Pokemon Reborn Pentaop is Here

nepeta100

I remember how annoying it was to watch team four star play voltorb flip on a related note pokemon reborn pentaop is delayed but still happening today

up now

Someone finally opened up the field notes XD and didn't read past the first page

the first gym leader had the electric field not the factory field nappy and would you guys for once read past the first page in the field notes I was yelling in my mind

also doesn't nexus  have to get rid of his other pokemon since he just got the swirlix and pansear hopefully that it gets fixed soon

• Haha 1

let's be completely honest here, few people here checked every single corner of Reborn on their first run through the game. especially considering they're still in the early game, you know, the section that is usually the section that explains it all, I can see them get far once they get their sea legs.

You can't get the kricketot or the minccino/espurr post-Julia tho. Nexus was literally so close to getting the Numel rip he went looking around for lilipup but never checked that one corner T_T

11 minutes ago, Candy said:

You can't get the kricketot or the minccino/espurr post-Julia tho. Nexus was literally so close to getting the Numel rip he went looking around for lilipup but never checked that one corner T_T

I'm almost certain that you can't get the Numel until after you beat Florinia.

2 minutes ago, J-Awesome_One said:

I'm almost certain that you can't get the Numel until after you beat Florinia.

this is where ya girl semi-nuzlocker Candy comes in~ I got numel after beating Julia and used it against Florinia 😉

3 hours ago, Wolfox said:

let's be completely honest here, few people here checked every single corner of Reborn on their first run through the game. especially considering they're still in the early game, you know, the section that is usually the section that explains it all, I can see them get far once they get their sea legs.

I can understand that, yes, but I think it has to do with the fact that people have this knowledge in the back of their mind, or an easy access to a walkthrough on the forums. Maybe it reminds the viewers of some of their mistakes they made on Reborn. But despite it all, as much as I don't like their mistakes, I still think going in blind to a certain degree was a good choice. Keeps things spiced up a bit, they don't know what the exactly is going to happen next and it might leave a bit of an impression.

Ok these guys are beginning to understand that they need to look everywhere for stuff

But they still are getting a hold on Reborn as a game

I pray that they eventually pull themselves together and Jay can rebuild

Then things will get interesting 

• Upvote 1

actually, let's take a little step back. Jay, the one who saved the Uranium Penta-Opp, is getting his ass handed. while Twit, mister 3 boxes himself, is still unbeaten by the game.

let that sink in

Bv_KrbRIUAAPuB6.jpg

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, uberle said:

Ok these guys are beginning to understand that they need to look everywhere for stuff

But they still are getting a hold on Reborn as a game

I pray that they eventually pull themselves together and Jay can rebuild

Then things will get interesting 

Now the only thing left that they need to do is to make sure to read what people are saying carefully as it gives them hints and stuff. This will be important for the Crustle, bookcase and chess puzzles.

As I watch comments:

Can someone pls tell these guys that the level after the one shown in the trainer card is when they stop obeying.

Mo snagging up the numel definitely increases the chances of them beating the grass gym