Wonderland Mafia(Day 6)

DigitalAmber

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Global Mods

I was going to throw out the suggestion that if we lynched a cult member and the game still continued, I could roleblock the cult leader. But if it's dire we lynch the cult leader today, then we need to choose wisely. I like the suggestion of a tie-lynch, but I'm not confident with this idea.

Well well y'all this is annoying. We were doing so gud killing mafia and now we gunna lose anyway cause cult 😤 Why u no cult me, cult leader :angryeyes:

but well inshallah this helps: I checc'd Amine last night and he town bois

• Global Mods

Because of this, I think the lynch-tie might actually be in our favour.

So we've narrowed it down to Bean and Jace...but, I have a feeling it's Bean. If it were Jace, I think I'd have already been converted by this point. lol meta information

Still, I think the lynch-tie might work if we split our votes between these two.

hohohoe i see you talking 'bout me 👀

Yes, thank you candy for clarifying this. is Paul a confirmed town? because if he isnt i may have an idea of a mafia scum

So um... I'm assuming that everyone culted will vote last second for somebody other than Jace. I think that all the non-culted people should vote Jace just in case, and let's see whether we can force a tie, at least.

We've got 7 hours left, I guess.

Yeah it's better to reveal whatever little Ik.

Venus was the Mock turtle aka the dreamer usually dreaming three random players out of them 1 should be a scum or only a random townie each night, provided that none visits him.

And I visited him the night before previous night. 

Idk whether he could successfully utilise the Old Maid role or not.

And Last night I couldn't discover anything for my dream had been interrupted by a potential Santa role who visited me and provided me a Vest that was pretty useless.

Tbh, I think we lose today 😞

unless, we are right by assuming Jace is the cult leader.

As for the vote, here it goes:

Eliminate: Jace Stormkirk

Well now that you mention it, tie lynching won't work because culted peeps will change their votes to the one that isn't cult leader (that's Jace or Bean). Honestly I think Bean is more likely the cult leader just from what he said following the lynch of Hypurr who was Mafia/TP. Although of course Bean could just be beaning 🤔

[Eliminate] Bean

• Global Mods

I think there are more votes on Jace than Bean at the moment, so I'm going to vote for Bean just to even the votes out.

[eliminate] Bean.

Guest Sparkin'

Tch. That's my role alright but...

Paul. How did you receive an item when the Santa(?) had died the previous night?

That may mean one thing [Vote] Bean

3. Nick Crash (confirmed town) - JACE

4. Candy (confirmed town due to being the cop) - BEAN

5. Venus (confirmed town) - BEAN

10. Bean (possible cultist) - NICK

11. Alaris (confirmed town) - JACE

12. PurpleCicada (confirmed town) - BEAN

15. Lykos (confirmed town) (possibly culted) - JACE

19. Paul25 (confirmed town) - JACE

20. Amine (possible cultist) - N/A

21. Jace Stormkirk (possible cultist) - N/A

Therefore: Jace (4), Bean (3)

I'll just retire my vote to make the tie [Unvote] Jace Stormkirk, and I'll try to be around waiting for last-time votes, should there be any, and compensate them back with mine.

"so looks like i was late to the party but that seems to happen a lot to me especially since my watch is always off time for some reason. i see i am set up for death and if that be so then the tyrannical queen will finally have killed me . i have tried so change fate every night but it was all in vain. i say i have stayed true till the end. but sincei still have a voice i shall use it."

Guest Sparkin'

i have tried so change fate every night but it was all in vain. i say i have stayed true till the end. but sincei still have a voice i shall use it.

For a second I thought I finally discovered the anonymous peepo's identity

The Queen tried to smile at the double seal of fresh heads coming her way, but couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong. Something was wrong. As the twin heads of Bean and Jace fell off the headless corpses, the Queen caught something in the side of her vision. Something that was fundamentally wrong. It was ungodly. Even by Wonderland standered it was wrong. The Griffon could have stood proud, but instead sparkling grey and rainbow energy flowed off of him in a large enough amount to fill buckets multiple times. Blood flowed down his talons and the voice that came out was sickly sweet and utterly enrapturing. With one fell swoop, the Queen's own head joined her personal collection. The sickly sweet voice spoke out "So, boys and girls. I've found the Queen's collection to be lacking and in disarray. I might have to do some spring cleaning. Out with the old, in with the new." The Griffon screeched and the world went black. 

Bean and Jace were town. 

The score is now 5 cultists, 3 town members. The Cult, led by Nick Crash, and consisting of Corso->Hypurr, Candy, Venus, Lykos, and Paul. Thanks for playing everyone!

Original roles(this excludes Old Maid swaps)

1. Corso->Hypurr- Ace of Spades(Coyote)->Cultist

2. Newt->Caimie- Knave of Hearts(Fillibuster)

3. Nick Crash->Duchess(Nurse)->Ensnared Grffon(cultist+bulletproof)

4. Candy- Alice(cop->cultist)

5. Venus- Mock Turtle(Town Crier->Cultist)

6. Seal- Two of hearts(paralyzer) 

7. L'belle- Five of Hearts(Ninja)

8. Draykle- Tweedledee(tracker)

9. Filthy- Cheshire Cat(Trickster)

10. Bean: Son(Vigilantee)

11. Alaris- Griffon(samurai+bulletproof)->Queen(Mayor without two votes but lynch immunity) 

12. PurpleCicada: Copycat(Old Maid)

13. Archeric- Seven of Hearts(Hooker)

14. Lia- Catapillar(Disruptor)

15. Lykos->Queen(Altered Mayor)->Cultist

16. Mr. Knightly- Jabberwocky(Granny)

17. Cataline->Nahnkiet: Mad Hatter(Penguin)

18. Bok Choi- Mad Hatter(judge)

19. Paul25: King(Leader)->Cultist

20. Amine- Tweedledum(Watcher)

21. Jace Stirmkirk- White Rabbit(Bus Driver)

Guest Sparkin'

Woo!

Now that the game is finally over, I can get this out of my chest:

"Mock Turtle isn't Detective, Cop nor Dreamer. I was a Town Crier."

Now you know who came up with those bad impersonations, alas.

GG