Pokemon Reborn Pentaop is Here

nepeta100

Honestly Serra’s field works against her at least as much as it helps. Mirror shot totally wrecks her team, and they are all so dependent on the field to be good that shattering it basically rips the core out of her strategy.

5 minutes ago, nepeta100 said:

What a wild beginning for twit 4 died pre gym also I'm a little annoyed with their hate for Victoria before the gym

TBF Victoria is being kinda stupid here. It’s an established character trait that she’s totally unable to see the bigger picture.

4 minutes ago, nepeta100 said:

Do they know about seeds in the shop now I wonder. Also I think twit whites out on Kiki at 33 min twit talks about being all the way here because he healed in reborn city

Aren't the seeds not available until Restoration?

• Global Mods
6 minutes ago, nepeta100 said:

Do they know about seeds in the shop now I wonder. Also I think twit whites out on Kiki at 33 min twit talks about being all the way here because he healed in reborn city

..... seeds are buyable??

1 hour ago, wcv said:

Aren't the seeds not available until Restoration?

Wait I think you're right I was just confused because I thought they had more since they last showed since they didn't show them prepping. 

Every gym leader who doesn't  matter dies is this how were doing things reborn devs I'm so triggered. Also nappy thinks level cap was raised even after not getting the badge and seeing Ames message about it not increasing level cap XD

• Global Mods
40 minutes ago, nepeta100 said:

Every gym leader who doesn't  matter dies is this how were doing things reborn devs I'm so triggered. Also nappy thinks level cap was raised even after not getting the badge and seeing Ames message about it not increasing level cap XD

I actually kinda wish those messages about the level cap not increasing were removed. it's not so obvious with Corey, but after having gone through it once, seeing that and then naturally checking your trainer card and having it show that the next badge actually does increase it kinda heavily telegraphs that something is going to happen to kiki, even before you learn she's sick.

• Global Mods
Just now, nepeta100 said:

Um doesn't some later badges not increase level cap and the leader not die other than that I agree 

Yes but for those, there's the gap on the trainer card to show that.

Leave your Manectric alone, Nappy, it's doing its best :C

I just... fucking lost it when Mo stalled out Sucker Punch by throwing poke balls
That's hands down the funniest shit I've seen all day, farewell my sides

2 minutes ago, ZEL said:

I just... fucking lost it when Mo stalled out Sucker Punch by throwing poke balls

Mo is a smart man. if any one of them would find a way around a move (in this case, sucker punch) it is him.

• Global Mods
14 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

Mo is a smart man. if any one of them would find a way around a move (in this case, sucker punch) it is him.

19 minutes ago, ZEL said:

From what he said at the time, he got the idea from Nappys dark rising 1 finale where he PP stalled with the same strategy. That was probably the wierdest battle I've ever watched TBH.

2 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

From what he said at the time, he got the idea from Nappys dark rising 1 finale where he PP stalled with the same strategy. That was probably the wierdest battle I've ever watched TBH.

Oh hey, neat!
That's actually still on my watch list. Since the Reborn episodes only come out every second day and none on weekends I figured I'd start watching some of their other stuff in the meantime. Guess I know what to move on to next.

Just now, ZEL said:

Oh hey, neat!
That's actually still on my watch list. Since the Reborn episodes only come out every second day and none on weekends I figured I'd start watching some of their other stuff in the meantime. Guess I know what to move on to next.

I could also suggest the other Penta-op's. some extremely fun moments (like Jay actually saving the Penta-op at one point)

• Global Mods
6 minutes ago, ZEL said:

Oh hey, neat!

I think right now I'm enjoying the Soul Link the most.