Wonderland Mafia(Day 6)

DigitalAmber

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, NickCrash said:

3. Nick Crash (confirmed town)

4. Candy (confirmed town due to being the cop)

5. Venus (confirmed town)

10. Bean (possible cultist)

11. Alaris (confirmed town)

12. PurpleCicada (confirmed town)

15. Lykos (confirmed town) (possibly culted) 

19. Paul25 (confirmed town)

20. Amine (possible cultist)

21. Jace Stormkirk (possible cultist)

Bearing this in mind, let's review each case individually:

NickCrash

- At the beginning of the game, I said that his role (which was mine at that time, Gryphon), couldn't be converted. In fact, he would have killed anyone trying to convert them.

- However, in N1 he was affected by the mysteries, and lost his Samurai condition. From then on, he can have been culted (?).

Candy

- She is the cop. She appears not to be the Mock Turtle, though, so she would be the second informative role in the game.

- She may have been culted in N4, because she said in D5 that her NA had failed trying to check Kiet.

Venus

- He holds a very important role, therefore Alice, most probably. @Paul25 should tell us everything he discovered about him.

- He could be the cultist. Amber told me that 3rd party roles can be transferred by means of the Old Maid role. If Venus' the cultist, then Paul is probably culted as well, and he may lie to us.

Bean

- Bean.

- He may be culted or he might be the cult leader.

Alaris

- I will now asume that there isn't any culted player holding a gun, because if there were any, they would have already shot by now. I am the Queen of Hearts, and my vote counts as 2.

- I could have been culted because Lykos knows how my role works and I would have been a valuable asset in today's lynch, but inexplicably, I have not. I will present this as an argument to demonstrate my innocence: had I been culted, today's lynch wouldn't be necessary.

Purplecicada

- She is the Duchess, the roleblocker.

- I don't think she's been culted, unless it happened last night. @purplecicada could you answer two questions? what happened to your role when you were affected by the mysteries? do the effects last more than 1 day?

Lykos

- The King of Hearts. Apparently, his ability consisted only in having a chat with the Queen of Hearts.

- He lost his ability in N3, so we can assume he was culted then.

Paul25

- Right now, he's possibly holding the Old Maid role again.

- He may have been culted in N4 or N5, and therefore he may lie if Venus is indeed the cult leader.

Amine

- We know nothing about him.

- He may be culted or he might be the cult leader. He might not though, primarily due to his inactivity, because it seems that the cult leader operated each night.

Jace Stormkirk

- We know nothing about his role.

- He may be culted or he might be the cult leader.

---

So, there are 4 candidates: Venus, Bean, Amine and Jace.

We are in a LyLo situation, therefore, and as I said before, we're 4 town, 4 cult and old maid. We will assume that even if the player that holds the Old Maid role is culted, they cannot win with the cult, or else we would have lost already.

We are now in D6. Therefore, 6 nights have passed: N0, N1, N2, N3, N4 and N5. We know that Lykos was culted in N3, so 5 slots left.

We cannot assume, however, that all the culted people are still alive. Lía wasn't culted for sure. Drakyle said that he was sharing a chat with someone, so he could well have been culted in N0. Filthy, Bok and Kiet could have been culted as well. This adds up to a total 6 possible culted people, 2 of which are alive, 3 are dead and 1 was innocent. 5 slots for 6 people.

We should try to determine whether the 4 dead townies had been culted or not. Any information regarding this issue will be most welcome.

Why? Because if 2 of them were not culted, it means that the cult leader did not use their NA for 1 night. And Jace was roleblocked in N0.

Thoughts?

---

Also, I think we should also consider tonight's events.

My bet is on Knightly and Kiet being lovers, killed by a (culted?) Vigilante. There shouldn't be any scum left, therefore, the kill must have been produced by a town-like role.

• Global Mods

I gained the permanent ability to chat with whomever I roleblocked on that night phase (just for that night phase, if I put in my NA early enough). It's an "anonymous" chat of sorts, with Amber acting as the messenger between myself and my target.

I'd like to add that I roleblocked Amine on the last phase. Although I'm not sure if that helps narrow it down.

@Alaris

I can't be converted. What I lost was the ability to kill them. 

You're using my list ffs

I can prove I still have my role, by surviving a day vigilante's shot.

But if there is one, I'd urge them to shoot Jace, Bean or Amine at this point.

Besides, had I been converted, would I try to limit our list to the possible cultist?

That said, Venus has received the Old Maid role.

Therefore, he cannot have been the cultist from the beginning. (this applies to all that have been maids)

I doubt he would declare that he has an important role, if that's what role he had. Silly does not befit Venus.

