Wonderland Mafia(Day 6)

DigitalAmber

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Hypurr and Kiet! 😄 

'Paul, since you will probably not get your old role again, is there something we should be concerned about'

Hmm, however I have nothing special to make you all concerned about except the fact that I was more like a vanilla townie 😞

@CrimsonDragon21

Thanks for not asking for a summary. Surprisingly there isn't too much fluff.

@Filthy Casual

Do you really need to be concerned, though? 

The situation is suspicious, given we still have no mafia kill, 

If Candy proves to be reliable, you're going to get proven, and most importantly, someone gets an item.

inb4 he gives a gun to a vigilante-role

@Candy

Girl your post get increasingly cuter. ditch anti and let us run along in the sunset

So it seems, as I may have read from the thread itself, there's not much aside from investigation results given by Candy and the justified bandwagon on Seal. While I don't know everything about the inner workings of this game, I believe it's recommended to ascertain credibility upon the result by seeing if it is as she said, or if there's another thing to consider from that subject.

Therefore, [Eliminate] Seal

1 hour ago, Paul25 said:

Hmm, however I have nothing special to make you all concerned about except the fact that I was more like a vanilla townie 😞

This should do it [Unvote] Lykoshand [Eliminate] Seal

Now, please listen to something:

All this questioning was because I thought we had a traitor role, and he had been recruited tonight. Let me explain.

Lykos and Paul had roles that allowed them to share a chat. I passed the Old Granny role to Lykos, so he was subsequently kicked out and I gained the chat with Paul. I know their roles; they both were confirmed town. This is further confirmed by the fact that Lykos passed the Old Maid role to Paul tonight (why?). However, I now tried to make sure that Lykos wasn't affected by the mysteries, because he didn't come back to the chat. Now I'm there all by myself.

I asked Paul about his old role cause I thought it was quite suspicious that he was only a vanilla given how OP some of the other roles are (mock turtle, for instance), but he has now no reason to lie. However, I don't think it may spare Lykos entirely, maybe the "traitor" part wasn't in the original role PM and it was "secret".

What is sure is that something has changed in his role, and it really smells fishy to me. We can try lynch Seal today (and thus prove Candy) but I'd advise you to keep an eye on Lykos.

Guest Sparkin'

Wonderland is a land of magic and warped perceptions. Thus, every night starting on Night 1,  the odd grasping tendrils of Wonderland will utterly ensnare a player chosen at random from the dice rolled by Lady Luck herself. These tendrils will keep your alignment the same, but will change how your ability works and potentially even your win condition. It can be something completely innocuous and helpful, or it can be of a far more sinister nature. 

It's what I call these.

Oh yes i remember getting pinged here by Amine 🙂

@Bam the 25th

On 6/9/2018 at 11:11 AM, Bam the 25th said:

I'm interested to know, why do you think Alaris should've been roleblocked? does Alaris have a role that is dangerous for town? if thats the case isn't it safe to assume he's mafia and therefore he should be lynched?

ASK KIET MAYBE HE KNOWS SOMETHING ABOUT IT

also @CrimsonDragon21 WHAT DID ALARIS MEAN WHEN HE SAID TO ASK YOU :angryeyes:

I am innocent and i have no clue what Alaris means 😉

Nicki:
I only roleblock those I find sus. That's how I work when I have such a role. 

Oof. Seems like i had some other targets when i was a roleblocker 👀

@NickCrash

Thanks for not asking for a summary. Surprisingly there isn't too much fluff.

Well i thought you were already lynched at that point. Mafia likes to kill you early these days 😉
Surprisingly there really didn't happen much, but still a lot of reading to do.
Did you confirm that Nicki was the Original Old Maid with the Beta thingy???

As it stands now, i have nothing to add here:
[Eliminate] Seal

So form what i understood after reading the thread we have to lynch Seal to see if Candy's cop reports are trustworthy? okay then [Vote] Seal

also welcome Kiet and Hypurr

@Candy What i was implying, is that Nick in the last Games i played was killed pre Day 4.

And as the list of Players in the Frontpage didn't get uploaded and i haven't started reading yet. I didn't ask Nick for a summary 👀

I read Candy already has an Idea what my role might be 👀

@NickCrash @Candy @Venus @Filthy Casual @Psychic Sheep @Alaris @purplecicada @LykosHand @Paul25 @Bam the 25th @Jace Stormkirk

Okay guys I just read through everything and if Candy is right we will have found the last of the mafia/third party. The thing is there are 7 evil/neutral roles. We have killed three, Paul is a fourth, and I am a fifth. I am the Ace of Spades, and I am a neutral role. I have no alignment (or the ability to win currently), but as soon as I get visited by three people of either party I will join there side and finally be able to win (and gain a night action). I have been super frustrated trying to get either side to visit me, but currently literally no one has. It looks like town is gonna win, (and that is awesome), but I would like to win too so if somebody could rb me or something awesome. Visit me tonight, somebody pretty please....

[Eliminate] Seel

15 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

So, you're the one who changed Lykos's alignment. Thanks for telling us.

@Alaris thoughts?

Hm

I don't think I follow your train of thought now. I mean, from Knightly's info, it appears that he was a de facto vanilla all this time.

But there's something about that that bugs me. If he really had that ability, why not saying it right from the start? I mean, he was certainly not a threat to mafia, so the 'fear of being killed' factor wouldn't play an important part. He could have helped town with this alledged night action. This last-moment opportunistic behaviour makes me think that he might have an ability involving 3 people visiting him, but it might be bad for town. In other words, that he is mafia, desperately trying to pull one last trick.

I don't even have a visiting ability, so it's not on me to decide, but in my opinion, visiting him (especially if Seal flips town) is certainly not the best course of action to follow.

Guest Sparkin'

I'd think there was something sketchy with your claim since I don't remember a role like that in EpicMafia, but since Nick's claim of being a bulletproof+samurai, I guess not everything is in normal standards.

@Mr. Knightly

If you are neutral, why were you scumhunting?

The Queen was utterly distraught. Completely so to the point of madness. Her guilotine. Was something wrong with it? It had served well for years. Maybe it got drunk on all the blood and has a hangover? A guilotine with a hangover, what a curious thought. It was simply getting curious and curiouser- get out of my head Alice, you are a wretched girl- as Seal was brought forward before the guilotine. As it was about to swing down, the Queen roughly pulled him out and grabbed a heart shaped axe instead. Sometimes the only way to do things right was to do them yourself. Besides, red had always been an endearingly color to the Queen. 

Seal is dead and is Mafia/3rd party. 

1. Corso

2. Newt->Caimie- Mafia/Third Party

3. Nick Crash

4. Candy 

5. Venus

6. Seal- Mafia/3rd party. 

7. L'belle- Mafia/Third Party

8. Draykle- Dead town

9. Filthy

10. Bean

11. Alaris