Aironfaar's Mod Box [E19][Updated: 2022-05-22]

Aironfaar

2 hours ago, Rubedo said:

Thanks for letting me know! I really appreciate that

You might want to note though that after you activated the unrealtime password, you still need to enable and configure your unrealtime settings through the options menu for it to work.

I walked right into that one as i assumed you would just use and configure it from the PokéGear, just like weathermod, which also used to be a part of this mod pack XD

• Like 1

I'm having trouble with the Mining For Rich mod, I'm not seeing an option to enable it, but I see the option to set the Cost - is it toggled by a key, or what? Thanks.

Edit: nevermind, i forgor to paste the SWM modular modpack folder when i started this game like 10h ago lol.

Edited by elixirmaster
fixed issue myself

The pickup chance is really buggy. I set it to around 30-40% chance with 5 pokemon knowing pickup and sometimes 2 or more pick up items after a battle which is fine. But then after a while, only my linoone was picking up items. So I set it to 100% pickup chance and still out of the 5 pokemon with pickup, only my linoone was picking up anything. So I just left it at that but after a while now, even my Linoone stopped picking up items even at 100% chance.

3 minutes ago, Gen said:

The pickup chance is really buggy. I set it to around 30-40% chance with 5 pokemon knowing pickup and sometimes 2 or more pick up items after a battle which is fine. But then after a while, only my linoone was picking up items. So I set it to 100% pickup chance and still out of the 5 pokemon with pickup, only my linoone was picking up anything. So I just left it at that but after a while now, even my Linoone stopped picking up items even at 100% chance.

Okay don't mind me actually lol I'm a himbo. It was because I let my pokemon hold items is why xD they're not supposed to.

4 hours ago, Retsuki said:

So... I don't see the E19 links anywhere, even though it says that it's been updated for it. The most recent link I can see anywhere is for E18.4, which I don't think will work, since older versions didn't work in the past with older versions.

the recent link is for v19
it's just version 18 of the mod, that's all

• 3 months later...
On 6/11/2022 at 8:13 PM, Gen said:

Okay don't mind me actually lol I'm a himbo. It was because I let my pokemon hold items is why xD they're not supposed to.

If you'd like them to be able to pick up items whilst holding an item, you can edit the AddOpt_PickupChance.rb file. if you add 5 hash symbols in front of the line:

return if pokemon.item!=0

like so:

#####return if pokemon.item!=0

it will allow them to hold an item whilst letting the pickup ability function. However, I did not test this edit extensively, so it may cause crashes with certain items(though I have not run into any so far). 

I'm still thinking about adding current TMs in the bag to the retrain list - though I haven't been successful there. 

• 1 month later...
On 9/27/2022 at 4:32 PM, leosaurd said:

If you'd like them to be able to pick up items whilst holding an item, you can edit the AddOpt_PickupChance.rb file. if you add 5 hash symbols in front of the line:

return if pokemon.item!=0

like so:

#####return if pokemon.item!=0

it will allow them to hold an item whilst letting the pickup ability function. However, I did not test this edit extensively, so it may cause crashes with certain items(though I have not run into any so far). 

I'm still thinking about adding current TMs in the bag to the retrain list - though I haven't been successful there. 

Well done mate!

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello, quick question, someone from the SMW mod pack mentioned that in order for the item finder mod to work, I would have to use one of these mods, does anyone here  know which mod activates the Item finder mod? Also does anyone  know where I can find that Item finder Mod Item Finder? Especially if you already have an item finder before you get the mod. If it can only be obtained in the beginning of the game, do you know where I can find it in the beginning of the game?

Edited by SugoiCat
to make it more clear

• 1 month later...