Into the Woods: Disney Mafia 2~ [Night 6]

Bok Choi

24 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

I'm not still convinced to vote who has at least one vote already, thus i will vote for:

[Eliminate] Astra125

Let's see if he will speak

i'd like to remind that alaris said he was silenced last day so that might be the case

well its p quiet here so i'll just do my placeholder vote for the requirements

[Vote] Nicki

im voting for sis; it has no reason at all, its just for the requirement so dont follow it

ill change it if something obvious happen

Since I'm posting something, I'm not the one who's silenced today. Right now, I'm most suspect of Kiet right now for voting without much to back it up. Granted we don't have all that much info but he hasn't really explained his reasoning. The only time he did explain was to tell Ali he had the high ground so maybe Kiet and Ali are on different sides? I'm not sure on that.

Also Nano, do you know who visits you at night or just how many people visit you at night and does only one person get a fruit from you every night?

8 minutes ago, Astra125 said:

Since I'm posting something, I'm not the one who's silenced today.

first, thanks for breaking the silence

and if you're not the one silenced, who do you think it is? there's a lot of people who didnt talk today

12 minutes ago, Astra125 said:

I'm most suspect of Kiet right now for voting without much to back it up. Granted we don't have all that much info but he hasn't really explained his reasoning

i can agree with that but i also have a strong town read on kiet? i might be wrong tho

12 minutes ago, Astra125 said:

The only time he did explain was to tell Ali he had the high ground

i didnt get that one to be honest.. 

13 minutes ago, Astra125 said:

so maybe Kiet and Ali are on different sides? I'm not sure on that.

i can agree with that? but im also not sure

13 minutes ago, Astra125 said:

Also Nano, do you know who visits you at night or just how many people visit you at night and does only one person get a fruit from you every night?

from what he said and his reactions, he is informed(?)

4 minutes ago, Yahy said:

and if you're not the one silenced, who do you think it is? there's a lot of people who didnt talk today

From what I can tell, there are three people who haven't talked yet: Amber, Lia, and Tomato. I not too sure on whose's silenced between the three of them.

7 minutes ago, Yahy said:

i can agree with that but i also have a strong town read on kiet? i might be wrong tho

I can see how Kiet is town but I'm mostly off put by him not explaining himself.

16 minutes ago, Yahy said:

i can agree with that? but im also not sure

I said that because of how Ali responded to Kiet but like I said, I'm not sure. The only way to be sure if we kill them both

13 minutes ago, Yahy said:

from what he said and his reactions, he is informed(?)

I wanted to ask Nano how he's informed since it could be useful info to share for later. I'm assuming he knows how many visit him since knowing who visits him would be giving Nano too much power but I wanted to be sure. 

I don't really have an idea about who is the Mafia right now, I think I will have a vote on Ali orz. Can I ask pls because I'm new to this Mafia game :'v Each night, no matter how many Mafia are, they can only kill one player right ? 

[Eliminate] Alistair

Edited by TomatoteKite119

18 minutes ago, TomatoteKite119 said:

I don't really have an idea about who is the Mafia right now, I think I will have a vote on Ali orz. Can I ask pls because I'm new to this Mafia game :'v Each night, no matter how many Mafia are, they can only kill one player right ? 

[Eliminate] Alistair

It's only day 2 and with how little that has been said, it's alright not to have that much of a clue to who mafia is. I don't have all that much of a clue to who is mafia. All I really have is Kiet rubbing me the wrong way and I could be completely wrong about Kiet being mafia. As for your question, mafia should only be able to kill one person at night. However, more than one person can die at night because there are village roles and items that can kill at night. Whether or not those roles/items are in the game, we have no idea unless that people who have those roles/items come out and say they can. If you do happen to have one of those roles/items, it's advised you don't say that you have the ability because then that makes you a target for mafia. Unless you are Nano, who reveals whoever he is no matter what day 1.

45 minutes ago, TomatoteKite119 said:

[Eliminate] Alistair

also as general rule, tri not to edit your posts on this thread because that might look suspicious. if it's something minor like a typo or a couple of words of P.S. then it's prolly fine, but since double- triple- multiple-posting is allowed on this thread, I'd tri to take advantage of that instead 😛

14 hours ago, Candy said:

Bean needs to stop saying random stuff that gives me false positives on the scum radar

[Eliminate] Bean

for now so i don't accidentally get a warning uwu

YOUR MSG SOUP WONT HELP YOU AGAINST ME

8 hours ago, Astra125 said:

Since I'm posting something, I'm not the one who's silenced today. Right now, I'm most suspect of Kiet right now for voting without much to back it up. Granted we don't have all that much info but he hasn't really explained his reasoning. The only time he did explain was to tell Ali he had the high ground so maybe Kiet and Ali are on different sides? I'm not sure on that.

