[Third Party Wins!] Mafia: What lurks below

Alaris

What worries me is that when Alistair said he wasn't a mafia, he lied. But since your role makes you appear as mafia in all reports, then i will withdraw my vote on you.

[Unvote] Alistair

I apologize for being too rash, i should had to see your defense before voting for you.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's ok, unfortunately I don't have much of a defense bar asserting my role and the fact that it appears mafia in reports, so I wouldn't blame people for not trusting me

jw, why Roswell's saved. 🤔

Is it just because he was townie and Amine's report's corrupt and a town role saved him from the clutches of death?

I've yet suspicious implications about this case. It could also be probable that a scum had protected his fellow player from death unless there are no such roles. 

Well, as of now I'll believe the first probability.

Besides, there are no night kills. That even makes me to think that either the scums didn't had their necessary achievement or the one who they targeted were protected by some other role.

Ow, so not to use any sort of 4 syllable word. Fine, gonna bear in mind that information. Ty Alistair and Lia.

Since I and probably all have certain misgivings about going for Ali,so might as well not misplace something. Hence,

I'm gonna rely on Amine and cast my vote on Newt. Let's see whether it'll be true or not this time. Fortune has played false on us last day, but I'm sure that it'll play true on ourselves someday.

Eliminate: Newt

there are tons of disconcerting reveals here and tons of things worth talking about but only few worthy input that i just wish i have a nuke button for them who are silent. 

Dang i can't decide which to point out first and annoyingly peeps are purposefully(?) waiting for the 24hrs line i presume. But hey I at least have a method on this. so 🤷‍♂️

So i'll just gonna pt out to ali, yo ol' man assuming the shit you saying is true why arent we hearing more about your n2 investigations? Since you arent revealing the role you investigated i presume you have no clue(?) what role that even is or what. either case then there shouldnt be any problem for you to know another role right so lets hear it what other things did you learn.

Also ross, you arent out of the frying pan yet. Which means it extends to amine and newt as well as long as nothing is proven.  some maybe driven by weird ass revelations but cold hard facts remains: something went awry that no maf kill and no lynch kill. and our "investigator" goes aggressive-passive without a worthy reason. the only thing i could prolly blame is recruiter but no idea really.

pls don't lynch me when I finally got a good role

I'm not lying, if I roleclaim, it will directly affect the game, for the bad

Quote doesn't work rip

@Amine Chankey3ft7 "So apparently my last report was corrupted and RosWell isn't Mafia. My last night's report however, mentions that @ Jeff is Mafia."

So in 2 nights you learned that Ross is mafia, that your report was corrupted and that Newt is mafia, am I right? In 2 nights you got 3 pieces of information. That's strange, so I'd like to know how you did it.

Alistair: "I'm the archaeologist, my night action is to investigate a role of my choosing, learning their secret ability and how to activate it, and that I appear as mafia in all reports" 
Let's see if you're telling the truth [Disclose] Archaeologist

And after reading all the posts again, I find Jace very suspicious, I don't think he has contributed to the game yet, but I don't trust myself enough to vote for him.

Hi there! You are definitely not talkative today!

I was about to make the half-day post but it could be summarised as follows:

- Most of you still need to cast your vote (rignt now, only 2 votes and both on Newt: Paul and Amine).

- About half of you still need to post 1-2 more times.

As things are right now, the Recruiter would be disclosed.

You have 23 hours more to discuss.

In the absence of anything else, I'm voting for [Eliminate] Alistair, both because I need to vote for somebody, and like sailboat I want to see what his N2 action did and voting for him might get him to spit it outI'll likely change this once Alistair responds, though.

(Also, it's not until someone tells you that 4+ syllable words are dangerous that I realise how many of them I normally use XD)

Amines Claims don't allign somehow.

We lyched Ross on day 2, but he somehow managed to survive. And now Amine claims that his Information got corrupted, while claiming Newt is Mafia.
How did you get that Information through 1 night? Maybe Amine is in a faction of the mafia and Roswell got recruited to their Mafia Faction. That would make sense, that he now brushes off the claims on Roswell.

@Amine Chankey3ft7 Elaborate

[Eliminate] Amine

[Undisclose] 4Nc1... ...n8

[Disclose] Recruiter

I see. Fair enough then. With that in mind, I'm gonna switch my vote to [Eliminate] Purplecicada. Mostly just due to wanting to stay out of the Amine vs Newt vote for now, since by the looks of it cicada's not said much.

sorry @Corso for not being nearly as active but since over half of the people guessed the riddle (i was surprised cause it only came close once in my game) i am stuck with no way of knowing what to think. also based on role being called recruiter and that someone became mafia i think thats what the role does so no need to disclose it

as for who got recruited i would guess the person who claimed that roswell was mafia thus changing tune.

that is my suspicion at least

[eliminate] amine 

Oh so it seems people roll revealed and we basically have 3 info gatherers in the form of Ali, Lia, and maybe Amine. Lia is still on my suspicion list, as are a few others I am wary of. Amine has some awkward scenario of claims not matching up and I am somewhat at a loss on who to vote. Caime rubs me the wrong way somehow too. Might just be her lack of posting. This is likely a gut feeling. 

Eliminate Caime

I think you're mixing up games @Jace Stormkirk

I haven't been as active due to rl circumstances but it's mostly just reading manga and updating my and Ali's game so I don't have a proper excuse.

I don't think we should let Roswell off the hook just yet. I don't see the doctor protection thing he asserts to be true and it seems half-hearted at best to be truly honest. For now, [Eliminate] Roswell

I'm not really in the best disposition to make detailed reads, but currently, I have townreads on Newt, Alistair, and Walpurgis. On the other hand, I have scumreads on Amine and Roswell (only one mafia in both though) and Lykos

I think that it's quite suspicious that DigitalAmber keeps voting for me, on top of that i do not understand why Newt is mafia now and Roswell isnt? It could be that i'm reading things wrong but it isn't all coming together.

I mean, FWIW, Dive, I was just making a guess as to the Doctor being responsible for my survival. I'm just as confused as to how I survived the night as you are.

And since it looks like I'm now being put up for voting, I feel like I need to get involved in the Newt vs. Amine vote. Given how unwilling Newt's been to show anything compared to Amine, I'm now inclined to vote them out.

So, [Eliminate] Newt, I guess. Sorry, Newt.

You claimed that "if I roleclaim, it will directly affect the game, for the bad" (Quotes aren't working for me for some reason, so I'm just C+P'ing). Which, compared to Amine, who, regardless of whether you trust what he said, has given information freely, does appear to be you being unwilling to show anything.