Dev Blog | V11 Status Thread

Jan

1 hour ago, Zindril said:

Hello everyone! So nice to see Beta-chan at 65%. I would like to ask, will V11 be released the moment Beta-Chan reaches 100%? I usually go away for long periods after I finish a version, and coincidentally enough, I always come back after a new version has been released, with this time being the exception, no rushing or anything, I just want to know what to expect. 🙂 Amazing work to Jan and the Co. as always!

yes, V11 will be uploaded once the beta is finished.

well its probably rather obvious that it would happen anyways but im fine pokemon-wise for the most part save for a couple minor additions i can deal without.......... i'd moreso prefer some of the unavailable TMs to become available as some of my pokemon dont really have that much viability for how i want them due to not having key moves which for some reason are only learnable via TM

6 hours ago, 0ris said:

So, with V11 on the horizon, what's everyone hoping for?

I'd like to see TM06 for my Shuckle, the Razor Claw so I can get Weavile, and more Angie for the ReNunion. It's a long-shot, but I'd really like to see Angie react to Silvally if the player has it. Possibly, slightly more likely might be another way to get Anju's Pendant, or maybe return to Chrysalis Manor to get the pendant and Alolan Meowth.

I wanna beat that ice queen for the things she did.

8 hours ago, Zindril said:

Hello everyone! So nice to see Beta-chan at 65%. I would like to ask, will V11 be released the moment Beta-Chan reaches 100%? I usually go away for long periods after I finish a version, and coincidentally enough, I always come back after a new version has been released, with this time being the exception, no rushing or anything, I just want to know what to expect. 🙂 Amazing work to Jan and the Co. as always!

So when it hits 100%, that means the beta testing phase is over. There might be some bugs that'll be last minute fixes or tests but give it a day or two and the new version will be out and ready to go...usually. I'm going to be real with you though as this whole % hype business pretty much doesn't mean anything as the release could be next week or it could be two weeks. It could be a month if all hell breaks loose.

6 minutes ago, Commander said:

So when it hits 100%, that means the beta testing phase is over. There might be some bugs that'll be last minute fixes or tests but give it a day or two and the new version will be out and ready to go...usually. I'm going to be real with you though as this whole % hype business pretty much doesn't mean anything as the release could be next week or it could be two weeks. It could be a month if all hell breaks loose.

Not that it really matters when it is released. As long as it is fun

You know what my problem is? When version 11 comes out, i then don't know how to update the game. And i know that there are people saying on how to do it, but i will understand it better when someone wil post a video on it on how to update the game.

1 minute ago, Gauvain said:

You know what my problem is? When version 11 comes out, i then don't know how to update the game. And i know that there are people saying on how to do it, but i will understand it better when someone wil post a video on it on how to update the game.

When I got version 9 you have be a specific place in order to start the new version for example the other side of Gearen City stop at the train that takes you to GDC and the version will start.

1 minute ago, Gauvain said:

don't need to do anything dude, just download the game and it will appear on the menu as a saved game unless you have specifically removed the save file from saved games folder

1 minute ago, calmseismitoad said:

don't need to do anything dude, just download the game and it will appear on the menu as a saved game unless you have specifically removed the save file from saved games folder

well thanks for telling me.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, calmseismitoad said:

yeah definitely your cool with that, so no worries. fam

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Gauvain said:

at the very least ull probably have to be in GDC (most likely the pokemon center would be the best bet) seeing as the teleporters that carry u between the mainland and GDC are going away in v11

1 minute ago, ArcBolt27 said:

at the very least ull probably have to be in GDC (most likely the pokemon center would be the best bet) seeing as the teleporters that carry u between the mainland and GDC are going away in v11

Oh yeah that warp panel

57 minutes ago, calmseismitoad said:

But you have to download it right? or is it like, as soon as it is on the internet its on my game?

53 minutes ago, Lunar Star said:

And of course my grammar dies

Either way. Guess ill have to remember finishing all sidequests before  going to gdc. 

u could always just finish v10 then take the GDC warp while its still a thing and finsih them afterwards if that suits ur fancy tho there might be some possible missable dialogues in various areas or other things of that sort if u do such as a specific help center quest chain granting bonus dialogue in GDC if u completed it in full (wont say which for those who may lurk but never did the quest or dont know the dialogue in particular)

1 hour ago, ArcBolt27 said:

u could always just finish v10 then take the GDC warp while its still a thing and finsih them afterwards if that suits ur fancy tho there might be some possible missable dialogues in various areas or other things of that sort if u do such as a specific help center quest chain granting bonus dialogue in GDC if u completed it in full (wont say which for those who may lurk but never did the quest or dont know the dialogue in particular)

Only quest i didnt do is the kekleon item one. But i was saying that since i usually restart from the beginning every chapter

1 minute ago, Lunar Star said:

Only quest i didnt do is the kekleon item one. But i was saying that since i usually restart from the beginning every chapter

2 ways to solve that quest: either pay 50k up front or try to steal it and risk facing a lvl 100 kecleon

1 hour ago, ArcBolt27 said:

2 ways to solve that quest: either pay 50k up front or try to steal it and risk facing a lvl 100 kecleon

There’s also a third way: Save before going to the dungeon and reset the game until you spawn next to the exit. It still isn’t exactly fun though...

1 minute ago, Mayflower896 said:

There’s also a third way: Save before going to the dungeon and reset the game until you spawn next to the exit. It still isn’t exactly fun though...

true.. it is modeled after the mystery dungeon games after all