I only get told the number of people and I Have no restrictions on the number of fruit I can give out at once

each person can only take 1 fruit from me btw

I voted Ali last phase because I had no one else to vote lol. If Kiet was saying the truth then good for town, if he was lying good for town too because we confirm Kiet as non town. On top of that I wanted to help Kiet pressure Ali, a single vote usually isn't enough to pressure someone. 

I saw the comment you made last day phase, Drago, and I intended to to respond to it earlier. Either way I don't like how quick you are to try to suspect me for such a flimsy reason so. 

[Eliminate] Drago

26 minutes ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

considering how overpowerd nano's ability is for mafia

[eliminate] nano

no point in giving them more power

i don't get what youre trying to say?

[Unvote Nicki] [Vote Jacey]

killing nano would mean killing a town player, wouldnt it? or im missing something?

4 minutes ago, Walpurgis said:

If Kiet was saying the truth then good for town, if he was lying good for town too because we confirm Kiet as non town.

how do we know if he was lying or not? someone cop'ing kiet/ali?

6 minutes ago, Walpurgis said:

On top of that I wanted to help Kiet pressure Ali, a single vote usually isn't enough to pressure someone. 

do you plan continuing this pressure tomorrow? we're running out of time for this phase so i dont think itd work now

7 minutes ago, Walpurgis said:

saw the comment you made last day phase, Drago, and I intended to to respond to it earlier. Either way I don't like how quick you are to try to suspect me for such a flimsy reason so. 

[Eliminate] Drago

i need to learn to read everything before answering with questions that are answered in the same post lol sorry but im not deleting this huge post haha

7 minutes ago, Walpurgis said:

"try to suspect me" look english machine broke but you know what I mean 

its okay mine breaks sometimes too damn those machines

12 hours ago, Astra125 said:

From what I can tell, there are three people who haven't talked yet: Amber, Lia, and Tomato. I not too sure on whose's silenced between the three of them

now that both lia and tomato posted we can assume its amber?

@Yahy other than killing the other mafia can just visit nano to get exra voting power

since the mafia will not kill him till they lose too many members town is hinderd by not every role is able to visit him and protecting roles would be usless to use on him cause then mafia has garented town kill cause the protecting ones are on nano.

it only helps mafia right now and hinders town 

13 minutes ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

@Yahy other than killing the other mafia can just visit nano to get exra voting power

since the mafia will not kill him till they lose too many members town is hinderd by not every role is able to visit him and protecting roles would be usless to use on him cause then mafia has garented town kill cause the protecting ones are on nano.

it only helps mafia right now and hinders town 

i see but i still dont agree on killing nano

if we have something similar to a tracker we could see who visited him and things like that, couldnt we?

2 minutes ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

yes but then we need a tracker.

i have no idea if we have one

even without a tracker my head cant agree w deliberately killing a town member, sorry but i cant follow this vote, and mine will keep on you, but now that you explained it, it has no reasons, only to fulfill the requirement, and it shall not be followed

Ok, it's time for a vote count.

Nano(1): Bean, Jace

Candy(2): Nano, Bean

Bean(1): Candy

Lia(1): Drago

Caimie(1): Kiet

Kiet(1): Alaris

Astra(1): Lykos

Nicki(0): Yahy

Ali(1): Tomato

Drago(1): Lia

Jace(1): Yahy

Candy has the most votes with 2 while everyone else has 1 vote besides Nicki, who has 0, as Yahy changed her vote. Votes are all over the place which I find hilarious as 10 people could lynched if Bean or Nano change their votes and no one else votes or change their votes. 

9 minutes ago, Astra125 said:

Ok, it's time for a vote count.

Nano(1): Bean, Jace

Candy(2): Nano, Bean

Bean(1): Candy

Lia(1): Drago

Caimie(1): Kiet

Kiet(1): Alaris

Astra(1): Lykos

Nicki(0): Yahy

Ali(1): Tomato

Drago(1): Lia

Jace(1): Yahy

Candy has the most votes with 2 while everyone else has 1 vote besides Nicki, who has 0, as Yahy changed her vote. Votes are all over the place which I find hilarious as 10 people could lynched if Bean or Nano change their votes and no one else votes or change their votes. 

thanks for the count!

by the way;

isnt there a minimum vote thing so we dont lose 10 pple early on?

me gonna get killed because of some random votes :yeet: I mean we're still at the start of the game and might be able to withstand some sacrifices but like hecc I wanna live for a bit longer T_T

8 minutes ago, Astra125 said:

Votes are all over the place which I find hilarious as 10 people could lynched if Bean or Nano change their votes and no one else votes or change their votes. 

However that is unlikely to happen because mafia might last minute change their vote to lynch like a lot of townies. bad bad strat fren