Seal

• Veterans

Weary or wary?

I haven't actually changed my vote, and frankly none of this discussion has really made much of a difference- there's too much we don't know right now.

The thing that made a difference for me was watching the people who voted for either you or her and seeing what their arguments were- some of them definitely know which one of you is actually mafia.

• Veterans

Well, I'd be willing to agree that I'm using the whole "confirmed town" thing to cut some corners with my explanations.

I'm not immediately switching my vote since there's still a debate over whether I'm culted and pulling my vote away immediately would mean that you can't simply look at the numbers to tell if I'm lying (which, again, I'm not, but I suppose my protests to the contrary are unable to make a huge difference). But a fair number of things have happened since I first posted which includes at minimum one mafia member voting for either you or Nicki.

If I am not mistaken, everybody has cast their vote, which means that the 2 remaining maf have voted (excluding me/Nicki as the third maf).

Also, I've said it many times already but I'll say it again: I doubt the cult ever existed. The only argument against this is Lykos' info, which talked about being converted. Unless there's a recruiter in the mafia (and therefore now there'd be 4 remaining scums maybe?), I do really think that Lykos' role message must have contained generic information that wasn't applicable to this game. I'm positive Amber was the unique Third Party, and therefore he was not a cult leader (unless he hadn't recruited anybody).

I'll go to sleep soon and probably I'll wake up after phase change, so all I can do is advise you to make a wise decision. I can't add anything else to my case.

• Veterans

There is certainly a way to "convert" people, regardless of what that process is, since I had message seal about what would happen had I been converted with regards to my ability.

The wording with regards to Amber's death is not explicit about whether there was only one "member of the third party" or only one "third party".

This isn't really the most important issue at hand, though, so I'll let it rest for now.

On 2/3/2019 at 6:01 PM, Seal said:

The unkown third-party - This player has it's own unique win condition. This faction consists of 1 member.

On 2/16/2019 at 10:50 AM, Seal said:

Digital Amber is dead, he was Kalimba from the Tiki Tak Tribe, the unknown third party.

I don't think this can be misinterpreted in any way... but hey, that's just me, it seems.

The town has decided that both Nicki and Alaris will be killed today.

Alaris was Krusha from the Kremlin Krew

purplecicada was Squawks from the Kong Family

Night 3 is now in session

1. Nano4 - Lanky Kong
2. L'Belle
3. Alaris - Krusha
4. andracass - Donkey Kong
5. DigitalAmber - Kalimba
6. Hooky
7. Astra125
8. Newt
9. LykosHand - Diddy Kong
10. Jace Stormkirk - Wrinkly Kong
11. GenEric - King K. Rool
12. purplecicada - Squawks
13. Jason Grace
14. Walpurgis
15. Bok Choi

Nothing of interest happened this night

Day 4 is now in session

1. Nano4 - Lanky Kong
2. L'Belle
3. Alaris - Krusha
4. andracass - Donkey Kong
5. DigitalAmber - Kalimba
6. Hooky
7. Astra125
8. Newt
9. LykosHand - Diddy Kong
10. Jace Stormkirk - Wrinkly Kong
11. GenEric - King K. Rool
12. purplecicada - Squawks
13. Jason Grace
14. Walpurgis
15. Bok Choi

So we learned a couple things. 

1. As of last day, Cass has not been culted

2. The possibility of there being a cult has decreased quite a bit

3. Nicki's investigations are very much reliable

However it seems there's a contradiction right there already.

We had been working last day on the assumption that Alaris was the last maf, but now we know that's most likely incorrect (or else why hasn't the game ended). We have a couple options:

Eric was indeed lying and there are still maf members running around.

There is a cult, and they are either A) still culting, making Amber just a member, or B) No longer culting (which would be the case if the cult worked in such a way that the members do not die upon the cultist dying)

We also need to consider that nobody died last night. Was a kill forgotten? Was it blocked? It's hard to say.

However, to me it seems that the first course of action is to turn attention to people who tried to push the Lynch on to Nicki and not Alaris, and to look at people who jumped at the chance to Lynch both of them after Dive suggested it. (I admit I was one of those people, and it was the safest choice, but I want to specifically hear from @L'Belle, who hadn't participated in yesterday's discussion very much at all before voting and agreeing to Dive).

