Pokemon Reborn Pentaop is Here

nepeta100

BIG BOI TWIT CARRYING THE LOCKE AS USUAL

Big ups to Nappy for acknowledging that he spoke his demise into existence.

It's funny how Nappy complained about all the crits but doesn't acknowledge the luck he got to win the Archie fight. If they're getting bodied by shade like this, I don't see them even beating Kiki unless they can sweep with something. +3 with meditate is broken.

5 People went to Shade's domain to blast him to Kingdom Come.

4 Went savage and then there was one.

Also, I guess we can say Shade was throwing Shade?

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, J-Awesome_One said:

No no no. No... No... NO! That's a bad Wolfox! That's a very very bad Wolfox!

what can I say, I'm a man of puns~ don't worry. my gf will prolly PUNish me for this one when she finds out about this one

• Global Mods
5 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

5 People went to Shade's domain to blast him to Kingdom Come.

4 Went savage and then there was one.

Also, I guess we can say Shade was throwing Shade?

Now we just need mr shady penguin to make a guest appearance to complete the set

Just now, DreamblitzX said:

Now we just need mr shady penguin to make a guest appearance to complete the set

oh true. But if Shade also throws shade at Shady, would shade steal Shady's shades?

from comment section XD

There was an old man in one of the wards who told a story of a man repeatedly challenging Shade, and slowly going insane, eventually the challenger won, but the mental damage never repaired... Did the old man come back from the future to tell everyone about Nappy's experience?

• Haha 1

Just now, nepeta100 said:

from comment section XD

There was an old man in one of the wards who told a story of a man repeatedly challenging Shade, and slowly going insane, eventually the challenger won, but the mental damage never repaired... Did the old man come back from the future to tell everyone about Nappy's experience?

Nappy is the Savage confirmed

• Support Squad

I was so close to calling it, they struggled the most with shade 100%, one mon away from ending the locke. But hey props to Golem for not giving a shit about Mimikyu.

Im happy for Twit and honestly they all seemed so done that if none had actually won I feel like they might've dropped the playthrough all together, but I still would've liked to see that Play Rough hit and the entire nuzlocke falling into shreds, allowing them to play a normal run.

On one hand Nappy got hella unlucky in his first attempt, there's no denying that.
On the other, he still did keep losing afterwards.

But wow, that was some of the unluckiest shit I've ever seen, I legit do feel bad for him.

Personally I always end up struggling more against Shade than in any other battle, so I feel the pain :') Got my ass handed to me at this part of the game plenty of times.

Nooo, Prideeeeeee ;A;7

Reborn has an intimidating reputation for a reason apparently. That Mimikyu is terrifying, it's guaranteed to get a Swords Dance off no matter what. 

Also, Twit is the true hero of the Nuzlocke. A shining beacon of light against the Darkness. 

if anything he did say that this would be the episode. but tbh, he has massive bragging rights for getting to Shade and not losing the lock once before Shade decided to put that plan on ice