Aironfaar's Mod Box [E19][Updated: 2022-05-22]

Aironfaar

• 3 weeks later...

hi its me again and i have a problem with the walk through walls mod when i hold ctrl it wont turn the walk through walls on and i also tested it to be sure if it worked and it dont bye the way great job but i think that you should test them before you put it in so this error don't show up again but that is how games work you make it with the least amount of errors to create the game or mod

Edited Sunday at 06:10 Am and please dont block me for posting again and my counter is  it is 9/28/18 when this post

pozher said You have to turn on the walk through walls mod from the option menu.You can either have it constantly on OR you can set it to ctrl which means you have to keep the ctrl button pressed when walking through a wall or when attempting to walk through one.It was perfectly fine for me so maybe you are doing something wrong.

i say i can't because i do not see it in the option menu if you can help me then  put a picture on here to show proof or you don't have to put one on here if you don't want to, so help me so i don't get stuck in the crystal cave outside of the map again when i use the warp to map option and  i don't want to faint my pokemon again to get out that is couriered way out

Edited by guardianknight

14 minutes ago, guardianknight said:

hi its me again and i have a problem with the walk through walls mod when i hold ctrl it wont turn the walk through walls on and i also tested it to be sure if it worked and it dont bye the way great job but i think that you should test them before you put it in so this error don't show up again but that is how games work you make it with the least amount of errors to create the game or mod

Edited Sunday at 06:10 Am and please dont block me for posting again and my counter is  it is 9/28/18 when this post

You have to turn on the walk through walls mod from the option menu.You can either have it constantly on OR you can set it to ctrl which means you have to keep the ctrl button pressed when walking through a wall or when attempting to walk through one.It works perfectly fine for me so maybe you are doing something wrong.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/29/2018 at 4:18 PM, OG Kush said:

Hey, So I installed the mods and everything but I cant find them anywhere in the game, how do I activate them?

1 hour ago, Barku said:

I'm having the problem of not seeing any mods in the game as well. I put the mod folder in my Ep 18 Data folder for Reborn but nothing changed can someone help please.

trainercard-Barku.png

Just to be sure.

1) Download the mod

2) Extract it

3) There should be a file called mods

4) Copy and paste THE FILE with the mods in it, on the DATA folder

5) If there is already a file called mods in the DATA folder, you have to copy and paste THE MODS AND NOT THE FILE from the mods file, to the mods file places in the DATA folder.

Assuming you have done those steps correctly there shouldn't be a problem.

Just to be sure again, these mods will only work on episode 18.1

EDIT:IF that part is correctly done you go to the options menu and from there you can activate the debug menu, the exp share options, the walk through walls etc etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just a quick heads-up that I'm not gone for good. Sorry for my disappearance for a while, studies and work are keeping me busy. Big thanks to everyone who's been helping out others with my mod!

On 10/30/2018 at 8:26 AM, KiwiEmpire said:

Hi, just one question about the unrealtime clock;I set it to 'Always' and or 'Pause Menu Only' but I don't see a clock. Where do I view it?

That's one of the option mods that aren't standalone, but provide additional options to mods of other people. In this case, it's UnrealTime from Waynolt's SWM modular modpack [E18]. Unless you have that installed, the option indeed does nothing.

I suppose I should implement a check whether dependencies are actually installed so I can explain things like that in-game.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/10/2018 at 2:53 AM, Lovepreet said:

I'm having trouble installing the mods and I don't know if it is because I'm doing it wrong or because that its different for mac.

Edit: Never mind figured it out

I'm glad you found out how to do it! I have no idea how to run Reborn on a Mac in the first place, so I probably couldn't have been much help.

Thanks for using my mods! :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/17/2018 at 6:57 AM, Aironfaar said:

Show Debug Menu enables you to use the Debug menus that Pokémon Essentials offers from the Pause menu and Pokémon inspection menu respectively without playing the game in debug mode. I have tried to eliminate the possibility of the game crashing by blocking the use of certain debug menu functions, but tampering with some of the things you can do there can still ruin your in-game progress and even your current installation of Reborn, especially if you're not entirely sure what you're doing. Use this with caution and definitely save your game before you do. With this out of the way, setting this option to Pause Menu makes the "main" Debug menu accessible from the Pause menu, setting it to Pokémon allows you to access the Pokémon debug menu from any menu that allows you to view a pokémon's summary (i.e. from your team and the storage screens), while Both makes both of them accessible. You need to close and re-open the Pause menu to make the Debug menu appear in it after enabling it. By default, the visibility of Debug menus is Off.

Files: AMB - AddOpt_DebugMenu.rb

What is the pause menu?

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Xander said:

I'm sorry if you've been asked this multiple times, but will you be planning on porting Add Options to Rejuvenation?

Iirc he said that he doesn't have time to play two fan games and he would rather not port it to a game he can't test himself ( since he doesn't play it ) so unless that changed, not for the time being.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/17/2018 at 7:57 AM, Aironfaar said:

Exp. Gain Past Cap is what's also known here as the Insurgence mod, plus more. The Default setting has every pokémon gain combat experience regularly. Setting this option to One will cause pokémon with a level greater or equal to the current obedience cap to receive only 1 experience point per defeated opposing pokémon, whereas Zero will completely nullify experience gain for these pokémon.

Files: AMB - AddOpt_ExpScale.rb

This is the mod I want, but how do I go about changing the options with the numbers and what not? Where do I put in the One/Zero? 

18 hours ago, advesha said:

This is the mod I want, but how do I go about changing the options with the numbers and what not? Where do I put in the One/Zero? 

Download the whole thing and the options should appear in the options. If you don't want anything else but that option than you can just delete whatever you don't want.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/2/2019 at 1:49 PM, advesha said:

The insurgence mod got moved to ExpScale.rb. Open it with notepad or something and look for the exp cap section and change the value there. There should also be an option in your ingame options to use it too. 

• 2 weeks later...