Into the Woods: Disney Mafia 2~ [Night 6]

Bok Choi

My instinct is to vote you for voting me but judging from your half-claim there and knowing your play style I'm inclined to believe you're town 😏🌹

but if you give me your fruit, I won't eat it :peepougly:

1 minute ago, Candy said:

My instinct is to vote you for voting me but judging from your half-claim there and knowing your play style I'm inclined to believe you're town 😏🌹

but if you give me your fruit, I won't eat it :peepougly:

Wdym half claim I literally said who I was and what my role does yesterday 

Just now, Nano4 said:

Wdym half claim I literally said who I was and what my role does yesterday 

Well I say half cause I'm indecisive and can't believe anything face value in these games. Also I apparently missed your proper claim cause I'm not fond of reading oof

I'm Plus Ultra bored in lab right now and need mental stimulation. Pls everyone other than Nano show up and say something so I can maybe use brain to scum read before it disintegrates into miso soup 😪

9 minutes ago, Candy said:

I'm Plus Ultra bored in lab right now and need mental stimulation. Pls everyone other than Nano show up and say something so I can maybe use brain to scum read before it disintegrates into miso soup 😪

whats a miso soup?

9 minutes ago, Chickens said:

follow me

kill nano

my instinct is almost never wrong

what makes you think nano needs to be killed?

9 minutes ago, Chickens said:

more like

msg soup

[UNVOTE] NANO

[ELIMINATE] CANDY

i agree the soup was disgusting

10 minutes ago, Yahy said:

i agree the soup was disgusting

You know not what you're talking about! Miso soup is great sib!

Hmm. Well, we should probs get some votes in. Just sitting here is only giving mafia more time.

First off, I'm not sure what happened with all the votes last night. My instincts are screaming Lia is maf tho for voting Alistair right after Kiet with no explanation so I'll put a vote down for now.

[Eliminate] Walpurgis

Bean needs to stop saying random stuff that gives me false positives on the scum radar

[Eliminate] Bean

for now so i don't accidentally get a warning uwu

"Miso", (味噌) is a fermented soybean paste, which is used in many Japanese dishes to add thickness and deepness to the flavor. There are so many kinds of miso and each has their own characteristics. Miso can be categorized by its color, and its saltiness, as well as its main ingredient and whether or not it is mixed with some other ingredients.
Generally speaking, miso is made from a mixture of fermented soybeans, salt, and koji mold. Sometimes rice and barley are added in order to give some accent to its taste. It even takes few years until it becomes ready to be used as a seasoning. The process of making miso can be divided into two parts, the fermentation process, and the aging process.
Besides miso soup, miso can be used in many ways, simply adding some flavor to your daily cuisine, and sometimes pickling vegetables and fish slices!

[Eliminate] Caimie

8 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

"Miso", (味噌) is a fermented soybean paste, which is used in many Japanese dishes to add thickness and deepness to the flavor. There are so many kinds of miso and each has their own characteristics. Miso can be categorized by its color, and its saltiness, as well as its main ingredient and whether or not it is mixed with some other ingredients.
Generally speaking, miso is made from a mixture of fermented soybeans, salt, and koji mold. Sometimes rice and barley are added in order to give some accent to its taste. It even takes few years until it becomes ready to be used as a seasoning. The process of making miso can be divided into two parts, the fermentation process, and the aging process.
Besides miso soup, miso can be used in many ways, simply adding some flavor to your daily cuisine, and sometimes pickling vegetables and fish slices!

[Eliminate] Caimie

All this endless post to end up voting caimie without giving any reason whatsoever?

🤔

[Eliminate] Kiet

21 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Stop trying to sound towny, mafia scum.

1 hour ago, Alaris said:

All this endless post to end up voting caimie without giving any reason whatsoever?

🤔

[Eliminate] Kiet

what is happening i didnt understand either kiet's vote on caimie or alaris on kiet (this one i kinda understood but still, it was so fast?)