As for Candy, if she's culted, this happened on N4 or N5.

Her reads were accurate, and I doubt he would announce them if she already was part of the cult.

I do however believe she is still town (or was till N5), because she wouldn't declare her action failing.

Instead, she could easily paint someone as Town or frame someone else and get an easy lynch, as we've been trusting her so far.

If Kiet and Knightly were the lovers, then that should have been the product of a Mystery.

Knightly appeared as Mafia/3rd Party and Kiet as Town. Therefore they don't add to the initial 7 Mafia/3P category.

As for the dead townies, I think you are confused.

If they had been culted, wouldn't they show up as Mafia/3rd Party, instead of Town?

I believe that all dead that show up as "Town" are actual townies.

Let's look at the situation rationally.

The numbers show we have lynched at least 1 cult member

Hypurr, Caimie, Seal, L'Belle, Archeric, Knightly 

6 people have shown up as Mafia/3rd Party, and we had 7 Mafia/3rd Party when we began.

This means the (still alive) Old Maid and Cultist amount to 8.

Had there been 6 cult members alive, against our 4 town, I doubt the game would go on.

Even in the case of 5v5, the cult members could easily force this into a double lynch or a bw against a townie.

My idea of the situation is that the cultist was roleblocked once, and we have already lynched at least 1 cult member.

This leads to a 4v5v1 scenario (1 being the Old Maid). Based on the LyLo announcement, it makes sense.

Since Jace has been roleblocked once, he is my prime suspect for being the cultist.

@purplecicada

It helps, because now we know he couldn't have recruited someone last night.

However, it doesn't exclude him from the list, because 2 people died, instead of 1, leading to a LyLo situation.

It could be that Amine was so inactive that he forgot to cult once, but that could be far-fetched.

Declaring that you share a chat with Amine could also mean that you are both in the cult now.

Assuming however that you still are town, do you mind sharing what role Amine claimed? The original name that Amber gave would be enough.

• Global Mods

Heh, it's not exactly sharing a "chat" with them. More so Amber passing messages between the two of us. Unfortunately I submitted my NA a little late and wasn't able to question his role.

@Alaris Then tell me why i still have a chat with Paul, since i'm the King. Anyway i didn't get culted, i'm just a king without night actions.

I think that Jace could be the cult leader, but let's see what he has to say. For now

[Eliminate] Jace Stormkirk

9 hours ago, NickCrash said:

@Alaris

I can't be converted. What I lost was the ability to kill them. 

You said you had lost your Samurai ability and now you were only the Bulletproof. The anti-conversion privileges came with the Samurai. @NickCrash

For the record, I don't think you have been converted, but I wanted to put all the options on the table.

But if there is one, I'd urge them to shoot Jace, Bean or Amine at this point.

If we mislynch today, there'll be no such thing as Night 6.

That said, Venus has received the Old Maid role.

Therefore, he cannot have been the cultist from the beginning. (this applies to all that have been maids)

I doubt he would declare that he has an important role, if that's what role he had. Silly does not befit Venus.

Yes, you're right, in light of the new info I received later from Amber. Venus is not the cult leader, at least.

Instead, she could easily paint someone as Town or frame someone else and get an easy lynch, as we've been trusting her so far.

Agree.

If Kiet and Knightly were the lovers, then that should have been the product of a Mystery.

Knightly appeared as Mafia/3rd Party and Kiet as Town. Therefore they don't add to the initial 7 Mafia/3P category.

Why a mystery?

As for the dead townies, I think you are confused.

If they had been culted, wouldn't they show up as Mafia/3rd Party, instead of Town?

I believe that all dead that show up as "Town" are actual townies.

Let's look at the situation rationally.

The numbers show we have lynched at least 1 cult member

Hypurr, Caimie, Seal, L'Belle, Archeric, Knightly 

6 people have shown up as Mafia/3rd Party, and we had 7 Mafia/3rd Party when we began.

This means the (still alive) Old Maid and Cultist amount to 8.

Had there been 6 cult members alive, against our 4 town, I doubt the game would go on.

Even in the case of 5v5, the cult members could easily force this into a double lynch or a bw against a townie.

Ok, it makes sense, the dead culted people should appear as 3rd party.

I think you misunderstood the 6 vs 4 thing. Those 6 were couting potentially dead culted people, assuming they showed as town.

My idea of the situation is that the cultist was roleblocked once, and we have already lynched at least 1 cult member.

This leads to a 4v5v1 scenario (1 being the Old Maid). Based on the LyLo announcement, it makes sense.

Since Jace has been roleblocked once, he is my prime suspect for being the cultist.

Ok, I agree.

