[Mafia Won] Back to the Basic II: Hard Boiled

NickCrash

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a little confused at the Cataline votes. What exactly is confusing about their posts?

I'm not a huge fan of the "i could be town or mafia" posts from Cat but I don't think that is generally alignment indicative, unless you argue they're intentionally trying to confuse people which I don't think is what's happening but there's probably a different reason here?

'You talk about the scenarios of who killed who but you aren't clear on what you believe is the case. As far as I'm concerned, I find it irrelevant on who has killed who right now and focus on catching scum, although what do you believe is the case since you brought it up? I ask this to see how you view the game as of now'

Answer:

Hmph, I did talk of the first scenario, not the second one though. After meticulously reading the Day phase's op, I understand that I had been not quite right. Knightly's killed by somebody who possessed knives and they further were only a person.

On the other hand, Bell was the Mafs kill. It's safe and secure to assume this I think rather than my mininterpretted assertion.

If this occurs then, Idk why Knightly was killed by the vigilante. Probably, he suspected them or something else would have happened. Whatever, only they know.

And Bell was executed to frame Dive(?) or Scums desperately executed them to mke Dive innocent!?

Now, I shall proceed to my vote:

Eliminate: Cataline

Rationale: She appears Scummy

enough with that weird post on day from my viewpoint as well.

BTW, Bean you exposed your role for a good reason on day 2 that is your the Hider!? Correct, yay so we now know who is trustworthy and who ain't. 

Ty.

Cataline and Dive, for seconding her indirectly are the chief suspects. Probably IMO.

5 minutes ago, Paul25 said:

'You talk about the scenarios of who killed who but you aren't clear on what you believe is the case. As far as I'm concerned, I find it irrelevant on who has killed who right now and focus on catching scum, although what do you believe is the case since you brought it up? I ask this to see how you view the game as of now'

Answer:

Hmph, I did talk of the first scenario, not the second one though. After meticulously reading the Day phase's op, I understand that I had been not quite right. Knightly's killed by somebody who possessed knives and they further were only a person.

On the other hand, Bell was the Mafs kill. It's safe and secure to assume this I think rather than my mininterpretted assertion.

If this occurs then, Idk why Knightly was killed by the vigilante. Probably, he suspected them or something else would have happened. Whatever, only they know.

And Bell was executed to frame Dive(?) or Scums desperately executed them to mke Dive innocent!?

Now, I shall proceed to my vote:

Eliminate: Cataline

Rationale: She appears Scummy

enough with that weird post on day from my viewpoint as well.

BTW, Bean you exposed your role for a good reason on day 2 that is your the Hider!? Correct, yay so we now know who is trustworthy and who ain't. 

Ty.

Cataline and Dive, for seconding her indirectly are the chief suspects. Probably IMO.

What do you mean by the bolded portion?

Also, can you talk to us about that weird post that makes Cataline scummy?

Sosobean is claiming Psychologist, not Hider.

57 minutes ago, Mazino Divergent said:

Going by your statement, why do you say "he looks town"?

Starting with the fact that, as I said earlier, neutral ≈ towny, I already stated that he has done nothing suspicious from my viewpoint.

---

On another note, and back to the Vig thing —I skipped it—, I agree with Boat in that at least, they won't appear guilty on the psychologist's reports now. But I don't see how killing without being 100% sure could help town. I'd advise the Vig against performing their action tonight unless they're very sure who's mafia.

---

28 minutes ago, Psychic Sheep said:

So I used my ability on andracass  last night and found out she has no potential to kill

Why didn't you wait for tomorrow to roleclaim? You know, you could have found something tonight. It's not like Cass was going to be lynched today, from the looks of it. Now you'll surely be killed by the Mafia tonight...

Heh, of course...

For some reason I feel suspicious of Dive for avoiding voting for me to be the scum voice of reason. I mean mafia do know who’s not on their team. How about you be a friend and flip the votes. @Mazino Divergent

Hahaha But I’m on mobile and not going to flip around pages w dat forum glitching back and forth. So I can’t really back myself up like EVERYONE’S been saying I should to contribute.

oh but I assure you I’m a cute towny ❤️❤️❤️

[Unvote] Andracass

[Vote] Mazino Divergent

This is one of the few times I vote w/o knowing exactly what I’m doing ehehe”

I hope Dive is scum so my death doesn’t lose another towny w a possible bandwagon~

also I must say, don’t you think people would act hmmm

differently? In a set up like this nya? ❤️ 

daily morning read-throughs are a thing for me now I guess

The only reads I'm confident enough about to maybe act on are the ones on Dive and Cat. Like people have said above, Cat's initial posts gave off strange vibes, and her wanting to bring attention to herself on her day 1 intro post was kind of a strange decision imo.

I don't quite understand why Dive is so insistent that I'm a bad guy here, which makes me suspect him a lot more. 

I didn't know who to vote for between the two of them, because they were equally as suspicious  in my eyes. So, I flipped a coin to let it decide for me, but Dive's vote on me makes me want to switch.

[Eliminate] Dive

In other words, Bean's contradictory vote and info on Cass makes me go huuuh? How do even make a mistake like that? My bet is Bean isn't who he claims he is.

