#͞#̵##͟##̕#######̸##̛#́#͜##̷# ̛|͟ ̸M̢a̢p҉ ͢C̷le͢an͜up ́(͏100̢%͜)͢
͡
͘#̛#͟####́#͢###̴#̴###͞####̢## ́| S̨c̀r̷ip̴t̀ Cleanu͟p (͝10͟0%̢)̷
̡
̶#͞#͞##҉#̨#҉#̛#̵#̀##̸#҉#̵##҉#̶#̨### |̕ Misc͜ C̢leąn̡ưp ̧(100%)͡
͟
̵--͞-͟----̨-͟--͝-̕N͏e͝w̷ Cơn҉te̕n͝ţ:-̵--̷-͟-̛-̛--̨--͡---҉--͘--͘ ̡1̴00%͡
̵
###͢###͘#̵#́#̨###͞#͞###͠##̨## ̸|̀ Mapp̢íng͞ (̨10̢0%)

̵###̧###̧###͢#̛####̶#̡#͘#### | Story̷  ҉(10͟0%͘)̧

###͜#́####̶#͘###̸#͢#͠##͏#### ̧| E͡v͜e͢nt̕i̢ng҉ ́(̛10͞0̢%)
͞
##̶#̴#͏#̷####̸#̷#̛##̧####͡#́##̶ ͜| ҉Si͟deq̵u͢e͞sts ̵(͜1͢0̸0%)͢

͡ -----͞----̨----̛-͘-̡--̷-̷-͡--̵-̧-̕--͢-̴-̕---̛--́--̧----͡-҉-̛-͘-̵-͜
͞
̀###͢#͡##͟##̡####̡#͞#҉##̷##̡## ̕|̕ ͞Tot͠al͠ ̀(͢100̡%)

-----------------Alpha:-----------------

#################### | Total (100%)

-----------------Beta:-----------------

################################ | F̢i̛a̷t L͡it ́I̕nn ̸Or (95%)

F̢i̛a̷t L͡it ́I̕nn ̸OrF̢i̛a̷t L͡it ́I̕nn ̸OrF̢i̛a̷t L͡it ́I̕nn ̸OrF̢i̛a̷t L͡it ́I̕nn ̸OrF̢i̛a̷t L͡it ́I̕nn ̸OrF̢i̛a̷t L͡it ́I̕nn ̸OrF̢i̛a̷t L͡it ́I̕nn ̸Or

D̷ͫͨ̉̅ȋ̸v̶͊ͮ͒ͬ̋͆e͗D̷ͫͨ̉̅ȋ̸v̶͊ͮ͒ͬ̋͆e͗D̷ͫͨ̉̅ȋ̸v̶͊ͮ͒ͬ̋͆e͗D̷ͫͨ̉̅ȋ̸v̶͊ͮ͒ͬ̋͆e͗D̷ͫͨ̉̅ȋ̸v̶͊ͮ͒ͬ̋͆e͗D̷ͫͨ̉̅ȋ̸v̶͊ͮ͒ͬ̋͆e͗D̷ͫͨ̉̅ȋ̸v̶͊ͮ͒ͬ̋͆e͗D̷ͫͨ̉̅ȋ̸v̶͊ͮ͒ͬ̋͆e͗D̷ͫͨ̉̅ȋ̸v̶͊ͮ͒ͬ̋͆e͗D̷ͫͨ̉̅ȋ̸v̶͊ͮ͒ͬ̋͆e͗

D̷ͫͨ̉̅ȋ̸v̶͊ͮ͒ͬ̋͆e͗D̷ͫͨ̉̅ȋ̸v̶͊ͮ͒ͬ̋͆e͗D̷ͫͨ̉̅ȋ̸v̶͊ͮ͒ͬ̋͆e͗D̷ͫͨ̉̅ȋ̸v̶͊ͮ͒ͬ̋͆e͗D̷ͫͨ̉̅ȋ̸v̶͊ͮ͒ͬ̋͆e͗D̷ͫͨ̉̅ȋ̸v̶͊ͮ͒ͬ̋͆e͗D̷ͫͨ̉̅ȋ̸v̶͊ͮ͒ͬ̋͆e͗D̷ͫͨ̉̅ȋ̸v̶͊ͮ͒ͬ̋͆e͗D̷ͫͨ̉̅ȋ̸v̶͊ͮ͒ͬ̋͆e͗D̷ͫͨ̉̅ȋ̸v̶͊ͮ͒ͬ̋͆e͗

afce84cdae0676f19c09b17b8e31787e250afbd6

This is starting to get old REALLY fast.

So, not sure if anyone's brought this up yet, but between the diving aspect of this chapter and the shape of that glitchy sprite, I wonder if we'll be meeting a Rift Dhelmise.

That glitchy thing looks a bit like an anchor made of bones.

But wouldn't the rift pokemon for this version be a ground type since in V11 Alexandra wanted us to go to Zone Zero to stop a sandstorm that was created by a rift pokemon?

2 hours ago, SunSlash said:

also damn, wont all the modpacks need to update to the v12

itll probably be a couple weeks give or take after the release of v12 before any of the packs get updates so i would recommend doing whatever u need to do with the modpack before continuing on to v12 just to be safe

The Zone Zero rift could be a Rift Gigalith too....................or a Hippowdon who now can't move at all

I'm still entertaining the thought of Rift Flygon as it's also linked by lore to making sandstorms with its wings. And maybe it has Sand Stream or something. 

• Like 1