I guess this kinda puts a target in my back since there wasn't a mafia kill this night phase but I was roleblocked this night, so either there are several roleblockers or it was the doctor preventing the kill.

Right now I suspect Dive and Bok as the last two mafs. I loosely remember Astra and Newt being somewhat confirmed town? If so then there aren't many other options either.

[Eliminate] Dive

47 minutes ago, Walpurgis said:

I guess this kinda puts a target in my back since there wasn't a mafia kill this night phase but I was roleblocked this night, so either there are several roleblockers or it was the doctor preventing the kill.

Right now I suspect Dive and Bok as the last two mafs. I loosely remember Astra and Newt being somewhat confirmed town? If so then there aren't many other options either.

[Eliminate] Dive

Where does this suspicion arise from?

=====

Also, I might have or have not been involved with the case of no mafia kill happening, and I think it's best I share this information.

I'm Tiny Kong and my role is that of a Kill-blocker (I disarm a player each night and strip away their ability to kill for that night)

On N0, I targeted Digital Amber, but my action failed.

On N1, I targeted Alaris because I somewhat suspected his stabbed claim and that he might have falsified it.

On N2, I targeted Lia because she stood out to me for targetting Purp around the earliest parts of the day, and not contributing much in the day.

On N3, I targeted Bok because his eager shift to the tie lynch made it feel like he had something more to gain by changing his vote.

On night 0, I had asked Seal whether or not the mafia kill was factional or assigned to a specific member. He had told me that he was not allowed to tell. I hypothesized that it was more likely it was factional. This was part of the reason why I was inclined to trust Alaris over Purps more. But seeing how that resulted last day, it's clearer that the kill is assigned to a specific member. If a doctor does exist in this setup or is still alive, they might have prevented the kill; otherwise, Bok is the one assigned to the mafia kill last night.

For now,

[Eliminate] Bok

I was suspecting you because of how adamantly you defended Alaris yesterday despite some of his arguments not being particularly solid and the tie lynch after that but this claim is interesting. I guess I was wrong.
[Unvote] Dive
[Eliminate] Bok

I was going to reply earlier but the forums borked when I was about to oof.

I trust Dive to be Tiny Kong but the reason the maf kill isn't happening is not quite on point.
I had been suspicious of Dive, but your roleclaim seems solid, and I can see why you would think I was a possible killer. Hopefully I can clear this up.

Let's start with who I am. I'm Chunky Kong, and I'm a modified doctor. Specifically, I choose someone to protect from kills each night (but this doesn't heal people who have been stabbed). I protected Lia the first night, then protected Cass on all following nights. Given your information that your action failed night 0, I think I can confidently say Lia was the Mafia's target night 0 (She has been contributing well, and I don't see an obvious reason to see her as scum yet). Furthermore, according to Seal, it is also impossible to kill me at night unless I protect the "wrong" person. What that means I'm still unsure about, but I suspect that means I'm left vulnerable if I try to protect someone who isn't town. This leads me to believe I was probably the target of yesterday's kill (since I was clearly spot on about Alaris faking the bleeding on the first day, making me somewhat of a target).

You can go through yesterday's posts, but I'll summarize that I initially believed Nicki. With all the arguments going around however, your suggestion for a tie seemed the most logical in the case I was wrong (which I often am). Yes, we lost Nicki, but we learned a lot more from both their deaths rather than just one.

I'll also say now that mafia knows I cannot die at night as long as I protect Cass, they WILL push to lynch me. If they are successful, I suggest watching those people. 

Btw @L'Belle still waiting on your thoughts from yesterday's arguments and your reasoning.

• Veterans

omg bok you're my hero

my guardian angel

*ahem*

I agree with Lia's suspicions towards Dive, not just for defending Alaris but also getting the cop killed too, but if the role isn't counter-claimed we can worry about it later.

So, literally the only options for mafia left are L'Belle, Bean, and Newt, and I'm a bit doubtful about Newt being maf due to the early vote on Alaris though we've had enough surprises so far so I won't count it out

eliminate [Bean]