For some reason I feel suspicious of Dive for avoiding voting for me to be the scum voice of reason. I mean mafia do know who’s not on their team. How about you be a friend and flip the votes

@Cataline What do you mean by scum voice of reason? I don't know what you're getting at here. You're suspecting me for not being suspicious of you? What do you mean by flipping the votes?

oh but I assure you I’m a cute towny ❤️❤️❤️

[Unvote] Andracass

[Vote] Mazino Divergent

This is one of the few times I vote w/o knowing exactly what I’m doing ehehe”

I hope Dive is scum so my death doesn’t lose another towny w a possible bandwagon~

You're basing your vote on luck? NGL I think you're town because this feels similar to how Candy behaved and was mislynched in Danganronpa Mafia, but you're not doing anything to convince me you're town.

I urge you to rethink your decision.

I don't quite understand why Dive is so insistent that I'm a bad guy here, which makes me suspect him a lot more. 

I didn't know who to vote for between the two of them, because they were equally as suspicious  in my eyes. So, I flipped a coin to let it decide for me, but Dive's vote on me makes me want to switch.

[Eliminate] Dive

@Bok Choi

Your reason for voting me is basically OMGUS because I voted you. You're not even responding to what I said about you. I'm more convinced you're mafia now.

Well I don’t know any mafia terms but sometimes you gotta pretend to side w the innocent victims to look more, towny. I can’t read through too well but it seems your suspicious so I guess I’m midkey bandwagoning?

Anyways I haven’t counted but I think I’m on the chopping block and since you won’t try to convince people how sweet I am, I’m just hoping my death will help w scum reads. If having a lil fun will make me more suspicious then let’s turn it up to eleven!! >:3

Well I don’t know any mafia terms but sometimes you gotta pretend to side w the innocent victims to look more, towny. I can’t read through too well but it seems your suspicious so I guess I’m midkey bandwagoning?

Anyways I haven’t counted but I think I’m on the chopping block and since you won’t try to convince people how sweet I am, I’m just hoping my death will help w scum reads. If having a lil fun will make me more suspicious then let’s turn it up to eleven!! >:3

Suspecting me for that is an assumption on your part. 

It's actually a tie now.

@Alaris @Psychic Sheep @sailboat @andracass @purplecicada @ZeroPassion @Walpurgis @Paul25 @Cataline

Because I don't want to die for opportunistic reasons nor do I want to compromise my reads for the sake of self-preservation, I urge you to vote Bok.

Why should you do this?

(1) He states on D1 that there's no one to defend or accuse because nobody has died yet, so there's no reason to lynch. Independently, it is suspicious because it's a wolfy way to have an excuse to not contribute anything.

(2) However, in D2, when there have been already deaths, he still continues to do nothing. I'm fine with having a playful manner, however, his statement on D1 told us that he would contribute once there was more to go from, but he doesn't do that.

(3) He instead only pops up later on the day and suspects me and Cat for no reason and decides to organize his decision via a coin flip. I don't think a town person would do that. If you really are town, you know whom you suspect more.

(4) He gives his reason to Cataline. However, it's an opportunistic reason that he seems to have copied only from thoughts of other people.

(5) He dodges my questions and my accusations. He appears to have no response to this and dodges it so that he can avoid heat.

(6) He gives his reasons for suspecting me, but it's merely an OMGUS. There's no other reason to it. It's a retaliation and a vote that he casted because I caught him.

I urge you to vote for Bok.

[Vote] Bok Choi

I literally explained the reads I'm confident in and my vote in the sentences above that.

I was considering Cat, because her introduction post has weird vibes which I already pointed out in previous posts, and I was considering you, Dive, because you kept insisting my guilt, even though I explained in my earlier post that it was hard for me to analyze the little we have. I know that I said the first day nobody had died yet, so I couldn't really come to any conclusions, but on this second day, other people, and especially you, saw a lot of things in people's posts that I didn't (which I also mentioned already btw).

Yet it seems to me that you think because I don't have my own original thoughts or reasons that explain my actions, that I'm maf. I'm not OMGUS-ing, but even though I explained all my actions, you insist that I haven't, which is really strange

I was considering Cat, because her introduction post has weird vibes which I already pointed out in previous posts, and I was considering you, Dive, because you kept insisting my guilt, even though I explained in my earlier post that it was hard for me to analyze the little we have. I know that I said the first day nobody had died yet, so I couldn't really come to any conclusions, but on this second day, other people, and especially you, saw a lot of things in people's posts that I didn't (which I also mentioned already btw).

Yet it seems to me that you think because I don't have my own original thoughts or reasons that explain my actions, that I'm maf. I'm not OMGUS-ing, but even though I explained all my actions, you insist that I haven't, which is really strange

First and second bolded:

I acknowledge that you said both, however, despite saying that, you never tried to emulate that kind of action. Despite your prior posts, you did not have any intention of doing so or sharing your insights on anyone. All I recall so far is that you're merely tunneling on two people, yet never commented on what you thought about tje gamestate, the other players, and other things you can notice.

This to me, looks like you're appearing to be contributing when you're not and simply trying to lay low.

Third:

You may have explained it, but your vote and its wording scream OMGUS no matter how you look at it. You also still haven't explained why you're using a coinflip when you can make a judgement for yourself and you have done nothing to convince me you are town. I think my suspicion on you is justified.