Dev Blog | V11 Status Thread

Jan

2 hours ago, Jan said:

There once was a progress bar named Misc Chan. Misc Chan was slower than the other progress bars.

She tried her best, but no matter what happened, she couldn't make any progress.

People used to say...

"Jan what the fuck. Why is Misc Chan still 0%"

or

"Misc bar means nothing xd. Jan doesn't know what he's doing"

Little did they know... that Misc Chan was a secret agent hired by the secret organization, Center Soul. To watch and record the progress of all the little progress bars in the land. 

Misc Chan's true form was... Beta Chan. 

But attention, all Rejuvenation Gamers, Beta Chan is in great danger and she needs your help!

To finish the beta and release V11, she's gonna need your beta testing application.

BUT you'll need to hurry before Beta chan is defeated and Rejuvenation is destroyed!

🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊

Beta Apps

🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊

Misc Chan the absolute Hinate chan. Love it.

32 minutes ago, Winter said:

grinch.png.274bd6e9d84ee6d5ce8d7b4ec8e16926.png

melia fucking dies

That’s a prediction, not a leak. You’re being more like Vergeben. It may be true, but there is no evidence even remotely viable. And thus, I do not believe it.

Here’s a suggestion: Maybe you could import Rejuvenation’s tile sets and create a scene in RPGmaker that would be a major spoiler, If it were real. Then at least it means you put some effort into a fake leak.

Of course, since I determined the method, It still wouldn’t be viable. But still, it’s effort.

3 hours ago, Jan said:

There once was a progress bar named Misc Chan. Misc Chan was slower than the other progress bars.

She tried her best, but no matter what happened, she couldn't make any progress.

People used to say...

"Jan what the fuck. Why is Misc Chan still 0%"

or

"Misc bar means nothing xd. Jan doesn't know what he's doing"

Little did they know... that Misc Chan was a secret agent hired by the secret organization, Center Soul. To watch and record the progress of all the little progress bars in the land. 

Misc Chan's true form was... Beta Chan. 

But attention, all Rejuvenation Gamers, Beta Chan is in great danger and she needs your help!

To finish the beta and release V11, she's gonna need your beta testing application.

BUT you'll need to hurry before Beta chan is defeated and Rejuvenation is destroyed!

🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊

Beta Apps

🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊

oh sweet beta testing is out! do past ppl need to still apply for beta testers or are they already in? i only ask to know if i need to apply again.

• Developers
6 minutes ago, WSGreen said:

oh sweet beta testing is out! do past ppl need to still apply for beta testers or are they already in? i only ask to know if i need to apply again.

Yeah, you need to apply again. I handle each of these betas independently. 

5 minutes ago, Sardines said:

No. I don't think that's a criteria (and never has been in the past iirc)

Yeah problem is that i somehow lost my old save and now i am replaying it just got the second bagde.

• Global Mods
5 minutes ago, Raion said:

Yeah problem is that i somehow lost my old save and now i am replaying it just got the second bagde.

You don't necessarily have to be testing the new content. looking over old areas is good too

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

You don't necessarily have to be testing the new content. looking over old areas is good too

There's probably a bigger need for people to play older areas of the game over the newer areas to give various feedback. Plenty of people will just only play the new V11 story areas and that's it...I mean all the content along that path. As long as you go at a rate faster than I do (2 more years until I catch up), it should be fine. You can give a lot of good feedback even after an hour of playing. And bugs. Always report bugs.

And obligatory what not to do for an app is obligatory:

Spoiler

14cc93836f3d9ddee3bc12835e45c686.png

It was either this or a joke about testing the slide physics. Gotta make sure the most important parts of the game are fully functional.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

19 minutes ago, ArcBolt27 said:

as a completely random/off-topic note am i seeing things or is jan's pic of kris from deltarune? it bears a striking resemblence to them i daresay

yes it is