Wonderland Mafia(Day 6)

DigitalAmber

Day Start

Wonderland awoke with a scream which pierced the night. A destructive rage filled the Queen as she came upon the body. It was headless. Filthy casual was off in the woods without a head and with notable cuts upon him. 

Filthy is dead, he was town. 

1. Corso

2. Newt->Caimie- Mafia/Third Party

3. Nick Crash

4. Candy 

5. Venus

6. Seal- Mafia/3rd party. 

7. L'belle- Mafia/Third Party

8. Draykle- Dead town

9. Filthy- town

10. Bean

11. Alaris

12. PurpleCicada

13. Archeric- Mafia/Third Party

14. Lia- Dead town

15. Lykos

16. Mr. Knightly

17. Cataline

18. Bok Choi- Town

19. Paul25

20. Amine

21. Jace Stormkirk

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Seal was Mafia. Corso (->Hypurr) also appeared guilty on Candy's reports, so they're the next on the list: [Eliminate] Hypurr

Let's see what we have left:

Option 1: the 4 dead mafia/third party were cards. Then, we now have:

- Knightly, the alledgedly unaligned card.

- A traitor (?)

- The Old Maid.

- The Jabberwock (may not even be in the game because we were less players than in the original role list).

Option 2: 3 of the dead Mafia/third party were cards, one was the Jabberwock.

- 1 "original" scum + 1 possible traitor.

- Knightly.

- Old Maid.

Since Corso (=Hypurr) appeared guilty on Candy's reports, he cannot be the Old Maid or the traitor. I'd wager that either he's the last scum (apart from the traitor, if there is one) or that Candy's role gets it right only a part of the times.

• Global Mods

I was sort of confused about the target for mafia. But I think now it makes sense, although with both Candy and I confirmed (I guess you'd say I was confirmed) wouldn't maf go after one of us?

By the way, my role was "mysterious'd". Would you like me to elaborate? fwiw my alignment has not changed.

13 minutes ago, purplecicada said:

I was sort of confused about the target for mafia. But I think now it makes sense, although with both Candy and I confirmed (I guess you'd say I was confirmed) wouldn't maf go after one of us?

Yeah... you, Candy, Nick, Paul (, Lykos, to certain extent) and I are confirmed. And some of your roles are quite dangerous for them. I don't get why they went after Filthy, unless they knew something we don't.

15 minutes ago, purplecicada said:

By the way, my role was "mysterious'd". Would you like me to elaborate? fwiw my alignment has not changed.

I guess it's not necessary unless you think that you found something relevant that way.

5 minutes ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

is the role swapper going to come after me?

Why do you say that?

• Global Mods

[eliminate] Hypurr before I forget.

Then I'll keep that information to myself, as I'm not 100% sure if it's a permanent change or if it was just for that night phase (I'll probably ask for clarification later). 

Guest Sparkin'

@Paul25 You have taken something VERY important from me 😡 😡 😡 😡  (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ I'm not angry but I'll be taking my role back, thank you very much.

Did you receive a report?

[Vote] Hypurr

I'll agree that killing Filthy is a weird choice, since Nicki has the capacity to block their kills and Candy can investigate their alignment, while Filthy could have given items that could maybe favor them, provided Filthy gave an item to mafia or if the item was used in mafia. Though Filthy never said what items he can give.

~~Amber Cataline and Corso are still on player list~~

16 minutes ago, Venus said:

I'm not angry but I'll be taking my role back, thank you very much.

Why not use it to prove the towniness of the few people remaining? I mean, at this late stage of the game, I think it'd be more productive, right?

6 minutes ago, Candy said:

My suspects by going through their votes (especially early game) and now that Venus got themselves copycat'd are: Bean, Kiet and Jace.

Well, if Corso was a scum indeed, it would mean that there are no more scums left, unless Knightly was lying.

Guest Sparkin'

Why not use it to prove the towniness of the few people remaining? I mean, at this late stage of the game, I think it'd be more productive, right?

Because the old way is easier.

Just to arrange things a bit:

1. Hypurr (Corso) - Mafia/Third Party (according to Candy's report)

2. Caimie (Newt) - Mafia/Third Party

3. Nick Crash - Confirmed Town

4. Candy - Town (that, or she has bussed Seal)

5. Venus - Confirmed Town (currently Old Maid)

6. Seal - Mafia/Third party

7. L'belle - Mafia/Third Party

8. Draykle - Town

9. Filthy - Town

10. Bean

11. Alaris - Confirmed Town

12. Purplecicada - Town

13. Archeric - Mafia/Third Party

14. Lia - Town

15. Lykos - Confirmed Town (could be a Traitor)

16. Mr. Knightly - Third Party (alledgedly)

17. Kiet (Cataline)

18. Bok Choi - Town

19. Paul25 - Confirmed Town

20. Amine

21. Jace Stormkirk

43 minutes ago, purplecicada said:

Alaris, I should be confirmed town considering I was the one who took Nick's role in the first place.

Uh, yeah, my bad!!!

35 minutes ago, Candy said:

Amine is town on my book because he voted Seal D1 and Caimie D2. Also my suspects listed are just the peepos whom I couldn't get a read on lul

Yeah, probably

@Candy

My action failed last night (as opposed to Blocked) when I tried to checc Cat/Kiet. Pretty interesting that I'm still alive.

Probably your action failed, cause i was roleblocked. I also wanted to give you a visit 😏

I am assuming Nicki blocked me, if there isn't another roleblocker.

Amber told me that the roleblocker and I would share an anonymous chat (while he is the messenger), but i got no response to my question 😭

So if supposedly Hypurr (Corso) is the last Scum, that would leave 2 3rd Party?
Old Maid and the neutral role (Mr.Knightly).

As we probably can trust Candys investigations, Hypurrs fate is sealed. You didn't live long to tell the tale 😞

[Eliminate] Hypurr

Can we give the old maid role back to the original old maid and kill him/her

I don't want to die

@Alaris Maybe Lykos allignment shifted cause of those Mysteries? But wouldn't it make it to obvious, if he couldn't join the Chat again?

New list thingie

1. Hypurr (Corso) - Mafia/Third Party (according to Candy's report)

2. Caimie (Newt) - Mafia/Third Party

3. Nick Crash - Confirmed Town

4. Candy - Town (that, or she has bussed Seal)

5. Venus - Confirmed Town (currently Old Maid)

6. Seal - Mafia/Third party

7. L'belle - Mafia/Third Party

8. Draykle - Town

9. Filthy - Town

10. Bean

11. Alaris - Confirmed Town

12. Purplecicada - Confirmed Town

13. Archeric - Mafia/Third Party

14. Lia - Town

15. Lykos - Confirmed Town (could be a Traitor)

16. Mr. Knightly - Third Party (alledgedly)

17. Kiet (Cataline)

18. Bok Choi - Town

19. Paul25 - Confirmed Town

20. Amine

21. Jace Stormkirk

15 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

@Alaris Maybe Lykos allignment shifted cause of those Mysteries? But wouldn't it make it to obvious, if he couldn't join the Chat again?

He said here in the thread that mysteries hadn't affected him that night. @CrimsonDragon21

@Alaris

I was thinking about it yesterday when I posted it. At first glance it seems farfetch'd, but when you analyze the position and the timing of the claim, it stands to reason that it's a logical move to make from this particular standpoint. Just take a look at what the votes are, given the lynches from the previous days. Essentially town would lose 2 days because of that.

I'm sorry. The day was hectic, and I have to upload the new phase for Hard Boiled. I'll have to get back to provide a much more proper analysis later.