from the start. Those actions don't make sense.

35 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

You probably might already know, that your partner got caught by me 😘

can you please just tell me what you got?

Also question, what happens if the Actress and Justice visit the same night? Does the Justice use the Actress's current role's alignment, the alignment of the one they're currently visiting, or their true alignment?