9 hours ago, purplecicada said:

Heh, it's not exactly sharing a "chat" with them. More so Amber passing messages between the two of us. Unfortunately I submitted my NA a little late and wasn't able to question his role.

But didn't you say it was permanent?

8 hours ago, LykosHand said:

@Alaris Then tell me why i still have a chat with Paul, since i'm the King. Anyway i didn't get culted, i'm just a king without night actions.

Because you're both culted? I mean, that makes even less sense, you, as the King, should have a chat with the Queen (me!). @LykosHand

---

Okay guys, we need to make a tie. According to Amber, if a tie happens, both people will die. I say we tie Bean and Jace, what do you think?

Jace: Alaris, Nick, Lykos, @Psychic Sheep, @purplecicada

Bean: @Jace Stormkirk, @Candy, @Venus, @Paul25, @Bam the 25th

If one of them is town, they'll win anyway. This way, we improve to a 66% possibility of success the initial 33%.

7 hours ago, purplecicada said:

Are we still at a chance of losing if we lynch a cult member? Do we specifically need to find the leader today?

I am afraid so.

In the rest of cases, the cult will either outnumber us or, at least, have the same number of people as town. The first option is a direct defeat, the second is an eternal LyLo, and I'm quite sure it'll mean that we lose as well.

@Alaris I'm sorry but you're wrong, i'm having a private chat with Paul and he can confirm that. We are only me and Paul in there. I wonder why i don't have a chat with you as well. Perhaps because you aren't the real Queen, but in this case it wouldn't be true because i see that you insist on saying that you're the real Queen. 

12 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

@Alaris I'm sorry but you're wrong, i'm having a private chat with Paul and he can confirm that. We are only me and Paul in there. I wonder why i don't have a chat with you as well. Perhaps because you aren't the real Queen, but in this case it wouldn't be true because i see that you insist on saying that you're the real Queen. 

@LykosHand and since when do you have that chat?

1 minute ago, LykosHand said:

@Alaris Since when i had the King's role don't remember which night phase, sorry 😕

Oh- then it's sooo clear you're lying... Paul was then the Old Maid, and he might be the Old Maid again by now, unless he was culted yesterday. The others can review the posts in this very same thread to confirm that I'm telling the truth.

Thing is, I still can't understand why you didn't cult me when you know my real ability.

@Alaris I mean you should know that i was the Old Maid since you stole my role (i mean the Queen role). After that i got the King role and i'm still having it. I swear that i'm still having a private chat with him, he can confirm that. 

"Thing is, I still can't understand why you didn't cult me when you know my real ability."

I'm not the cult leader and yes i know how works your ability. As you said i would say at my cult leader that you have a powerful role, but i didn't get culted.

29 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

@Alaris I mean you should know that i was the Old Maid since you stole my role (i mean the Queen role). After that i got the King role and i'm still having it. I swear that i'm still having a private chat with him, he can confirm that. 

"Thing is, I still can't understand why you didn't cult me when you know my real ability."

I'm not the cult leader and yes i know how works your ability. As you said i would say at my cult leader that you have a powerful role, but i didn't get culted.

Admittedly, my not having been culted would indeed point towards your innocence. However, claiming that I am not the Queen, when you know there isn't any other possibility, makes me think otherwise.

Anyway, not that it matters. Whether you're culted or not, you're clearly not the cult leader, thus you're not our target.

Ugh, you're both in the cult, aren't you?

Jace (5): Alaris, Nick, Lykos, Bean, Nicki

Bean (5): Jace, Candy, Venus, Paul, Amine

I thought you said your role gives you 2 votes for the day. How's this a double lynch then?

It isn't.

Such a strategy would never work. 

As town, you would never expect people to co-operate in such a way, because obviously the cultists would never follow the plan.

You will change your votes in the last minute.

19 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

Ugh, you're both in the cult, aren't you?

I thought you said your role gives you 2 votes for the day. How's this a double lynch then?

It isn't.

Such a strategy would never work. 

As town, you would never expect people to co-operate in such a way, because obviously the cultists would never follow the plan.

You will change your votes in the last minute.

First, no.

Second, I forgot to say, I misinterpreted my role. In its description, it says I'm the judge, and I thought it meant I had double vote. As soon as I posted that, Amber DM'd me saying that my ability was not that.

Third, you will have to trust me on this one. I have a plan. All I can say is that we should vote the most suspicious person (ie Jace) and another of the two candidates to make a tie. Leave the fireworks to me.

I thought a tie meant everyone would die 😂 Sorry I checked the thread earlier but dumb brain forgot to post lul

When the Japan Senegal game is over I'll look over what has been said recently and tell my best advice~