Pokemon Reborn Pentaop is Here

nepeta100

7 hours ago, Gainery said:

Curse Mega-Aggron is amazing against Hardy's team. Which, in my opinion, made Hardy become the easiest gym leader in the game for me. Tbh it disappointed me a tiny bit to be able to solo Hardy with it, but once again, that's just me.

Hardy's strategy is "outspeed and overpower" which is not that bad but it means he is weak to his own strategy if you can just outspeed him you win easily. my Lycanroc (day) and kommo-o swept him

I guess I get the trophy for starting page 69

Gauntlet was pretty easy... They were pokemon without particular EVs, nerfed IVs and move sets, that were fucking 7-8 levels lower than my pokemon. The prospect of nerfing it even more makes me shudder

I still havent gotten through the entire gauntlet at the time of writing this post, I even had to grind up a whole new mon for the ordeal, Serra's Jynx and Mega G.Garde just put a massive damper on my team.

But anyways back to the topic at hand, who is looking forward to seeing Solaris (+1 Sigmund) mess up the penta-op crew good? Also do you guys believe since they'll see Mo already split, the other four will get to choose freely who to protect?

Edited by Chiko

I found Hardy to be way easier than the Past Two Gym Leaders tbh. His Field Effect is so much easier to prepare for than Water Surface and Fairy Tale,the two most powerful fields in the game at this point. His typing is a lot worse than Water or Steel,some of the best typings in the game. Finally,his mons are not as difficult to deal with as he doesnt have that powerful pokemon

I destroyed Hardy with Drizzle Polietoad+Specs Swift Swim Kingdra with Surf while I had to counter team and play perfeclty for Titania and Amaria.

Edited by KnightlyNobody

Honestly how hard Hardy is completely depends on your team and if you counter team. His strategy is to spam fast spread rock moves. Meaning if you take away his speed advantage (TR, swift swim etc) or the ability for him to do a lot of damage with his rock moves (Defensive steel types), he isn’t going to do much to you and will as a result be very easy. An average team that doesn’t make drastic changes will probably find Hardy the right amount of difficult.

• Veterans
Just now, Swampellow said:

Honestly how hard Hardy is completely depends on your team and if you counter team. His strategy is to spam fast spread rock moves. Meaning if you take away his speed advantage (TR, swift swim etc) or the ability for him to do a lot of damage with his rock moves (Defensive steel types), he isn’t going to do much to you and will as a result be very easy. An average team that doesn’t make drastic changes will probably find Hardy the right amount of difficult.

Honestly, Hardy is infinitely more difficult than Amaria and just about on par with Titania imo.

I won using a singular wide guard user no other reason against hardy. Also since the nuzlocke is not longer in effect singular deaths will no longer be updated but I still will update perma deaths and add a whiteout for each loss against a different trainer

Too bad every time this happens they probably think that the game cheats.
And they also consider  IVs and some EVs here and there as  unfair lol.
Also i bet they all chose Sylveon just so they can Terrain cheese the leaders

17 minutes ago, LeoYT said:

but she did nothing wrong

Her Character in this game amounts to the very stereotypical

"Friendship is Overrated!"

"Everything is going to plain"

"Power is the only thing that matters"

Type Character,which has been done to death and done way better in other games. Shame that she stole the spot as the main antagonist as Solaris was looking to be quite the great one.