Favorite Pokemon.

Amethyst

My favorite is sableye, i love both the design and it's use in battle. It would be my out of pokeball mascot if I was ever a pokemon trainer. Plus I just imagine these guys playing plenty of pranks on people who wonder into their caves.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I like Crobat, Sneasel, and Gengar very much. Basically i would be Silver if i had to be a character of the Pokemon Universe. Plus i also like the Johto starters and the Magneton and Alakazam-lines...

Crobat and Gengar ties for being the pokemon i used the most in the games. I also like many of the second generation, in general, with Misdreavus, Smeargle, Espeon...

But i have to choose one... so it will be Steelix for his Mega-badass-evolution. Or sunkern. Because Sunkern.

My fav is Charzard. Hold the SR jokes.

Charmander was my very first poke'mon in FR, and it pulled me out of some pretty tough scrapes. I was over joyed when it evolved in to Charzard.even though it is 4x weak to rock I Still used it to bring down Bruno's onix's.

My favorites are Sylveon and Munchlax. I love Munchlax because of it's pokedex entry and also because it looks very cute and goofy.

Sylveon is just downright amazing, both normal and shiny look amazing, great hidden ability and nice stats too.

From the starters I like Totodille, it's nice and bitey.

Edited by Bernkastel

Blaziken.

Ruby was my first pokemon game (Well, I had Crystal, but technically it was also my sister's and we were like 7 and 5 so...)

I took Torchic as my starter, nicknamed him Mahado and had a best friend for life. Then the battery went funny and I lost my save. O_O

R.I.P. Mahado; lvl 100 Blaziken. Best friend and and generally awesome Pokemon.

Houndoom I LOVE his design also his unique type match-up, he also basically obliterated Radomus and his team .... the there is Garchomp or as T3RRA calls him Rawrchomp ... I mean come on ! Its a land-shark like dragon that flies as fast as a jet aaand is kind off OP ( plus its simply adorable).