Into the Woods: Disney Mafia 2~ [Night 6]

Bok Choi

Finally I chose the right one to watched orz ;-; Last night (3rd night)I chose Kiet to watch who visited him. And you know what did the gm told me ? 

"You watch through the smoke at Kiet...And you were able to see !

You saw Kiet visit Ali, and Yahy VISIT Kiet"

For those who don't understand what the hell am I talking about :v I am the Cheshire Cat, my ability is to choose a person, and that night I will be able to see who visit that person.

I will say the person I had watched too, I have just seen two players :'v It was my fault that I didn't notice the message from the GM in Discord otl.

Amber may be is villager or the third-party, since the 2nd night I was told by the GM that Amber didn't visit anyone, however, Drago and Ali visited Amber. That's weird since both of them visited Amber, but the player didn't die in the 2nd night.

Still, I give Yahy a vote

[Eliminate]Yahy

From Tomato and Lykos, the suspects are Yahy and Bean. Tomato's info also backs up what Ali said yesterday for being Pooh and today about being redirected. Who did you see night 1 Tomato? Also, there are roles that can visit people at night like Ali's roadblocking role so that would explain why two people visited Amber and Amber still lived, Tomato. Lykos, do you want to elaborate more on why Bean is either tp/mafia. For now Eliminate Yahy. The stage is all yours if you're not silenced

Havent been very present or involved but the general feel of Yahy's posts wasn't very different. I still trust Tomato's claim, which makes Yahy look like the most suspicipous person right now so 
[Eliminate] Yahy
Btw, have we determined who was silenced last day phase yet? Also if any silenced player can read this

image.jpeg.4e4b36cedd036fd4315ec3ea75766367.jpeg

• Sad 1

Oh cool, we got another it looks like. Neat.

Good job @TomatoteKite119!

I'm also a little confused at what Lykos is doing. One can never truly understand the Bean.

[Eliminate] Yahy

2 hours ago, Walpurgis said:

Btw, have we determined who was silenced last day phase yet? Also if any silenced player can read this

I think Amber was the only one who didn't talk yesterday so I think he was silenced?

@DigitalAmber¿Sí?

For what it's worth, Yahy supposedly never lies (and I actually don't recall ever seeing them lie in a game). Knowing this, I asked them if they were town last day phase, and they not-so-coincidentally ignored my question.

Between that and Tomato's testimony... my vote is clear.

[Eliminate] Yahy

@Astra125 I have my reasons, where i prefer to not tell them for now. But i can say this: if i will see his name again, i'm sure at 100% that he's mafia/tp 

@Nano4 Pls tell me why suddenly you want me dead, did i push bean's bw? No and i'm seeing only my vote, so i don't understand you; if i'm mafia, why should i do that? I will wait for your answer. And just for saying, i can help town

• Global Mods

I was binge watching Higurashi and also sleeping, what's up my dudes?

I'm going to follow the leads, but something about this wagon seems off to me...

[eliminate] Yahy.

Doesn't help that Yahy is suddenly super silent.

Come to think of it, maybe they were silenced. But if that were the case I think they'd at least react to posts if they're allowed to.

Regardless of today's outcome, Ali's shitty reads of the day ™️ are:

• Inno: Caimie (confirmed), Tomato, Alaris, Lykos, Nano, Alistair
  • Grey zone: Bean, Drago, Astra, Amber, Jace
  • Sus: Yahy, Walpurgis, Nicki

Yeah, the grey zone is yellow. Deal with it 😎

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, Alistair said:

Doesn't help that Yahy is suddenly super silent.

Come to think of it, maybe they were silenced. But if that were the case I think they'd at least react to posts if they're allowed to.

Regardless of today's outcome, Ali's shitty reads of the day ™️ are:

• Inno: Caimie (confirmed), Tomato, Alaris, Lykos, Nano, Alistair
  • Grey zone: Bean, Drago, Astra, Amber, Jace
  • Sus: Yahy, Walpurgis, Nicki

Yeah, the grey zone is yellow. Deal with it 😎

Trust me, lykos is not town