Seal

10 hours ago, Jason Grace said:

Not really. It can easily be demonstrated from a town's perspective through the use of the guns provided by Astra. And one way I can suggest is by giving a gun either Bok or Cass (safer with Cass). Bok protects Cass (essentially protecting them both) and Cass shoots me. I attempt to stop the gun from shooting me.

Exactly what actions last day phase are scummy? I've given my explanation on why I defended Alaris, and I don't think any townie really makes perfect decisions all the time on their stand.

Defending Alaris could have easily passed as just being wrong, but the tie lynch getting rid of our cop is something I can't ignore. I just don't find your reasons to justify your votes while questioning others as solid as I would expect from you. 

If that's what you want then I'll give you a chance proving your claim. I received a gun last night phase and Astra can probably vouch for it, if you are lying then you will fail to stop mε and die and if you are saying the truth then you will be able to stop me from killing you. 

That aside, I want to know who has been stopping the bleeding. We have assumed it was the doctor but based on Bok's claims he hasn't used his ability on anyone who was bleeding yet and his role description specifically states that it doesnt cure bleeding. 

1 hour ago, Walpurgis said:

Defending Alaris could have easily passed as just being wrong, but the tie lynch getting rid of our cop is something I can't ignore. I just don't find your reasons to justify your votes while questioning others as solid as I would expect from you. 

If that's what you want then I'll give you a chance proving your claim. I received a gun last night phase and Astra can probably vouch for it, if you are lying then you will fail to stop mε and die and if you are saying the truth then you will be able to stop me from killing you. 

That aside, I want to know who has been stopping the bleeding. We have assumed it was the doctor but based on Bok's claims he hasn't used his ability on anyone who was bleeding yet and his role description specifically states that it doesnt cure bleeding. 

Yeah, I do admit it was my bad for getting the cop lynched. However, I had suggested the tie lynch out of a desire to avoid the consequences of a possible mislynch, and at the same time, prove whether or not the cult was a real thing or it was non-existent. 

Sure, that works.

No one has been stopping any of the bleeding. As I said in an earlier post, Alaris lied about bleeding, Amber died of bleeding, no one bled on the last day phase, and Astra is bleeding now. This raises the possibility of the one performing the stabbing, to be only able to perform said action on every other night

The day ended and the town chose to lynch Dive

Jason Grace was Tiny Kong of the Kong Family

Night 4 is now in session and will last 48 hours this time.

1. Nano4 - Lanky Kong
2. L'Belle
3. Alaris - Krusha
4. andracass - Donkey Kong
5. DigitalAmber - Kalimba
6. Hooky
7. Astra125
8. Newt
9. LykosHand - Diddy Kong
10. Jace Stormkirk - Wrinkly Kong
11. GenEric - King K. Rool
12. purplecicada - Squawks
13. Jason Grace - Tiny Kong
14. Walpurgis
15. Bok Choi

The sun rises once again only to see that Astra didn't make it this night.

Astra was Funky Kong of the Kong family.

Day 5 is now in session.

Trouble has brewed in the town meaning there will be two lynches today.

1. Nano4 - Lanky Kong
2. L'Belle
3. Alaris - Krusha
4. andracass - Donkey Kong
5. DigitalAmber - Kalimba
6. Hooky
7. Astra125 - Funky Kong
8. Newt
9. LykosHand - Diddy Kong
10. Jace Stormkirk - Wrinkly Kong
11. GenEric - King K. Rool
12. purplecicada - Squawks
13. Jason Grace - Tiny Kong
14. Walpurgis
15. Bok Choi

Oof, I thought there was more time left, I should have changed my vote right away.

Newt, Bean and L'Belle, two of them are mafia. Who should we lynch? I still think Newt is innocent, but it's not like I can form an opinion on Bean or L'Belle to contrast this with how little they have contributed oof.

Right now mafia has two votes on their hands and we have five (3+Cass), so we still have control over who is voted out.
Also I'm bleeding so the "every other day" theory is disproven at this point. This means that Alaris wasn't lying or at least that the "every other day" thing isnt how it works. I still think the stabber might be town and that there is a role that stops the bleeding.

You got lucky. But not on my watch.

We approach the end game my friends

And the mysteries begin to unravel

I think that its about time now but before I do that,

@andracass If I may trouble you, please shoot newt, or belle if you want

@Bok Choi You claim to be the doctor, may I know who you targetted last night

Rest easy for I will have them bow before me

55 minutes ago, Quillish said:

You got lucky. But not on my watch.

We approach the end game my friends

And the mysteries begin to unravel

I think that its about time now but before I do that,

@andracass If I may trouble you, please shoot newt, or belle if you want

@Bok Choi You claim to be the doctor, may I know who you targetted last night

Rest easy for I will have them bow before me

Yeah I agree that she can shoot L'Belle, but the part about shooting me, i think it just won't do. How about she shoots you instead?

19 minutes ago, andracass said:

We can actually kill all of you today, don't worry.

[Vote] Bean

[Vote] L'Belle

at least, if I understand the double lynch correctly.

He never said you can vote twice, so I think the two most voted get lynched?

Anyways [Eliminate] Bean

As long as at least one of them is mafia this can't really go wrong. 4 vs 2 town and mafia get lynched --> 3 vs 1 mafia kills one town, i die of bleeding --> 1 vs 1 Cass has been protected, this is a secured win.

Whywhywhywhywhywhywhy

WHY WONT you shoot

Is it that hard to pull the trigger

Shoot him

I swear if I was the vigilante

On 2/24/2019 at 6:09 AM, Walpurgis said:

As long as at least one of them is mafia this can't really go wrong. 4 vs 2 town and mafia get lynched --> 3 vs 1 mafia kills one town, i die of bleeding --> 1 vs 1 Cass has been protected, this is a secured win.

Also are you sure you're town? Feels like you're misleading people. 1 vs 1 mafia wins, which is not a secured win, unless you're mafia.

3 hours ago, Quillish said:

Whywhywhywhywhywhywhy

WHY WONT you shoot

Is it that hard to pull the trigger

Shoot him

I swear if I was the vigilante

Also are you sure you're town? Feels like you're misleading people. 1 vs 1 mafia wins, which is not a secured win, unless you're mafia.

1 mayor vs 1 mafia during a day phase *should* be a win for the town.

The mayor vs the ruthless gun wielding mafia you say?

On 2/4/2019 at 1:01 AM, Seal said:

The Mafia/The Kremling Krew - The evil folk, they win by outnumbering or equaling everyone else. This faction consists of 4 members.

They just beat the shit out of her at that point

On 2/24/2019 at 1:32 AM, andracass said:

[Vote] Bean

[Vote] L'Belle

How about you remove the vote on me 

I'm not sure if it counts but I dont want to die cause you know

The kill 1 mafia 1 town thing is a bad idea

So we should kill belle who everybody agrees to kill

On 2/23/2019 at 6:32 PM, andracass said:

[Vote] Bean

[Vote] L'Belle

You can't vote on two people. You can vote on one and the two with the most votes will get eliminated.