Into the Woods: Disney Mafia 2~ [Night 6]

Bok Choi

8 minutes ago, Yahy said:

thanks for the count!

by the way;

isnt there a minimum vote thing so we dont lose 10 pple early on?

I don't know @Bok Choi want to answer this.

8 minutes ago, Candy said:

However that is unlikely to happen because mafia might last minute change their vote to lynch like a lot of townies. bad bad strat fren

I know but I like entertaining the idea. With how the votes are lined up, I'm just having flashbacks to Baz's cult mafia where 5 people died day 1 from lynching. Besides I have yet to vote so I could change things quiet a bit and right now, I'm leaning towards Kiet or Ali to see if there's any stock in what Kiet is saying. I'm too dense for Kiet's hidden messages.

4 minutes ago, Astra125 said:

I don't know @Bok Choi want to answer this.

I know but I like entertaining the idea. With how the votes are lined up, I'm just having flashbacks to Baz's cult mafia where 5 people died day 1 from lynching. Besides I have yet to vote so I could change things quiet a bit and right now, I'm leaning towards Kiet or Ali to see if there's any stock in what Kiet is saying. I'm too dense for Kiet's hidden messages.

i asked bok and he said that we cannot abstain today, so someone is getting lynched 

that being said, i'd follow kiet's lead and see where it'd take us. but i feel like waiting a little more? i think id vote ali over caimie but im not sure if i can trust kiet aaa

ok ill wait a bit more before my last decision; if no leads appear, ill keep this: [Unvote Jace] [Vote Ali]

just in case someone does something crazy, jace doesnt die because of my vote

henlo I totally didn't forget about this game for a lil bit

Anyway given how the votes are spread, it seems pretty clear that people have no clue who to vote for.

Considering that everyone in a tie is lynched, I'm not in favor of a massive tie. Good way to lose several townies in one go.

This rule also puts everyone who currently has a vote on them (including me) in danger.

For these reasons, I would rather secure Candy's lynch. Though in all honesty I'm not particularly convinced of her guilt. It's more of a damage control vote.

[Eliminate] Candy

As far as Kiet and I go,

I thought it was obvious that he was simply trying to pressure me with his bluff, which is a valid strategy. However, if he really had incriminating elements against me, I'm pretty sure he'd just reveal them, vote for me and ask people to lynch me. It wouldn't make sense to waste time beating around the bush, being Shady McShade with his menacing posts.

I wouldn't readily assume that he and I are on opposite sides. Don't jump the gun if I happen to die. I would flip town, but that doesn't necessarily mean he isn't.

7 minutes ago, Alistair said:

As far as Kiet and I go,

I thought it was obvious that he was simply trying to pressure me with his bluff, which is a valid strategy. However, if he really had incriminating elements against me, I'm pretty sure he'd just reveal them, vote for me and ask people to lynch me. It wouldn't make sense to waste time beating around the bush, being Shady McShade with his menacing posts.

i see, [Unvote Ali] [Vote Nicki]

since someone has 3 votes now im simply not worrying about random voting someone with 0, as its harder for two people pull out a fast one, but decide who to lynch already, if possible

6 hours ago, Walpurgis said:

I voted Ali last phase because I had no one else to vote lol. If Kiet was saying the truth then good for town, if he was lying good for town too because we confirm Kiet as non town. On top of that I wanted to help Kiet pressure Ali, a single vote usually isn't enough to pressure someone. 

I saw the comment you made last day phase, Drago, and I intended to to respond to it earlier. Either way I don't like how quick you are to try to suspect me for such a flimsy reason so. 

[Eliminate] Drago

Hmmm. You realize tho you could have just not voted like everyone else

Talk about flimsy reasoning.

But I suppose it is good as any, and seeing how Candy is up, it doesn't matter much at this point.

[Unvote] Walpurgis

[Eliminate] idk anyone else Walpurgis anyway

7 minutes ago, Nano4 said:

[unvote] candy

[vote] Ali 

ill follow nano as he's likely the first confirmed town we have? and i kinda want to see what ali will be

i hope kiet isnt joking on that comment right there 

[Unvote Nicki]

[Vote ali]

31 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

Hmmm. You realize tho you could have just not voted like everyone else

Talk about flimsy reasoning.

But I suppose it is good as any, and seeing how Candy is up, it doesn't matter much at this point.

[Unvote] Walpurgis

[Eliminate] idk anyone else Walpurgis anyway

LOL i didnt know we could do that? like voting the same person after unvoting

why are people voting for me again

because unless I'm missing something, the situation is more or less like

Nobody:

Kiet: *makes ominous and vague posts involving me, without providing any explanation*

People: sure, seems legit, let's lynch ali

Well looks like I'm probably gonna kick the bucket, nobody's saying anything and I'm not dropping by again before the end of the day phase, so triple post here we go...

