Dev Blog | V11 Status Thread

Jan

2 hours ago, Luck Repellent said:

I just want to fight in this damn tournament. Let me clock that haughty bitch from the school right in the nose. PLEASE

Yeah same do you think we'll be be able to get in to Axia High?

Funny profile make me laugh

1 hour ago, Campanella said:

My Iron Fist Infernape, Zuko, is ready to click Fire Punch and Close Combat all over Ren's entire team lol

Plus Thunder Punch for his Honchkrow and Greninja

to be fair you could still close combat greninja. Also i love your username.

3 hours ago, WSGreen said:

to be fair you could still close combat greninja. Also i love your username.

Oh yeah, forgot Greninja is also a Dark type. Although Protean might be annoying if Zuko can't outspeed, which he almost definitely won't since Greninja runs circles around Infernape lol.

Are you a fellow Kiseki fan who gets the reference? Or does the name have some actual real world meaning that went over my head?

1 hour ago, Campanella said:

Oh yeah, forgot Greninja is also a Dark type. Although Protean might be annoying if Zuko can't outspeed, which he almost definitely won't since Greninja runs circles around Infernape lol.

Are you a fellow Kiseki fan who gets the reference? Or does the name have some actual real world meaning that went over my head?

yeah i am (though ive only been able to play Trails of cold steel 1 and 2) but i really want to get the rest to play

43 minutes ago, Pata733 said:

981975882_2018-11-14(1).thumb.png.d094523d5be3fdcb34138320807def7d.pngI am in the possession of a shiny jinchuuriki that going to break out of it seal and beast blast the new Obito(i mean Ren the traitor) and win the tournament to become a jonin lol

too bad its not male........ if it was u coulda nicknamed it kurama

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, ArcBolt27 said:

too bad its not male........ if it was u coulda nicknamed it kurama

I got Toxicroak fot poison and a Simisear to burn his team and Samurott to cool him down.

Poison is flammable . You guys get it 😋😋

10 hours ago, Campanella said:

yeah that ability is a pain in the neck but my Samurrot has the move slash and burn it's a grass type move trust me it's really powerful.

10 hours ago, Cerulean Azure Brawler said:

I got Toxicroak fot poison and a Simisear to burn his team and Samurott to cool him down.

Poison is flammable . You guys get it 😋😋

yeah that ability is a pain in the neck but my Samurrot has the move slash and burn it's a grass type move trust me it's really powerful.

The Leavanny that I got from the early game Mars trainer battle (Sewaddle at first) also learned Slash and Burn. Combine that with Swords Dance, Fell Stinger, and X-Scissor, the thing is a beast. It was that gift Pokémon that gave me an appreciation for a Pokémon I had always found forgettable. Leavanny's now one of my favorite Grass types, and I always pick it up and use it in every new Rejuv playthrough.

12 hours ago, Campanella said:

The Leavanny that I got from the early game Mars trainer battle (Sewaddle at first) also learned Slash and Burn. Combine that with Swords Dance, Fell Stinger, and X-Scissor, the thing is a beast. It was that gift Pokémon that gave me an appreciation for a Pokémon I had always found forgettable. Leavanny's now one of my favorite Grass types, and I always pick it up and use it in every new Rejuv playthrough.

Its a superb mon i agree, the only thing that screwed it over were sturdy rock types and yes i agree that this game has made me appreciate a lot of mons which i earlier neglected as well. I used electrode in my first ever playthrough, the same one that the mart guy sells you, its electro ball with good speed IVs and favourable nature is superb. Also i used weezing against crawli's heracross to completely wall its close combat

13 hours ago, Campanella said:

In where love lies Leavanny's infestation was really effective again Deagan's Rift Weavile.

6 minutes ago, Cerulean Azure Brawler said:

In where love lies Leavanny's infestation was really effective again Deagan's Rift Weavile.

X-Scissor would have been better to use, considering its higher attack stat. Also, his mega Weavile was a Psychic/Dark pokemon, thus, the ultra effectiveness of a bug type attack.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, BRS swag said:

X-Scissor would have been better to use, considering its higher attack stat. Also, his mega Weavile was a Psychic/Dark pokemon, thus, the ultra effectiveness of a bug type attack.

Good point.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jan said:

There once was a progress bar named Misc Chan. Misc Chan was slower than the other progress bars.

She tried her best, but no matter what happened, she couldn't make any progress.

People used to say...

"Jan what the fuck. Why is Misc Chan still 0%"

or

"Misc bar means nothing xd. Jan doesn't know what he's doing"

Little did they know... that Misc Chan was a secret agent hired by the secret organization, Center Soul. To watch and record the progress of all the little progress bars in the land. 

Misc Chan's true form was... Beta Chan. 

But attention, all Rejuvenation Gamers, Beta Chan is in great danger and she needs your help!

To finish the beta and release V11, she's gonna need your beta testing application.

BUT you'll need to hurry before Beta chan is defeated and Rejuvenation is destroyed!

🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊

Beta Apps

🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊

Can’t fill it out, too overloaded on college work.

So someone make a grinch leak on V11 and show it to me. Note that I said Grinch Leak. It has to have 2 things:

1. The Grinch.

2. It must be believable, but in the end it’s a Hoax.