Dev Blog | V11 Status Thread

Jan

• Veterans

Right, this mega ring tangent's gone on for quite some time now so I feel it should move out of the dev thread. Feel free to make a topic about it and discuss it there though.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Lunar Star said:

I mean. Fire types would still easily trash her. Unless a field effect that reduces fire damage. Like anjie frozen dimension

Are you implying they wouldn't make a field to reduce super effective damage on a defensive typing? Steel is overall pretty slow so it's probably going to have something like that.

7 minutes ago, Commander said:

Are you implying they wouldn't make a field to reduce super effective damage on a defensive typing? Steel is overall pretty slow so it's probably going to have something like that.

Not implying anything. Im sure they will do something like that. I was just ssying. I hope the game keeps being challenging

You’re probably gonna want some sunny day fire type. I doubt it’ll reduce super effective damage but I do have a feeling it’ll increase their defense. Steel types typically have middling special defense so that’ll probably be the exploit. I wouldn’t go into it with a ground type but a fire type and bulky water would do just fine

2 hours ago, Lunar Star said:

Hmmm... could be rock. Tho it wouldnt be the frist time. Where a gym leader had a mon of another type (or is it?)

in reborn, Noel's ace Clefable is a fairy type, even he being a normal type gym leader, so maybe. But the possibility is low.

16 hours ago, Lunar Star said:

I mean. Fire types would still easily trash her. Unless a field effect that reduces fire damage. Like anjie frozen dimension

Yeah. Totally

My Samurott getting a lot stronger because we did some training. With my other pokemon I'm gonna level them up as well.

12 hours ago, kyle3927 said:

in reborn, Noel's ace Clefable is a fairy type, even he being a normal type gym leader, so maybe. But the possibility is low.

Noel’s ace was Clefable back when it was still considered a Normal type, after its transition Ame decided to leave it since the IRL Noel really likes the Pokémon I’m assuming.

26 minutes ago, Lunar Star said:

Hmmmm next topic to talk about?

Well... With the Ren - union this episode, I was wondering if we would see more of the Xen admins. We haven’t seen present day Nastasia and Geara for a while. and Neved since Blacksteeple. Does anyone think we will any of them in this episode?

2 minutes ago, Mayflower896 said:

Well... With the Ren - union this episode, I was wondering if we would see more of the Xen admins. We haven’t seen present day Nastasia and Geara for a while. and Neved since Blacksteeple. Does anyone think we will any of them in this episode?

i'd personally like to see neved again just to get him back in spades for imprisoning me in blacksteeple for that little time i was there...... plus he was the catalyst of my mama's death (the cause obviously was madame x)

8 minutes ago, ArcBolt27 said:

i'd personally like to see neved again just to get him back in spades for imprisoning me in blacksteeple for that little time i was there...... plus he was the catalyst of my mama's death (the cause obviously was madame x)

I agree. Also, I really want to know why he needed to join Team Xen to help his daughter.