I'm Winnie the Pooh. I can visit another player at night and my hunny will stick all over them, preventing them from performing any actions.

I visited Caimie on N0, and Amber on N1. I must say, I took great pleasure in covering their juvenile bodies with my sticky, gooey hunny! Unfortunately I don't know if it was actually useful at all. So I don't really have anything else to say about my role.

I noticed that Alaris claimed to have been roleblocked last night. It wasn't my doing, so if he's telling the truth, I can see 2 possibilities:

- Someone redirected my action from Amber to him.

- The mafia has their own roleblocker.

He also said he had been silenced before. All in all it's likely that among the 4 mafs, we have a silencer, a roleblocker, and ofc Maleficient who was already revealed. Potentially 3/4 roles known, not too bad. Have that in mind when trying to discover who's who.

Keep your peepers peepled people. Generally the most suspicious players are those who just "follow" and let things happen, not those who take risks and/or explain their positions.

Good night pepos 💤

Please guys, let's not kill Winnie 😢 In my opinion Ali is telling the truth, so i'm not voting for him and i will keep mine on Astra

Yeah i agree, there are at least two roleblockers (one is Ali and the other one is Mafia for sure) but i don't think there is a third roleblocker, if yes i hope they are town.

The only way to save Ali is to move the lynch to someone else and the closest person to Ali in votes is Candy. Of course, the lynch could be moved to someone else as long there enough votes to save Ali. I'm tempted to vote Candy to save Ali but then they would both be tied in votes and both end up dying. Sorry Ali. I would like to save you but I can't do this by myself.

Eliminate Amber because I have to get a vote in and Amber doesn't have a vote yet.

55 minutes ago, Yahy said:

both kiet and nano changed their votes so i'll trust them, as i've been basing my votes on both till now

[Unvote ali] [Vote Candy]

So if we vote you you will vote yourself?

Everyone in the woods knew and trusted Alice, the girl from Wonderland.

Her killers HAD to be caught. It wasn't an option.

The deliberations were fierce but the accusations were messy.

Everyone threw suspicion at everyone else, and after the people changed their mind once, one target was chosen above all the rest.

"ARRR! YE GOT THE WRONG GUY, YE LANDLUBBERS," he said with a wink and a lollipop~ 🍭
But the Prince would have none of it, as he dragged the pirate into the depths of the woods, never to be seen again...
The forest though, had a different plan.
A match drops, a fire rages...

Candy, the other girl from wonderland, was lynched. She was Captain Hook!
Event: Fire! Fire! Flames are racing through the forest, filling the air with smoke... Everybody's actions have a 25% chance of failing this night...
You have 24 hours to send in actions... 

Forest's Souls: 

1. Bean

2. Nicki

3. Drago

4. Nano

5. Lykos

6. Astra

7. Caimie

8. Amber

9. Candy: Captain Hook, lynched day 2

10. Walpurgis 

11. Yahy

12. CrimsonDragon21 

13. Jace Stormkirk

14. Alaris

15. Hypurr: Alice, killed night 1

16. Alistair

17. TomatoteKite

18. Bazaro: Kuzco, killed night 0

The night sky filled with smoke and fire.
Despite this though, the majority of forest dwellers still ventured out...

And many were successful...

Messages were received from spirits, honey found a surprise recipient, a false Santa dropped gifts...

And when everyone woke in the morning, the fire was out. 

But so was another life. A poor soul lay lifeless on the ground, his green hat crushed underfoot.

Another scream, as the princess stumbled from her house.

"Who attacked me?!?" She asks, face white. "I will find the one who did this!"

Trees charred, lives lost... The entire forest seems to grow darker... The conflict must end...

Kiet (CrimsonDragon21) was killed. He was Robin Hood. 
Caimie was attacked! She is Aurora, and her vote counts for two!

EVENT: The Spirit of the Forest has grown unhappy, and has chosen a voice. The Spirit has given a non-human character one gun, and the ability to determine the alignment of any one player...

Everyone has 48 hours to discuss and vote...

Forest's Souls:

1. Bean

2. Nicki

3. Drago

4. Nano

5. Lykos

6. Astra

7. Caimie: Aurora

8. Amber

9. Candy: Captain Hook, lynched day 2

10. Walpurgis 

11. Yahy

12. CrimsonDragon21: Robin Hood, killed night 2

13. Jace Stormkirk

14. Alaris

15. Hypurr: Alice, killed night 1

16. Alistair

17. TomatoteKite

18. Bazaro: Kuzco, killed night 0

Yo guys, first off thank you for not killing me.

I tried to roleblock Yahy, but I received a message stating my action was redirected by Robin Hood. I do not know who was on the receiving end, though.

I didn't get any such message before, so it seems my previous hunny-coating venture wasn't redirected and there is indeed a second roleblocker in the game, who targeted Alaris.