Pokemon Reborn Pentaop is Here

nepeta100

I love the irony when everybody is rubbing it in Mo's face that they only have to battle orderlies and then proceed to get fucked up by Sirius.

I agree with everyone else as well. It is too bad that Mo didn't choose to go upstairs.

"Pulse Abra is not that good" you smell that? Thats the smell of Curb your penta-op part 3

Also they think they could take on the Devs? I bet Marcello could take them while drinking a glass of lemonade

"I had to burn everything!"
Well, y'see, that's exactly how Sirius likes it :]

Edit: They still confuse Sirius and Solaris with each other, huh? Sirius didn't kill Kiki u_u

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, ZEL said:

"I had to burn everything!"
Well, y'see, that's exactly how Sirius likes it :]

Edit: They still confuse Sirius and Solaris with each other, huh? Sirius didn't kill Kiki u_u

I know, some people seem to think Solaris is in the first factory you go in Peridot but it's Sirius.

• Veterans
1 hour ago, LeoYT said:

"Pulse Abra is not that good" you smell that? Thats the smell of Curb your penta-op part 3

Also they think they could take on the Devs? I bet Marcello could take them while drinking a glass of lemonade

y'all don't know how much marcello sucks at Pokemon 😔

• Developers
10 hours ago, LeoYT said:

Also they think they could take on the Devs?

They could beat me I'd pick pokemon based how much I like them ^^' I mean my ace would be smeargle and it'd need set up bad.

Also "Yo Petal Blizzard's animation is looking kinda fuego" I don't know if thats a compliment but I'll count it as a senpai noticed me moment.

15 hours ago, LeoYT said:

Being honest, I don't think many of the devs (or hell me even) have really done serious battling in a long time let alone frequently. Pretty sure the Pent-Op would win.

• Thanks 1

Put me in as a dev and I'm Curb-Stomp them harder than Aya, Shade and Serra combined

Nexus is the one who's done most I believe. Granted mo does have his lolhax series, where he plays "competitive" but mostly tries to be as annoying as possible with hax and all

RIP Saphira's voice, the moral of the story is don't give all the female voices to Twit. At least Shelly was saved from that. #proteccShelly

And Nexus is still skipping ahead in text.

EDIT: Twit is salty as fuck, I know Nappy is a little since nuzlocke rules are off but at least he's trying to make the penta-op entertaining. Twit is kinda acting like a party-pooper at times and I know he's not usually like that. Hope he's ok...

• Haha 1

they better change that Lin voice before she comes through your computer screen and disintegrates them... actually she won't need to go through the screen to do that
Sirius can't send Lin to the shadow realm: 

She is the shadow realm

she put aldrin in the ground

knows the true power of flex tape (She sawed ame in half but it still can't repair Amaria and Titanias relationship)

can turn anyone she wishes into a low tier nuzlocker

Deleted Monika without even installing DDLC

Defeated Slender man in a staring contest

Has the power to make EA an actually good company

Elias walks with herf

told Gordon Ramsay that his beef wellington was raw

evolved a tranquil into a powerful Staraptor

Beat iceman Etika and supa hot fire in a 2v1 rap battle

• Upvote 2