Into the Woods: Disney Mafia 2~ [Night 6]

Bok Choi

6 hours ago, LykosHand said:

First of all, i would like to remind you that i voted for Bean before TomatoteKite's post and when i went online here to see the new posts, i saw that there were already enough votes for Yahy so i didn't choose to change mine since it was useless in my opinion. I don't know if you noticed it but i have already softclaimed my role but i guess i can't convince you without roleclaim right?

Alright then, i'm Simba and my ability is to call my father, then he will give me three names where at least one of them isn't town, so they could be mafia or third party (i need to wait one night phase before to receive those names):

Night 0: Bean-Astra-Tomato
Night 2: Nano-Yahy-Bean

Now, i know that Yahy was mafia but as you can see Bean appeared two times in a row to me, that's why i suspect Bean to be mafia or third party in the previous day.

I see. Well, hmm. This took a turn for the worse for me. Since I'm sure Tomato is in the clear for busting Yahy and I know my own role, Bean is not town. Of course, I have to convince you all of this though I suck at doing this, I might as well give it a shot. From one princess to another, I'm sorry for two nights ago. I thought Robin was onto something so I took action. At least you get the power of double vote now. 

Can I ask though why me over Bean? Bean can still not be town despite appearing with Yahy. And before I forget, Unvote LykosEliminate Bean.

• Global Mods

I wouldn't oppose to a double lynch, however I'm really not sure if that's wise right now. Astra's claim does look more credible, however, so I'll vote for Bean. It can't be pure coincidence that he appeared twice, right?

[eliminate] Bean.

8 minutes ago, cicada said:

I wouldn't oppose to a double lynch, however I'm really not sure if that's wise right now. Astra's claim does look more credible, however, so I'll vote for Bean. It can't be pure coincidence that he appeared twice, right?

[eliminate] Bean.

It totally can, since the 2nd time Yahy was in there too... But who knows, a double lynch seems fine rn. We'd better watch for last-minute maf snipers tho.

• Global Mods

Since the most "suspicious" people we have up for lynch, thanks to Lykos' claim, consist of 1 claimed townie and 1 who could be TP or Maf, I think it could be fine to lynch both. We aren't losing two townies if Astra's claim is legit, so I guess it's fine. However, maf snipers are exactly what I'm worried about... which is why I'm a bit hesitant.

I'm not sure if we should risk losing 2 people just to validate Lykos' claim, even if only one of them is town.

41 minutes ago, cicada said:

Since the most "suspicious" people we have up for lynch, thanks to Lykos' claim, consist of 1 claimed townie and 1 who could be TP or Maf, I think it could be fine to lynch both. We aren't losing two townies if Astra's claim is legit, so I guess it's fine. However, maf snipers are exactly what I'm worried about... which is why I'm a bit hesitant.

I'm not sure if we should risk losing 2 people just to validate Lykos' claim, even if only one of them is town.

There are only 2 mafia left, at this point we can risk 3 townies and still be fine

Hmmmm.

Yeah, I'm totally up for the double lynch. Since we already got two maf, I think we could risk it.

[Eliminate] Astra

in b4 Bean and Astra are last 2 maf

And votes in case no one cares to dig 'em up:

4 Bean: Nano, Astra, Caimie, Nicki

4 Astra: Alistair, Alaris, Lykos, Drago

Now we must maintain the balance....

If you guys want to go for the double lynch, that's fine with me not really since I wanted to use my abilities but oh well. I'll reveal my role so the mafia can't bs this role later and you guys know which role is going down with Bean. I'm Merida and I'm a bootleg vigilante. I have three arrows I can shoot and I've used one up on Caimie as explained before. Also, if something causes me to fail my action, the person I attacked will know I attack them. This didn't apply to Caimie since my action was technically successful, even if she didn't die.

22 hours ago, Astra125 said:

I see. Well, hmm. This took a turn for the worse for me. Since I'm sure Tomato is in the clear for busting Yahy and I know my own role, Bean is not town. Of course, I have to convince you all of this though I suck at doing this, I might as well give it a shot. From one princess to another, I'm sorry for two nights ago. I thought Robin was onto something so I took action. At least you get the power of double vote now. 

Can I ask though why me over Bean? Bean can still not be town despite appearing with Yahy. And before I forget, Unvote LykosEliminate Bean.

We can't know if Bean is mafia/tp, but assuming Yahy was the only mafia that appeared to me, Bean in the end is town and unfortunately his name appeared to me twice making me think he could be mafia or third party, i don't really know. It's very risky, i know that.

Sorry for the late reply but i forgot to answer to you, rip

STOP

NO

I'M THE PRINCE

I'M WITH YOU

THE STUPID HOSTILE THIRD PARTY IS DEAD ALREADY

YOU CAN WIN WITH ME

I WIN WHEN YOU WIN

DONT HURT ME PLEASE

I'LL BE VERY SAD

CABBAGE KEEPS TRASH TALKING ME

HE KEEPS THREATENING TO MOD KILL ME

PLEASE DONT DO THIS😢

13 minutes ago, Chickens said:

STOP

NO

I'M THE PRINCE

I'M WITH YOU

THE STUPID HOSTILE THIRD PARTY IS DEAD ALREADY

YOU CAN WIN WITH ME

I WIN WHEN YOU WIN

DONT HURT ME PLEASE

I'LL BE VERY SAD

CABBAGE KEEPS TRASH TALKING ME

HE KEEPS THREATENING TO MOD KILL ME

PLEASE DONT DO THIS😢

Long live the king prince

3 hours ago, Chickens said:

STOP PLEASE IT HURTS

WHAT DID I DO

I KILLED CANDY

STOP THIS 😢

Yahy also killed Candy and she was mafia. I'll see you in the dead chat Bean after we both die today XP.

1 hour ago, Nano4 said:

Long live the king prince

Related image

You forgot something Nano. Even though it's not Mufasa

59 minutes ago, cicada said:

Remember who you are.

Hey boo boo, that’s a lovely picnic basket

wait wrong bear 

even you you can stop forest fires

no, that’s not right either

i give up, who am i?

The attack seemed to split debaters down the middle.

One half wanted to finish the job.

The other half was convinced another was a culprit.
Unfortunately, the forest's streak of eliminating culprits had come to an end.

"Ay, this is completely wrong!" The girl said. "I'm who I say I am, I swear!" 
Though her pleas did not reach enough ears to keep the votes off of her. 

But as the forest's inhabitants drag her away, the second target silently disappeared from sight...
The Prince sighs. This won't do... He'll have to try and end things himself.

Astra was lynched! He was Merida!
The lynch on Bean failed!

Event: The Prince's Gifts~
Just like last time, the Prince has gifts to give to all. He wants to end this quickly and be able to take back his castle. He has three gifts which he can pass out, the effects of which will only be known by the Prince and those who receive them. The gifts can be given out until the end of the next day:
- A Bag of Pixie Dust
- A Sharp Spindle
- A Wilted Red Rose

You all have 24 hours to send in your actions... 

Forest's Souls:

1. Bean

2. Nicki

3. Drago

4. Nano

5. Lykos

6. Astra: Merida, lynched day 4

7. Caimie: Aurora

8. Amber: Peter Pan, modkilled night 3

9. Candy: Captain Hook, lynched day 2

10. Walpurgis 

11. Yahy: Maleficent, lynched day 3