Dev Blog | V12 Status Thread

Jan

1 hour ago, Acedy said:

Okay everybody so for my new playthrough of V12 I thought to myself man, I sure would like to play it with my favorite Pokemon of all time, Glaceon.
And what better way to make my ace a Glaceon, than to create a new version of it with altered stats!

Meet Lust, the Acedian Glaceon

Capture.PNG.4c02baf132072e87182c3f79adfa7ce2.PNG

Unlike a regular Glaceon, Lust is a Fairy/Ice Glaceon.

Capture2.PNG.e1a94678908ff23ab10d2057328d0f8e.PNG

It's of Modest nature.

Capture3.PNG.ff9b11e9d1121bddc7115513fd418bcc.PNG

And it's ability is Refrigerate.

Capture4.PNG.6732f64f63d8f189648e41f34044f551.PNG

he are become the fairy boi, but how are he do it

46 minutes ago, SilverAngelus said:

When was this mention (in game) of Nancy not being our real mother?

It's implied with all the commentary about Nancy not even being a real person, but it's never flat-out stated to my knowledge. Though the doll detail might not even change anything, seeing as the 4 Lights aren't supposed to be 'born of man' and we still don't know if the Interceptor is a separate entity from the 4v4 in the prophecy or not.

18 minutes ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

It's implied with all the commentary about Nancy not even being a real person, but it's never flat-out stated to my knowledge. Though the doll detail might not even change anything, seeing as the 4 Lights aren't supposed to be 'born of man' and we still don't know if the Interceptor is a separate entity from the 4v4 in the prophecy or not.

Actually,  isn't there an event you can do that has a Chandelure and a machine that creates illusionary ghosts?

We end up fighting a ghost of our mother. Though...for obvious reasons, the ghost didn't have her sylveon

Fucking Madam X i swear to Arceus...!

Anyways..

Maybe that machine ties into our "mother's" origin somehow?

4 minutes ago, Ulti said:

Actually,  isn't there an event you can do that has a Chandelure and a machine that creates illusionary ghosts?

We end up fighting a ghost of our mother. Though...for obvious reasons, the ghost didn't have her sylveon

Fucking Madam X i swear to Arceus...!

Anyways..

Maybe that machine ties into our "mother's" origin somehow?

I don't think the chandelure is actually relevant here- it disguised itself as that Xen Grunt's mother before shifting into Nancy, so it was probably just running off the memories of lost loved ones. Besides, that chandelure is all but confirmed to have been Narcissa's first, I don't think Nancy ad Narcy would've met each other before the events of the game...

27 minutes ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

I don't think the chandelure is actually relevant here- it disguised itself as that Xen Grunt's mother before shifting into Nancy, so it was probably just running off the memories of lost loved ones. Besides, that chandelure is all but confirmed to have been Narcissa's first, I don't think Nancy ad Narcy would've met each other before the events of the game...

Wait, I thought Chandelure did transform into Madame X's armor before becoming Nancy

It... came out of the machine in a whited out version of Madame X's armor, before it started tormenting the Xen Grunt. My guess is that thing is where the Rift Matter came from, since Zetta doesn't know about it and the Amethyst Factory is pretty far out of the way in general...

2 minutes ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

It... came out of the machine in a whited out version of Madame X's armor, before it started tormenting the Xen Grunt. My guess is that thing is where the Rift Matter came from, since Zetta doesn't know about it and the Amethyst Factory is pretty far out of the way in general...

I think it's significant the fact that it is located in a place like Amethyst Tunnel, knowing how many important things are and its background (the part from WLL, Melia's thing, the meadow where Keta's ghost is, that place... 

2 hours ago, kithas said:

I think it's significant the fact that it is located in a place like Amethyst Tunnel, knowing how many important things are and its background (the part from WLL, Melia's thing, the meadow where Keta's ghost is, that place... 

And there are the Solrock-Lunatone Fusion and Rift Chandelure

P.S.:the meadow is called Amethyst Grotto

7 minutes ago, Fredzard said:

I forgot the name hahah got mixed with al the grottos, caves, tunnels and graveyard. And yeah, both the place where we find the undying solrock and the fusion and where we meet Alexandra for the first time!

9 minutes ago, Fredzard said:

Speaking of which, holy fuck that fusion was WEIRD.  Do we know what caused it?

7 minutes ago, kithas said:

I forgot the name hahah got mixed with al the grottos, caves, tunnels and graveyard. And yeah, both the place where we find the undying solrock and the fusion and where we meet Alexandra for the first time!

April,Krystal,Alexandra...anything else?Madame X?

Edited by Fredzard

All we know about the fusion so far is that Garufan Magictm, which isn't exactly a well-defined plot device quite yet. They do seem to require the Phase Dial to use the magic, so it's probably some sort of spell focus for them. 🤷‍♀️

...Apparently, I've been accelgor'd. Whoops.

Just now, Fredzard said:

April,Krystal,Alexandra...anything else?Madame X(sarcasm)?

I believe April and Krystal were aliases but Alexandra is her real name (as we get introduced in her natal Sashila with her brother.

13 minutes ago, eternal.irony said:

image.thumb.png.dd917f4af0c78b9daf08ca7f75467477.png        I kinda wanna replace my Muk any recommendation to replace him with?

Rotom - wash, hydreigon or greninja